好吧
Here goes. And, uh,
这部分我每次都没有说
This is the part I always leave out.
那周是我第二次过了宵禁再回家
I had missed my curfew the second time that week,
我到家的时候已经很晚了
And when I got home, it was crazy late.
差不多凌晨三点吧
It was like 3:00 in the morning,
我爸妈都不在家
And my parents weren't home,
这时候电♥话♥响了
And the phone rang,
我的整个人生都颠覆了
And my life stopped.
我父母被个醉酒驾车的撞死了
My parents were killed by a drunk driver
而他们当时是出去找我
When they were out looking for me.
要是他们没出去找我 就不会...
And if they hadn't been out looking for me, then...
我们都有想要愈合的创伤
We all have wounds that we want to heal.
所以我们每周才来这里
That's why we come here every week, right?
而我必须相信 我们每次过来
And I have to believe that as we keep coming here
彼此交谈和袒露
And talking and revealing,
而最终 哪怕是再深的创伤
That eventually, in time,
也能被时间所治愈
Even the deepest wounds we carry wil begin to heal.
莫妮卡 你想说什么吗
Monica, is there something you want to say?
抱歉
Sorry.
但我觉得随着时间的推移
But I believe that time...
你会越来越疲惫
Wears you down.
几周前
A few weeks ago...
我经过我们以前去过的面包店
I walked by the bakery that we used to go to...
我看到一个金发扎着辫子的小姑娘
And I saw this... little girl with blond pigtails.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
没关系 这没什么
Don't be sorry. It's totally ok.
所以我们才来这里
That's why we're all here.
今晚就到这吧
I think that's enough for tonight.
差不多结束了 好吗
I'm going to wrap it up. Ok?
谢谢你们过来
Thank you all for coming.
下周见
I look forward to seeing you next week.
莫儿 你怎么就这么走了 我还以为你想聊聊
Hey, Mon, what's the rush? I thought you wanted to talk to me.
没事 只是这周不太顺
It's all right. It's just been a long week.
今天才周一 怎么了
Yeah, it's only monday. What's going on?
昨天是霍普失踪七周年
Yesterday was the anniversary of Hope's disappearance.
老天 那真是...
Oh, god, that's ri--
我真的很抱歉 你为什么什么都不说
I'm so sorry. I for-- why didn't you say something?
我不想在小组里再经历一次痛苦
I didn't want to relive it with the group.
一次已经足够了
Once was enough.
好吧 我完全理解
Ok, I totally understand.
你想去吃点什么和我聊聊吗
Do you want to grab a late dinner and talk?
不用了 我没事 你去吧
No, I'm good. You go enjoy.
我保证 我们回头再聊
I promise, we'll talk later.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're ok?
没事
Yeah.
亲爱的妈妈 求你不要报♥警♥
Dear mommy, please don't tell the police.
要是他发现我在给你写信
If he finds out I'm writing you,
他会杀了我
He'll kill me.
我看到你车上也有这个
I see you got one of those, too.
什么 那是霍普
What?! That's Hope.
天啊
Oh, my god.
是谁放在那的
Who put this here?
我看到个男人和个年轻女人放在别人车上
I saw a man and a young woman putting them on cars.
他们去哪了
Well, they-- well, where did they go?
你看到他们长什么样吗
Did you see what they looked like?
我看到他们的时候 他们已经离开停车场了
They were headed out of the parking lot by the time I saw them.
等等 他们应该没走远 坐我的车吧
Wait! They couldn't have gotten far. We'll take my car.
就在那边
It's right here.
来吧
Come on.
慢着 你是说
Ok. Ok, so wait. So you're saying
面粉真的变成了两层吗
It's literally just doubling up on the flour?
是的
Exactly.
老天 真是太神奇了
Oh, god, that's genius.
好吧 我保证下周不会烤糊了
Ok, it won't be a molten mass next week, I promise.
-下周见 -再见
- I'll see you next week. - See ya.
这两个呢
What about those two?
不是 不是他们
No, it's not them.
他们呢
What about them?
说实话 我觉得我们找不到他们了
To be honest, I think we might have missed them.
不 我要找到他们
No, I need to find them.
我不能想象昨天对你来说有多难受
I can't imagine how hard yesterday was for you.
什么
What?
我猜自从你拿到那封信
I'll bet since you got that letter,
你已经读过好几百遍了
You've read it a hundred times.
你怎么知道信的事
How do you know about the letter?
因为我就是带走霍普的人
'cause I'm the one who took hope.
希望是黑暗中不灭的信念
"Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark."
乔治·莱尔斯[著名演员]
George Iles.
我明白 女士 但我说了
I understand, ma'am, but again, we can't yet treat this
我们不能把这作为失踪俺处理
As a missing persons case.
但很明显是出事了
Clearly something happened here.
警官 这里我来处理吧 谢谢你
Officer, I can take care of it from here. Thank you very much.
你有什么想法
So, any word?
不是 我只是有种感觉
No. I just-- I have this feeling.
而那个警♥察♥不相信 我...
And that officer wouldn't listen, and I--
佩内洛普
Penelope.
我相信你 真的
I believe you. I do.
但现在我要你
But I need you to keep
保持镇静 听到吗
your head in the game right now. You hear me?
好 我很抱歉 没错
Yeah, ok, I'm sorry. Right.
我没事了
Ok, I'm here. I'm right here.
莫妮卡会不会和别人走了
Is there any chance Monica left with someone?
不会 今天不会
No. No, not today.
昨天是她女儿被绑七周年
Yesterday was the anniversary of her daughter's abduction.
你认识她多久了
How long have you known her?
五年了
5 years.
她女儿被绑♥架♥了 有抓到凶手吗
And her daughter was abducted. Did they catch him?
没有 那个案子归档了
No. The case went cold.
警方查了所有线索 没有查到
The police ran down all kinds of leads. No dice.
加西亚 你知道
Garcia, you do know the effect
周年日会对幸存者的影响吧
Anniversaries can have on survivors, right?
你是在暗示她会不会自杀吗
Are you insinuating that she might have killed herself?
不可能 我了解她 她很顽强 不会这么做
She didn't. I know her. She's a survivor. She wouldn't do that.
看起来她走得很匆忙
It looks like she left in a hurry.
钥匙还插着
The keys are still in the ignition.
她还没带包
And she left her purse.
那是什么
What's that?
是封信 署名是个叫霍普的人
It's a letter, signed by somebody named Hope?
那是她女儿
That's her daughter.
你说你带走了霍普是什么意思
What do you mean, you took Hope?
你不是一直想知道她发生了什么事吗
Haven't you always wanted to know what happened to her?
当然了 她在哪
Of course I do. Where is she?
那你必须明白这一切是怎么发生的
Well, it's important that you understand how it all began.
我们为什么来这
Why are we here?
回答我
Answer me.
好吧 快告诉我她在哪
Ok, just tell me where she is.
我不会报♥警♥ 我发誓
I won't call the police, I swear.
你当然不会 不然的话
Of course you won't, because doing that
你就见不到你女儿了
Would guarantee you'll never see her again.
你还记得这个地方吗
You recognize this place?
我们以前回家路上到这里加油
We used to stop here for gas on the way home.
这是我第一次见到霍普的地方
It's also the first place I met Hope.
你不肯给她买♥♥这个
You wouldn't buy this for her.
你还记得她有多不高兴吗
Do you remember how upset she was?
妈妈 求你了
Mommy, please.
-求你了 妈妈 -我记得你当时说的是
- Please, mommy. - I believe your exact words
我不是说了不买♥♥了吗
Were, "What part of no do you not understand?
快放回去
Go put it back."
我不想让她吃不下饭
I didn't want her to ruin her dinner.
她选择不拿陌生人的东西
She made a choice not to take candy from a stranger.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表