很可能是家人
And that would mean it's most likely a family member.
也许是她的孩子
Maybe one or both of her kids.
加西亚 查出所有关于
Garcia, I need you to find everything you can
海瑟里奇家族的资料
On the Heathridge family,
尤其是凯瑟琳的儿子和女儿
specifically Catherine's son and daughter.
好 我在查了
Ok, finding it as we speak.
有了 凯瑟琳 富有的纺织业继承人
Bingo. Catherine, a wealthy textile heiress,
他儿子詹姆斯 现26岁
Had a son James, now 26,
还有个女儿 莱拉 现16岁
And a daughter Lara, now 16.
莱拉出生前 他们父亲就死于快艇事故
Father died in a speedboat accident right before Lara was born.
在他们母亲入院后
They were raised by their grandfather
他们在波特兰郊外的一栋别♥墅♥里由祖父养大
In a mansion outside Portland after mom was committed.
祖父还活着吗
Is the grandfather still alive?
不 他去年去世了
No. He died last year.
那可能就是应激源了
That could have been the stressor.
加西亚 孩子们现在住在哪
Garcia, where are the kids living now?
詹姆斯三年前被高级中学开除了
James was kicked out of a seminary in colorado 3 years ago,
但上面还登记着他的住址
But that's still listed as his address.
莱拉6周前也辍学了
Lara dropped out of school 6 weeks ago,
那天刚好是她生日
Coincidentally on her birthday.
而她登记的地址是她家
And the family home is her listed address,
图片发过来了
And I'm sending you pictures right...now.
就是他
That could be him.
他那晚在酒吧和莎拉·嘉蒙一起离开
The man at the night club who left with Sarah Gammon.
好吧 联♥系♥那所中学
All right, contact the seminary.
加西亚 给我地址
Garcia, I'm gonna need an address.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我发誓我不是女巫 求你别这样
I swear I'm not one of them. Please don't do this.
我是要救你
I'm going to save you.
我会死的 詹姆斯 你知道我会
I'll die, James. You know I will.
我会先把恶魔杀了 走吧
Not if I murder the devil first. Let's go.
他会看见你
He'll see you
他会来找你
And he'll come for you.
他一来 我就出手
And when he does, I'll strike.
要是你失败了呢
What if you fail?
我们就一起死
Then we'll die together.
摩根 你和小洁去后面 我们从前面进入
Morgan, you and JJ take the back. We'll take the front.
你看到了吗 窗户那里有个女孩
Did you see that? There's a girl up in that window.
你去查看 我去找詹姆斯
You check it out. I'll look for James.
该死
Damn.
看来我们找到第一个被害人了
It looks like we just found our first victim.
好了
Ok.
好了
Ok.
我要把这个脱下来 好吗 坚持住
Ok, I'm gonna get this off you, ok? Hold on.
好了
Ok. Ok.
詹姆斯呢
Where is James?
你我所见所想 不过镜花水月
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
爱伦坡
Edgar Allan Poe.
莱拉不会有事 她确定那些尸体
So, Lara is gonna be ok. She confirmed that
是对恶魔传递的信息
the bodies were left out as messages to the devil.
她哥哥死了 她现在会怎样
Well, her brother's dead. What happens to her now?
有寄养机构
There's always foster care.
让继承人去吗 我很怀疑
For an heiress? I don't think so.
我肯定各种监护人
I'm sure guardians and
和托管人会从各个角落里冒出来
trustees will be coming out of the woodwork.
所以她会再回来这里
So she'll end up back here,
这座滋生着幻觉的房♥子
In a house that breeds delusions.
但愿不会
Hopefully not.
我来
I'll get it.
我等了你很久了 莱拉
I've waited so long for you, Lara.
是时候跟我来了
It's time to come with me now.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表