是的
Right.
好吧 那样的话你需要特别的工具
Ok. So you need very specific supplies for wig-making.
所以我查了一下 伊尼德有谁
So I did a search to see if anyone in Enid
购买♥♥了通风设备 基网和梳麻机
had ordered stuff like ventilation kits, base nets, hackles,
结果发现科勒都买♥♥了
and it turns out that a D. Kohler ordered all of these things
他把这些东西都寄到了希金森500号♥
and he had them sent to 500 Hinkson Place.
伙计们 那里肯定是他工作的地方 我们走
Guys, that must be his work space. Let's go.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
自从你告诉我你的伤疤之后
I've been planning this since you.
我就一直在这么计划
First told me about your scars.
很美
It's beautiful.
但我已经有假发了
But I already have wigs.
这不是假发
Hey, it's not-- it's not a wig.
来 看看
Come, look at it.
每一缕发丝
Every strand, every--
每一个发卷
every curl was...
都是我精心挑选
chosen by me.
亲自收割
Harvested by me.
长这些头发的脑袋 再也长不出头发来了
The heads that grew this hair will never grow hair again.
这将是无可替代的
This cannot be replicated.
这不是假发
And--and it isn't a wig.
而是活生生的头发
It's a living thing.
没事
It's ok.
没关系
It's ok. No, no.
没关系
It's ok. It's ok.
戴上吧
Now, wear it.
让她在你头上
Let it--let it take root
生根发芽
and grow,
让她成为你的一部分
so that it becomes a part of you.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
海伦
Helen...
很多人过了一辈子
Most people go through life
从来不知道自己真正是谁
never knowing who they really are.
他们就算发现了 也不会相信
Now, they might sense it, but they don't trust it.
我在遇到你之前就是这样
That was me before I met you.
你给了我力量 让我相信内心的自己
You gave me the strength to trust who I really am deep inside.
我没让你去杀人
I never told you to kill anyone.
你没必要这么做
Oh, you didn't have to.
海伦
Helen...
海伦 你注定要找到我
Helen, you were destined to find me.
我们也注定要在一起
We were--we were destined to find each other.
迪伦 退后 举起手来
Dylan, back away from her and show me your hands.
不 放开她 迪伦
No! Let her go, Dylan!
你无处可逃了
There's no way out.
放下冰锥 我们谈谈
Put the icepick down and we can talk.
放了我们 好吗
Just let us go, all right?
我爱她 我不会再杀人了
I--I love her. I'm not gonna kill anymore.
我保证 我没必要再杀人了
I promise. I don't need to.
-迪伦 你不想伤害她吧 -是的
- Dylan, you don't want to hurt her, do you? - No.
那就放下武器
Then put the weapon down.
如果我这么做了 他们会逮捕我 我们就分开了
If I do, they'll arrest me and--and we'll be apart.
你给了我这么多 我不能接受这样
After all you've given me, I won't let that happen.
你说你不会再杀人了 是真的吗
Did you mean it when you said you won't kill anymore?
是的 我没必要再杀人了 都结束了
Yes. Yes, there's no need to kill anymore. It's over.
好
Ok.
我相信你
I believe you.
放下冰锥
Put down the icepick.
拿起酒和花
Take your wine and flowers...
开开心心
and be happy.
你骗不了我
You can't fool me with--
不 你没必要这么做
No, no, ow! No, you don't need to do this.
海伦 住手
Helen, stop!
海伦 我爱你
Helen! Helen, I love you!
是真的 我爸说的没错
It's true. Daddy was right.
他说的没错
Daddy was right.
只有爱与杀戮
"It is only in love and murder
依然真挚
that we still remain sincere."
迪伦马特
Friedrich Durrenmatt.
伙计们
Oh, hey, guys. Hey.
我就是想打来问问怎么样了
I just wanted to see what's going on. Hi. Hello.
最好是要紧事 加西亚
This better be important, Garcia.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
就是今天有人往办公室
It's just that a messenger came by the office today
送了几份代管契约文件
with some papers from escrow!
不是吧
No!
是的 杜邦圆环的连栋住♥宅♥
Oh, yes. The house in Du Pont Circle--
你拍下了
you got it! Whoo!
恭喜
Congratulations.
6秒 买♥♥下后就反悔的最快纪录
6 seconds. Fastest case of buyer's remorse ever.
要我说 我们一下飞机 就去森林酒吧
Well, I say the moment we land we all head over to Ziggy's
把那里的香槟都喝光
and clear out the champagne inventory.
再把潘提斯给劝回来
And talk Prentiss down off the ledge.
我的胃不太舒服
Oh, my stomach doesn't feel so hot.
我刚刚正在做美梦
I was in the middle of the best dream.
我梦到我在豪华美发沙龙里做头发
I dreamt that I was at this exclusive salon getting my hair done.
梦对精神治疗的好处在于...
Ah, the psychotherapeutic benefits of dreams--
用好的画面去代替不好的画面
purging unpleasant images and replacing them with good ones.
不好这个形容太轻了
"Unpleasant" Is putting it mildly.
如果谁把个该死的假发放我头上
If someone put a bloody wig on my head,
我会把那玩意扯下来扔得远远的
I would have ripped that thing off and kept it off.
好吧 这是人的本能
Right. You'd think instinct would take over.
罗西 我想问你个事
Oh, hey, Rossi, I meant to ask you,
海伦说她爸爸说的没错 是什么意思
what did Helen mean at the end when she said "Daddy was right"?
他曾对她说 她能洞察一个人
He once told her that she was a divining rod
内心的邪恶
for the evil in men.
她能察觉到别人察觉不到的异常
That she could sniff it out when nobody else could.
她身上肯定有什么不对劲
There was definitely something a little strange about her.
一个女人与两个连环杀手有关 这很奇怪
It's curious, one woman at the center of two serial killers.
这样的概率有多大
Yeah, what are the odds of that?
天文数字
Astronomical.
从连环杀手人群的数量来看...
Removing from the calculations serial killer groupies--
我居然问了
Sorry I asked.
不论她知不知道
You know, whether she knew it or not,
也许海伦·加雷特是给了迪伦什么东西
maybe Helen Garrett did give Dylan something.
我是说 有人说过 每个种子 即使是恶意的种子
I mean, someone once said that every seed, even malignant ones...
没有滋养 就不会发芽
They won't grow unless they get water from someplace.
你来了
You're here.
当然了
Well, of course I am.
我现在和你在一起了
My place is here now, with you.
但我以为...
But...I thought...
我们身上的能力不是我们要来的 迪伦
We don't ask for the gifts that we're given, Dylan.
那是我们的一部分
They're just part of us.
是一种责任
This is a duty.
即使我以前怀疑过 我是不知道
And if I ever doubted before, I don't now.
这是我的使命
This is my calling.
读过《一千零一夜》吗
Ever read "A Thousand and One Nights"?
没有 那是什么
No, what is it?
那是本很棒的书
Oh, it's a wonderful book.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
她在愉快的夜晚如同满月姗姗而来
"She comes like fullest moon on happy night,
纤细的腰肢好似施法之后的形态
"Taper of waist shaped like magic might,
她轻轻一瞥 便可使人心神宁静
"Her eye hath glances to quell mankind,
她脸颊上的红宝石色映出了这光彩...
"And Ruby of her cheeks reflect this light,
她漆黑的长发下垂至臀部
"Enveils her hips, the blackness of her hair.
当心那如同毒蛇般的发卷
Beware of curls that bite with viper bite."
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表