Although medications have helped in a few cases.
所以说这人被困住了
So this guy's stuck with it.
他不是为了刺♥激♥而杀人
He's not killing for the thrill of it,
他是不得不这么做
He does it because he believes he has no other choice.
他杀了他最好的朋友和父母
He murdered his best friend and his parents
因为他坚信他们是冒牌货
Because he believed they were imposters.
所以如果他看到自己的妻子和女儿
So if he were to see his wife and daughter,
后果也是致命的
The results would be deadly.
多兰绑♥架♥了将军 也没杀他妻子
Dolan kidnapped the general and didn't kill his wife
因为他之前从没见过他们
Because he had never met them before.
也许还有另一个原因
There might be another reason.
他需要联络人
He wants contact.
我不知道你觉得自己能得到什么好处
I don't know what you think you're gonna gain by your actions,
但我只知道一点 你发过誓要捍卫这个国家
But I do know this-- you swore an oath to defend this country
并且要道义公正
And behave with moral rectitude.
你在下令德拉多瀑布行动的时候
Were you thinking of morals
你的道义又在哪里
when you gave the go-ahead on Dorado Falls?
我说了 那不是我
I told you, that wasn't me.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
这个国家正处于战争 而德拉多瀑布行动
This country's at war, and Dorado Falls
不过是雷达上的一个小点
is nothing but a speck on the radar.
没人会记得
No one even remembers.
我记得
I remember.
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do with me?
我要拿你换回我妻子和女儿
I'll trade you for my wife and child.
如果没用呢
And if that doesn't work?
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
你不是个海豹 你是个下♥贱♥的...
You're not a navy seal, you're a disgrace--
五角大楼 国防部
国防情报局
你们还有多久能找到多兰
How close are you to getting Dolan?
我们的首要目标是安全救回将军
Our primary goal right now is the safe recovery of the general.
这是绝密信息 洁婼探员
This is highly classified information, Agent Jareau.
行为分♥析♥组自己不行吗
Can't the BAU do this on their own?
我们可以 但你的帮助会让我们更快找到他
We could. But your help would speed things up.
你很聪明 当然能看出其中利害
You're smart enough to see the upside, I'm sure.
你帮了我们 案子顺利破了 你也有好处
You help and it goes well, you get your ticket punched.
如果你不帮 案子出了岔子
You don't and it goes south, well,
那么去乡下养老也不算太坏
the weather's not too bad outside the Beltway.
都在里面了
It's all in there.
你知道多兰为什么这么在意这次任务吗
You know why Dolan's so worried about this mission?
不知道
I have no idea.
还有额外因素吗
Were there complications?
每个任务都有额外因素
Every mission has complications.
但这次没有传出去 这点我可以保证
But there's no blowback on this one, I can assure you of that.
好
Ok.
我就是不明白
It just--I can't understand
为什么卢克做出这些可怕的事
why Luke would do all these awful things.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
我们认为车祸
We think his car accident
使他得了妄想症
Triggered a delusional disorder.
天啊
Oh, my god.
告诉我们和卢克关系最好的人是谁
We need to know who Luke was closest to.
他父亲
His father.
喂
Hello.
是卢克·多兰中尉吗
Is this lieutenant Luke Dolan?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是戴维·罗西士官长
Sergeant Major David Rossi,
退役的美国海军陆战队队员
United states marine corps, retired.
谁让你打给我的
Who told you to call me?
我自己要打给你的
I volunteered to call you.
我认识你父亲 马克
I knew your dad, Mark.
我们在帕里斯岛上的新兵训练营认识
We were in boot camp together at Parris island.
他人很好
He's a good man.
还在三角定位 拖住他
Still triangulating a location. Hold on.
-拖住 -我们现在谈谈吧
- Hold on. - Now, we can talk,
但我得先知道米尔格拉姆将军还安全
But first I need to know that general Milgram is safe.
他还活着 如果你是这个意思
He's alive, if that's what you mean.
那音乐是什么意思
What's up with the music?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你为什么绑♥架♥将军
Why did you kidnap the general?
作为筹码要回我家人
For leverage to get my family back.
你觉得我们带走了你家人吗
Do you think we're holding them?
我看到你们带走我妻子和女儿
I saw you take my wife and child.
你查到了吗 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
快了
Getting closer.
现在仓库区域了 稍等
We're in the warehouse district. Stand by.
拜托 稍等
Please, stand by.
有了 斯普林街3352号♥
Got it! 3352 spring street.
走
Let's go.
放了将军 然后我们再谈谈你家人的事
Release the general and then we can talk about your family.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
你这么认为而已
So you think.
卢克 你认为你父亲会同意
Luke, do you think your father would approve
你的所作所为吗
of what you're doing?
我只想要我的家人回来
I just want my family back.
除此之外 挑起这事的不是我
Besides, I didn't start this.
挑起什么
Start what?
德拉多行动
Dorado Falls.
你何不来说说你是怎么看的呢
Why don't you tell us your side of the story?
你先说
You first.
好吧
All right.
德拉多瀑布是卡普顿海岸的一艘船名
Dorado Falls was the name of a boat off the coast of Cape Town.
属于一名南非外交官
It was owned by a South African Diplomat
他向伊朗出♥售♥核机密
Who was selling nuclear secrets to Iran.
是什么重大机密
So what's the big secret?
不止一个 别误会
There isn't one. Don't get me wrong,
是有牺牲 但还有任务比这更糟
Lives were lost, but there's been far worse missions.
他通过德拉多瀑布构造了一个阴谋网
His mind chose Dorado Falls to build a conspiracy around.
不可能是这
This can't be it.
加西亚 这地方是空的 只有个手♥机♥中继器
Garcia, it's an empty lot with a cell phone repeater.
告诉我附近有什么建筑
Give me a rundown on the buildings in the area
还有是什么时候建的
And the years that they were built.
到处都是
All over it like cat hair on a sofa.
顺便 我一般定位一个手♥机♥不会超过3米
Btw, I can usually locate a cell phone within 3 meters,
但有时候实际情况难以预料
But sometimes there are circumstances beyond my control,
好比物理障碍阻隔了信♥号♥♥
Like physical barriers blocking a signal,
卫星没有在线
Not being in the satellite's direct line of sight,
所以把信♥号♥♥传输给了中继器
Which bounces the signal to a repeater.
加西亚 快查出来
Garcia, tell me you've got something.
不好意思 查到了
Oh, sorry. Yes, I have something.
有家74年造的酒店被改造成了住♥宅♥
There is a hotel built in '74 that is scheduled for demo,
有个1928年造的仓库
And there is a warehouse scheduled
被改造成了阁楼
for loft conversion that was built in 1928.
好吧 墙在二十世纪的时候被加厚了
All right, walls were thicker in the twenties.
那幢楼的地址在哪
What's the address of the building?
有更多GPS信♥号♥♥干扰 详细地址是...
More GPS signal interference. Exact address is...
霍普街291号♥
291 hope street.
霍普街291号♥
291 hope.
情报没有查出还有两个孩子在船上
Intel failed to identify... two children aboard the boat.
当时可以中止计划
There was a chance to abort,
但我们被下令继续计划
But we were given orders to go ahead.
国防情报局有人下了命令
Someone in the D.I.A. Made that final call.
我直到后来才知道是米尔格拉姆
I never knew it was Milgram until now.
有时候间接伤害是难免的
Sometimes collateral damage can't be avoided.
坐办公室的人总是这么想
You know, people that sit in offices always think that.
我是RE 发现预料之外的目标
This is Red Echo. We have unwanted targets.
请求中止计划
Permission to abort.
驳回 RE 行动继续
Negative, Red Echo. The operation is a go.
重复一遍 行动继续
I repeat, the operation is a go.
你不得不杀了那些孩子吧
You had to shoot those kids, didn't you?
他们看见了我们 他们会毁掉整个任务
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表