《犯罪心理》 前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
沙滩上的是我女儿吗
Is my baby girl on that beach?
我们发现一名死者的特征
One of the victims that we found
符合辛蒂的大致描述
Fits Cindi's general description.
摩根的表妹为躲避一个跟踪狂而销声匿迹
Morgan's cousin fled a stalker.
所以一有身份未知的女性尸体出现
So whenever unidentified female remains turn up,
他就会接到通知
He gets that call.
我了解你 戴瑞 你肯定有发现了吧
I know you, Derek. There is something, isn't there?
我阿姨多年来都在牵挂着辛蒂
My auntie spent years obsessing over Cindi's last few hours.
她太痛苦了 罗西
It's killing her, Rossi.
我永远都没法知道了吧
I'm never gonna know, am I?
他选了她的照片
He picked out her picture.
她死了
She's dead.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
请在提示音后留言
Hi. Leave a message after the tone.
妈 是我
Hey, mom, it's me.
2%的都没有了
They're all out of the 2%,
所以我要了1%的
So I got 1% instead.
要是差那么1%
And let me know if an extra 1%
会很要紧的话告诉我
Makes that much of a difference
我会再去珠宝店换
And I'll stop at jewel or something.
好吧 拜
All right. Bye.
什么
What--
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey!
辛蒂
Cindi?
天啊
Oh, my god.
快报♥警♥
Somebody call 911. Hurry!
一切还好吧
Hey. Everything all right?
戴瑞 你得快回家来
Derek, you need to come home.
怎么了 妈妈出事了吗
What's wrong? Is it ma?
是黛丝莉
It's Desiree.
她受伤了
She's been hurt.
要么就是我哥进来了
Either my big brother's in the room,
要么就是别的什么人
Or somebody else
喷了和他一样难闻的香水
Is wearing his nasty-ass cologne.
你好
Well, hey there.
妈妈呢
Where's mom?
我让她回去了
I sent her home.
我想让她休息一下
I wanted her to get some rest.
黛丝
Desi?
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你在追什么人
Who were you chasing?
我没看到司机
I didn't see the driver.
但副驾驶座上的人
But the passenger...
谁
Yeah?
是辛蒂
It was Cindi.
伊芳阿姨的女儿辛蒂
Aunt Yvonne's Cindi?
是的
Yes.
黛丝
Desi...
她死了
She's dead.
我发誓
I swear to god,
她当时就像你这么近
She was as close as you are to me.
还要更近
Closer.
你听我说
You gotta listen to me.
有时候我们会胡思乱想
Sometimes our mind plays tricks on us.
我们会看到想看到的东西
We invent things.
所以目击证人的证词不可靠
It's why eyewitness testimony is unreliable.
不 她看到我了
No. When I got her to look at me,
她没有叫我的名字
She didn't just recognize me,
而是说了什么
She said something.
她说 对不起
She said "I'm sorry."
我会想出这个来吗
Now, would I invent that?
肯定是她
It was her.
你妹妹怎么样了
How's your sister?
她醒了 还说了话
She's awake. She's talking.
很好
Good.
摩根 你不用急着回来
Morgan, take as much personal time as you need.
霍奇
Hotch...
我想我这里大概有个案子
I think I might have a case out here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听着 有件事我得坦白一下
Look, I need to come clean about something.
我撒谎说有个人死了
I lied about someone being dead.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
去年 那个杀人抛尸大西洋的渔夫
Last year, that fisherman unsub that was dumping the bodies
他声称我表妹
In the atlantic, he claimed that my cousin
是他的其中一名死者
Was one of his victims.
其实不是 你推断出他没遇到过她
Falsely. You deduced he'd never met her.
我告诉我家人就是他
I told my family it was him.
辛蒂失踪八年了
Cindi had been missing for 8 years
我阿姨得有个交代
And my aunt needed closure.
虽然我还没放弃 但我说谎了 霍奇
And even though I kept looking, I lied, Hotch.
因为我希望我家人能抛开过去
I lied because I wanted my family to move on.
但现在有证据表明她还活着
But now there's evidence she's alive.
他还在听吗
You still there?
我们这就赶来
We're on our way.
你做了什么
What did you do?
比说谎更可怕的是
"Worse than telling a lie
用一生来维系谎言
Is spending your whole life staying true to a lie."
罗柏·布劳特
Robert Brault.
你表妹八年前离开了芝加哥
So your cousin fled Chicago 8 years ago
因为一个同事在跟踪她吗
Because a co-worker was stalking her?
是的 那人叫约翰·希金斯
Yeah, a guy named John Hitchens.
辛蒂和伊芳来找我
Cindi and Yvonne came to
问我她们是不是需要在意
me and asked me if they should be worried.
她的电邮和电♥话♥记录明显表明她被跟踪了
Her emails and phone logs showed classic stalker behavior.
每小时发N条短♥信♥
Multiple messages every hour.
送她礼物之后又被退回来
Gifts he sent which she later returned.
这会激怒跟踪者
That would enrage a stalker.
但在他们变得暴♥力♥之前
But until they become violent,
他们都很聪明地打擦边球
They're smart enough to skirt the law.
投资银行的人力资源部无所作为
Human resources at the investment bank wouldn't do anything,
芝加哥警局也无能为力
And Chicago P.D. Couldn't.
所以伊芳和我说服辛蒂搬家
So Yvonne and I convinced Cindi to move.
她在从查尔斯城到萨瓦那的路上联♥系♥了我们
She contacted us from charleston on her way to Savannah.
之后就再也没有消息了
And then she was gone.
两周后 希金斯在芝加哥开枪自杀了
And Hitchens blew his brains out two weeks later in Chicago.
这对警方来说是再明显不过的证据
That was good enough for the local p.D. To conclude
他杀了她
That he'd killed her.
除了重要的一点 我们没找到尸体
Except for one major detail. We never found the body.
如果他最后的目的是自杀
If his endgame was suicide, he wasn't organized enough
说明他没能力把尸体藏得这么好
To dispose of the body that permanently.
所以我一直还在不断追查
That's why I never stopped looking.
我只是没想到
I just didn't think that
她会再回到芝加哥
she would surface right back here in chicago.
我们得重启这两宗案子
We need to reopen both cases.
辛蒂的失踪案和希金斯的自杀案
Both Cindi's disappearance and Hitchens' suicide.
两者之间的差异能解释她现在的行为
The discrepancies in each would explain her current behavior.
摩根 到了之后我要找你谈谈
Morgan, I need to talk to you when we land.
等你
I can't wait.
阿姨 你怎么来了
Auntie, what are you doing here?
你姐姐通知我了车祸的事
Your older sister called me about the accident.
她也说了黛丝莉看到了谁
She also told me what Desiree saw.
听着 阿姨 我们现在什么都不能确定
Look, auntie, we don't know anything for sure yet.
戴瑞·摩根 我女儿到底怎么了
Derek Morgan, what is going on with my daughter?
求你了
Please.
帕尔默警探 你有什么信息
Detective Palmer, what do you have?
我也希望能有更多信息
I wish we had more to give you.
你也知道失踪人口案的情况
You know how missing persons cases are.
其实信息还不少
Actually, there's quite a bit here.
这些是希金斯自杀后在他公♥寓♥发现的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表