Keep going.
切到威尔进去的那段
To where Will walks in.
好的 现在看他
Ok, now watch him.
然后
And then...
看她
Look at her.
她的同伙一直都在这里
Her partner was in there the whole time,
只是扮演了另一种角色
Just not in the way that we thought.
他们把这事弄得像拍居家片一样
They shot this whole thing like a home movie.
他可能会被杀
He could have been killed.
不会 她不会让这种事发生
No, she wouldn't let that happen.
他们到底想干什么
What the hell are they doing?
这是他们计划的一部分
It's all part of their plan.
他们制♥造♥一个
They've created scenarios
几乎不可逃脱的绝境
that are practically impossible to survive.
当他们逃出生天时 会产生终极的快♥感♥
When they make it, it's the ultimate high.
就像肾上腺素上瘾者
Like an adrenaline junkie.
找不到马修·道斯
Nobody can find Matthew Downs.
应急小组说他帮了他们 之后就消失了
ERT said that he helped them, then he disappeared.
待会见
See you later?
必须的
You better.
走吧 警官
Come on, officer.
他是个警探
He's a detective.
不好意思 警探
I'm sorry, dick.
你给我乖乖表现 跟我们之前说过的那样
You better play nice, just like we talked about.
关门
Close the gate.
爸爸
Daddy.
你好 小伙子
Hey, pal.
你好 威尔
Hey, will.
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢你照顾这个小男孩
Thanks for taking care of the little man.
我要跟凯特小姐谈一下 先放你下来
Let me put you down while I talk to miss Kate.
好的 爸爸
Ok, daddy.
你看新闻了吗
You haven't been watching the news?
略有耳闻
I heard about what happened,
不过没开电视 我不想让孩子们看到
but no, I didn't want the kids to see it.
你们在跟进这案子吗
You guys working the case?
要轮班 是的
In shifts, yeah.
如果你想继续把亨利留在这里也没关系
Ok, well, if you need Henry to stay, it's no problem.
那
Well, uh--
我是易希 威尔的表亲
I'm Izzy, Will's cousin.
你好 我是凯特 很高兴见到你
Oh, hi. I'm Kate. Nice to meet you.
她刚下飞机
She just--she just flew in.
她会照顾他的 一切都好
She's gonna take care of him, so it's all good.
那行 如果你需要什么 告诉我
All right, well, if you need anything, let me know.
当然会
Ok. Sure thing.
威尔 好好休息
Hey, Will. Get some sleep.
你看起来很糟
You look like hell.
他还没戒奶吗
He's still in diapers?
我不会做这种事
I don't really do those.
你敢动我家孩子 我发誓要杀了你
You touch my kid, I swear to god I'll kill you.
我已经跟你说过了
I already told you,
你敢碰我
You touch me,
他会杀了她 再杀了你
He kills her, then you.
你忍♥心这么对你的孩子
Do you really want to do that to your kid,
让他成个孤儿吗
be the reason he's an orphan?
爸爸 我们来玩吧
Daddy, let's play.
爸爸现在不能陪你玩
Daddy can't play right now.
我有工作要做
I gotta go to work.
不过这位...
But this is, uh--
我叫易希
Izzy.
易希
Izzy.
跟易希打声招呼
Can you say hi to Izzy?
你好 易希
Hi, izzy.
妈妈回来之前她会陪着你 好吗
She's gonna stay with you till mama comes home, ok?
好
Ok.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's gonna be ok.
没事的
It's gonna be ok.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
回那边去玩吧
Go play back there.
威尔肯定以为马修是人♥质♥
Of course Will thought Matthew was a hostage.
要不然呢
Why wouldn't he?
说不定威尔还想帮他逃出去呢
There's a good chance Will tried to help him out.
告诉他逃跑的时机
He told him when to go for the doors
或为了救其他人 主动提出做人♥质♥
or offered to be a hostage to save the others.
他肯定会这么做
I'm sure he did.
不过好心未必有好报
Well, there's a flip side to this.
这家伙可能取得了威尔的信任
This guy could have gotten into Will's head.
问他说 要是你活不下来
Is there anything you want to tell your family
你有什么想跟你家人说
in case you don't make it?
你是说威尔跟他们提到了小洁和亨利
You think Will told them about JJ and Henry?
他自己都没发觉
Unknowingly.
怎么了
What's wrong?
威尔的驾照不见了
Will's license is gone.
他们知道我们住哪了
They know where we live.
看看 威尔 我的看起来...
Hey, check it out, Will. Mine looks...
看起来和你的相差无几 是吧
It looks almost as good as yours, huh?
我都不知道用不用得着你
I wasn't sure if I was gonna need you at all,
不过现在这样更有意思
but this way, it's more fun.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
很简单
Well, it's simple.
一切照我说的做
You do everything I tell you
否则易希就杀了你儿子
or Izzy kills your boy.
你无处可逃
There is no way out.
别想逞英雄
Let's don't believe the hype you're the hero.
今天可不是逞英雄的时候 威尔
Today's not the day for that, Will.
快点吧 我们迟到了
Come on, we're late.
别那样
Don't do that.
哪样
What?
一声不吭
Go all quiet.
那我该怎么样
What am I supposed to do?
喊出来
Yell.
我做不到
I can't.
别责怪你自己
You can't blame yourself.
你知道吗
Want to bet?
我今天就不该离开亨利
I should have never left Henry today.
你是为了工作
You were doing your job.
可我是个母亲
I'm a mom.
你也是个联邦探员
And a federal agent.
孩子才是第一位的
I'm a mom first.
谁也想不到会发生这样的事
Who had no possible way of knowing how this day would go.
我和威尔说好的
We made this deal, Will and I.
我们俩至少有一个人
That Henry would never be alone
要陪着亨利
without either of us.
我食言了
I broke that.
他会原谅你的
He'll forgive you.
你为什么要做这些事
Why are you doing this?
我为什么这么做
Why am I doing this?
你打过仗吗
You ever been in combat?
没有
No.
可你自以为了解战争对人性的摧残
But you think you know what happens to the souls of men?
-我没那么说 -你根本不懂
- I never said that. - You have no idea.
至少军人不该回来残害无辜
Soldiers don't come back and kill innocent people.
你现在这样不是战争造成的
You were sick before you ever went to war.
你根本没经历过
You've never been.
一切都颠覆了
It wasn't the same after.
他们抛弃你 你知道吗
They just cut you off, you know?
每一个人 家人 部队 整个国家
Everyone. Your family. The corps. The country.
再见吧
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表