我还以为我要死了
I thought I'd die.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
不会有事的
Hey. It's gonna be all right.
我们今晚就可以一起了
We're gonna do this thing tonight.
你为什么偏要挣扎 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Why do you keep fighting, you dumb son of a bitch?!
知道吗
You know what?
来 我给你看看
Here, I'll show you.
国家气象局发布龙♥卷♥风♥警报
The national weather service has issued a tornado warning
夏令时今晚九点袭击堪萨斯塞奇威克
For Sedgwick county in kansas at 9 p.M. Central daylight time...
好了 哥哥 走吧
Ok, man! Here we go!
我说的没错吧
What'd I tell you?
我们应该去降水最多的地区
We need to head into those areas with the most precipitation.
所以在下一个交叉口右转
So make a right at the next intersection.
应该是庞尼路
It should be Pawnee Road.
我们究竟应该怎样追逐暴风
Hey, how exactly are we supposed to chase this storm?
不明嫌犯不会真的追逐暴风
The unsub won't actually chase the storm.
你要靠近它就要走到它前面
To get close to it, you have to get in front of it.
有点像互相挑衅
It's a little like playing chicken.
怎么了
What?
屏幕不动了
It's frozen.
霍奇
Hey, Hotch.
网络断了
We just lost the internet.
我也断了
I'm frozen up, too.
天气影响了数据上传
The weather must be affecting the upload.
我把加西亚接进来
I'm patching Garcia in.
我在 老大
Yes, boss.
加西亚 我们断网了
Garcia, we just lost our internet
我们需要你在暴风中指路
And we need you to guide us into the storm.
把我当成你的眼睛和耳朵 长官
Consider me your eyes and ears, sir.
真漂亮 应该是陆龙卷
Yeah, it's beauty. It looks like a landspout.
多漂亮的漏斗云 正在朝北进发
Great funnel on that one. She's heading north.
罗斯希尔发现龙♥卷♥风♥
Ok, guys, a twister has been spotted near Rose Hill
就在你们朝南的位置
Just south of your position.
暴风追逐者称其为陆龙卷
The storm-chaser dudes are calling it a landspout.
我们找的不是这个
We don't want that one.
陆龙卷挺微不足道的
Landspout tornados are relatively insignificant.
那去哪里
Where to, then?
加西亚 在显示器上找钩状回波
Garcia, look for hook echoes on your monitor.
钩状回波 好
Hey, hook echoes. Yeah.
我来找 但得告诉我那是什么
Ok, I'm gonna do that. Just tell me what they are.
回旋钩状的 就像雷达标记一样
They're swirling hook-like radar signatures
就像你所想象的那样
That look surprisingly like what you'd expect them to.
好吧
Ok. Uh...
没有 我没看到这样的东西
No, I don't see anything like that.
应该比较会出现在地图上
They'll likely form in those red and violet areas
红紫色的地区
On the map.
我什么也没看到
I don't see anything
长得稍有点像的也没有
Even remotely like that.
应该离我们现在的位置不远
Ok, they shouldn't be far from our current position.
就在附近
He's close.
天啊
Oh, god.
等等
Wait, wait.
有了 有了 我看到了
Yes! Yes, I see it.
那就是了 有...
Oh, that's gotta be it. Yes, ye--
怎么了 加西亚
Where, Garcia?
不 不
Oh, no, no.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我看到两个
There are two.
我们要分头行动了
We'll have to split up.
怎么走 加西亚
Which way, Garcia?
你们一半人
Uh, ok. Half of you can stay
还是按原方向进发
In your current heading.
另一半就要
The other half, make a...
在美多拉路右转
Right on Meadowlark Road.
摩根 你去美多拉路 我们继续前行
Morgan, take Meadowlark Road. We'll keep going.
收到
Got it.
有暴风追逐者看到嫌犯的车
Hey, I just got a hit from the storm-chaser dudes on the RV.
你们是最近的
You guys are the closest.
我们往哪里走 加西亚
Where are we talking, Garcia?
上森姆纳路往东走
Heading east on Sumner Road
就在你们往北的方向
Just north of your position,
在塬溪路左转 就是下个路口左转
Make a left on Prairie Creek. It's the next left.
收到
You got it.
坐稳了
Hang on, guys.
马上就来了
It's gonna come right through here.
我知道的
I know it.
稍等一下下
Just wait, man. Whoo!
我马上来了 哥哥
I'm coming, buddy boy.
我来了
I'm coming.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
时间快到了
It's almost time!
你别乱动
You gotta stay still, dude.
相信我 这是好事
Trust me, it's all good.
我们没有时间了 快来了
We ain't got time for this. It's coming now!
你偏要敬酒不吃吃罚酒吗
You want the hard way or the easy way?
那是怎么回事
What's that up there?
在那老房♥车旁边
Near the old house.
不 他们是谁
No! Who are they?
特拉维斯·詹姆斯 联邦调查局
Travis James, FBI!
放下武器
Put the weapon down!
你们退后
You get back!
我们不能退后 特拉维斯
We can't do that, Travis.
我说退后 你们听力有问题吗
I said get back! Are you hard of hearing or something?
放开尚 我们能帮你的
Just let Shaun go and we can work this out.
这才是他的名字 你知道的
That's his name, you know.
他也有弟弟
He has a little brother, too.
我们知道你袭击他们时看到他了
We know you saw them when you attacked them.
你们走吧 快走吧 求你们
Just go! Get out of here, please!
特拉维斯 塔克不希望你这样
Travis, Tucker would not want this.
他会想保护你 就像他对付罗斯科·高齐一样
He would want to protect you like he did with Roscoe Gulch.
那个杂种活该
That bastard was guilty!
放开他 我们会帮你的
Just let him go and we can help you.
我们不需要你们的帮忙
We don't need your help!
我说 我们得去找掩护
I'm telling you, we need to get to cover now!
快点 放下武器
Come on, man, put the weapon down!
放下
Put it down!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
放弃吧
Let it go!
哥哥 我和你
Me and you, man!
出发了
Here we go!
逆境如强风
"Adversity is like a strong wind.
扯去我们的外衣却扯不走内心
"It tears from us all but the things that cannot be torn,
所以我们才能看见真正的自己
So that we see ourselves as we really are."
亚瑟·高登[《艺妓回忆录》作者]
Arthur Golden.
天气应该明天就好了
So the weather's supposed to break tomorrow.
我明天下午到家
I should be home sometime in the afternoon.
我确定时间再打给你
I'll call and let you know for sure.
你们抓住凶手了没
Did you at least catch the guy?
抓住了 算是吧
Yeah. Sort of.
有点奇怪
It's kind of weird.
你还好吗
You all right?
我很好
I'm--I'm fine.
就是
It's just...
好辛苦的一天
Been a really long day.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry about everything.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
他还醒着吗
So, uh, is he still up?
是 他说你不给他说故事
Yeah, he said he's not going to sleep
他就不睡
Till you read his story to him.
顽固的孩子 他累坏了
Headstrong little guy. He's exhausted.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表