现在什么时候了
What time is it?
很晚了
Late.
发生些事情
Something happened.
不好的事情 托尼
Not good, Tony.
什么 怎么了 吉米
What? What's going on, Jimmy?
比赛完后 赖恩情况就不好了
After the fight, Ryan was bad.
赖恩 赖恩怎么啦
Ryan? What about Ryan?
他不舒服 托尼
He felt sick, Tony.
我就带他去医院
So I took him to the hospital, you know?
人们在我身边乱叫
People, they started screaming at me.
他们对我乱叫 托尼
They started yelling at me, Tony.
因为赖恩吗 他们在给他做检查吗
About Ryan? Are they doing tests?
应该在做
Yeah, I think so.
但是后来我出去以后
But, see, when I went outside,
那些叫声没有停
the, uh, screaming, it didn't stop.
谁在叫
Who was screaming?
那些疯子 他们都疯了
These crazy guys, man. They were crazy.
我让他们别理我 他们不听
And I told them to leave me alone and they wouldn't listen.
他们就是不听
They just wouldn't listen.
然后我就有种感觉
And then I saw all sorts of stuff.
感觉 什么感觉
Stuff? What kind of stuff?
我好像看到我妈
Like I saw my ma,
还有我老爹
then I saw my old man.
然后
And then...
然后看到比赛中的那个对手
And then I saw the dude at the fight.
但我往上看的时候
But when I looked up,
我就看到光 一直在闪
you see, the lights, they started spinning.
托尼 就像 就像是上帝
Tony, it was like-- it was like God was
伸出他的手
reaching his hand down
想要带走赖恩
and he was trying to take Ryan.
听着 听着 吉米
Look, look, Jimmy,
你有点晕乎 小吉 知道吗
you're punchy, J., you know?
赖恩不会有事的
Ryan's gonna be fine.
你今晚打了场恶战
You had a tough fight tonight.
你需要睡会儿
You gotta sleep it off.
你确定吗
You sure?
明天一早什么事都没了
In the morning everything will be ok.
可能吧
Yeah, you're probably right.
我不会有事的 一切都会好的
I'm gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine.
谢谢你 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
好了
All right.
天啊 你应该是在为什么事情而训练吧
Jeez, I hope you're training for something.
还是只是觉得冲刺跑好玩
Or are you just doing sprints for fun?
不 我是
No, I'm, uh...
我在为二月份的铁人三项做准备
I'm trying to do this triathlon in February, so...
对 联邦调查局那个 你是个探员
Oh, yeah. The FBI one. You're an agent.
是的 是联邦调查局那个
Yeah, it is the FBI one.
我不该问你是不是个探员的
I'm not supposed to ask if you're an agent.
我的确在司法部门工作
I work for the Justice Department.
对
Yeah.
我还看到过你在泳池游圈
I've seen you doing laps at the Y, too.
你是在做监视训练吗
And you're training for surveillance?
我要参加女子铁人三项
I am doing an MS triathlon.
在一月份 不过我没你那么拼命
It's in January, but I'm not in as big a rush as you.
我每天就做四十五分钟训练
Well, I just have about 45 minutes a day,
就是下班后回家前这段时间 挺累的
so, you know, between work and home and--it's hard.
你自行车训练得如何了
How's your biking going?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我的车胎没气了了好像
My tires are inflated, I think.
我骑车不是很在行
Well, you know, I am not the best cyclist,
所以这个周末我要练下
so I was gonna ride this weekend,
如果你不忙的话 来指导我吧
and I could use some tips, if you're not busy.
我不知道有没有空
I...just don't know my schedule.
也对 那我们也可以
Yeah. Or we could just see
在这里或泳池那里见面
each other out here or at the pool sometime.
我过两天就会知道周末有没有空
But I should find out in the next couple of days
我会打给你
and I could call you.
那太好了
That'd be great.
我好像带了名片的
Um...I--I have a card somewhere.
给你
Here.
好的
Um, yeah.
你可以打给我 会很好玩的
If something changes. It could be fun.
至少 会是不错的冒险
Or at the least, an adventure.
对了 你怎么知道我是探员的
So, uh, what made you think I was an agent?
我看到你的西装了
I saw the suit.
你不是探员是什么
What else could you be?
再见
Bye.
你会去的 对吧
So, you're going, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
她漂亮吗
Well, is she cute?
漂亮 但我要专心练习
Yes, she is, but I need to focus on my training.
不能分心
I don't need to be distracted.
你应该分分心
Yes, you should be distracted.
分心是好事 她叫什么
Distracted is good. What's her name?
-贝丝 -我喜欢这名字
- Beth. - I like it.
你知道大家怎么说骑自行车的
And you know what they say about riding a bicycle.
-谁要骑自行车 -没人
- Who's getting a bicycle? - Nobody.
开始吧
Let's get started.
好吧 对
Uh, yeah, ok. Um, so,
昨晚费城两名男子
two men were beaten with a metal pipe
被金属管打死
in Philadelphia last night.
山姆·伊克斯 五十八岁 来镇上出差
Sam Eeks, 58, he was in town on business.
布鲁斯·托马斯 三十二岁
And then Bruce Thomas, 32.
他的工作 天啊
He worked--oh, God--
他在附近的西服店工作
he worked at a suit shop nearby.
看起来是私人恩怨
It looks personal.
犯罪现场有毁灭证据的痕迹
There was evidence of undoing at the crime scene.
他把他们靠在箱子上
He sat them up on crates.
表现出忏悔
Demonstrating remorse.
1976年 乔治·格什温清理了犯罪现场
In 1976, George Geshwendt cleaned up the crime scene
将六名被害人脸部盖住
and covered all 6 victims' faces.
这人做了同样的事
Well, this guy did the same thing.
他甚至擦掉了他们脖子上的血迹
He even cleaned the blood off their necks.
不管怎样 这种伴随对现实解离的
Whichever it is, this type of aggression,
攻击性行为通常会越来越严重
coupled with his loose grip on reality, usually leads to more.
我们不能保证
Then we can't take a chance that this guy's
他不会继续犯案
a one-hit wonder.
没错 所以我们出发去费城
Exactly. Which is why we're headed to Philadelphia.
晚八点起飞
Wheels up in 20.
每个人都想进天堂
"Everybody wants to go to heaven,
却没有人想死
but no one wants to die."
乔·路易斯[重量级拳击运动员]
Joe Louis.
罗西 说嘛
Ok, Rossi, out with it.
霍奇是不是在约会
Is Hotch dating?
我不知道
I don't know.
统计上说 丧偶男性比女性
You know, statistically, widowed men start dating
更快开始约会 但霍奇一直拒绝约会
much faster than females, but Hotch is refuting the data.
已经两年又十九天了
It's been 2 years and 19 days.
金星跟火星都能连成一线
Venus has aligned with Mars,
说明爱满人间
which means love is in the air
那我们周末就能休息了
and maybe we will get weekends off.
怎么了
What?
他就在后面
Is he standing there?
他就在后面对吧
He's standing there, isn't he?
你好 加西亚
Hello, Garcia.
你好 你们谁快开始说案子
Hello. Someone talk about the case.
如果就犯罪恶劣性来看
You know, if you look at the severity of the crime,
这人在现实生活中
this guy have have been experiencing
遭受了严重的精神崩溃
a significant break from reality.
但清理现场需要足够的自知力
But he'd have to be pretty cognizant to undo the crime.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表