Will you let the doctor take a look?
或许我们能对比牙医记录
Maybe we can match dental records.
好的
OK.
那前几年呢
What about a few years ago?
二零零四年他有没有送你什么东西
In 2004, did he give you anything?
那年他送了我兰蒂
That's the year he gave me Randy.
兰蒂
Randy?
就是我的狗
My--my dog.
它那会儿还很小
He was just a puppy then.
大伙注意 萨米的父亲每次绑♥架♥成功后
Guys, Sam's father gave her gifts,
会送她礼物 战利品
trophies, from each abduction.
这点值得注意
That's significant.
我不知道那些东西是战利品
I didn't know that's what they were.
我们得查明安吉尔被抓走
We need to find out
当天是否带着一只小狗
if Angel had a puppy the day he was taken.
-小狗 -对
- A puppy? - Yeah.
没错
Ohh...that's right.
那天附近有邻居在送狗
Some of the neighbors were giving them away that day.
他们有一整箱的小狗
They had a whole box.
可我没允许孩子们养
But I wouldn't let the boys keep one.
霍奇 听到了吗
Hotch, you hear that?
听到了 谢了小洁
Yes. Thanks, JJ.
等等 霍奇
Uh, wait, Hotch.
呃 我们在调查牙医记录
Um...we're trying to get a dental match.
安吉尔身上有很多牙印
He's got old bite marks on him.
-怎么了 -噢天呐...
- What is it? - Oh, my...
我爸几年前整了牙齿
My dad has his teeth recapped a few years ago.
他还说 等人上了年纪
He said something like, that's what happens
就会这样 他还就此事开了一个玩笑
when you get older or whatever. He made a joke about it.
你最好给我乖乖的
You better not give me any trouble.
不 不
No! No!
我们正在赶往艾伦家
We're heading to Allen's house.
你觉得他能有第二个作案地点吗
You think he's got a secondary location?
有可能 不过他这样的人
He could, but guys like him
喜欢把被害者关在身边
keep their victims close.
我们会仔细把房♥子搜一遍
We'll search every inch of the property.
-有情况再联♥系♥ -好的
- Keep us posted. - Will do.
小洁
JJ.
有什么情况吗
What's going on?
他们准备去找J·B·艾伦
They're going to find J.B. Allen.
摩根
Morgan.
安吉尔说周围一直都很暗
Angel said it was always dark.
他应该是被关在地下的某个地方
He must have had him underground somewhere.
房♥子很大 我们接着找
It's a big property. Let's keep looking.
噢天呐
Oh, god.
下面没人
It's clear.
他的卡车还在 或许人也在
His truck's still here. He may be, too.
他不会冒这个险 肯定开另一辆车走了
He wouldn't risk it. He's gotta have another vehicle.
我去通知设路障
I'll get the roadblocks back up.
他会往哪儿走
Any idea where he would go?
能让他有家的感觉的地方 我们走
Someplace that feels like home. Let's go.
我开免提了 加西亚
You're on speaker, Garcia.
我查了一下J·B·艾伦过去三十年内
So I tracked J.B. Allen's property developments
施工过的建筑 遍布各地啊
over the last 30 years. They're all over the map--
我是说在亚利桑那州内
Well, of Arizona, anyway.
地图已经发过来了
Sending it to you now.
希望能帮上忙
Hope you can make more sense of it than I can.
谢了 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
安吉尔是在你父亲准备把他
The one thing that your memory
处理掉时逃脱的 这与你小时候
and Angel's escape have in common
看到的情况有些相似
is he was getting rid of both boys.
只有当他准备好去抓
He would only do that
下一个时他才会处理手头上的这个孩子
if he had another boy waiting in the wings.
也就是说他之前认识这些孩子们
That means he met his victims before.
这要怎么做到 两者才相隔几个小时
How? I mean, they're hours apart.
看看这地图 到处都有他施过工的建筑
Look at the towns. He had subdivisions in all of them.
对十到十二岁的男孩子来说建筑工地是他们的最爱
Construction sites are a magnet for 10- to 12-year-old boys.
他...
He...
他总是让孩子们坐他的挖沟机
He gave kids a ride on the backhoe all the time.
孩子们还会排队来坐
They would just line up for it.
天呐 我
Oh, my god. I--
不知道会是这样
I--I didn't know.
我们找到了他极有可能作案的地方
We found his target-rich environment.
建筑工地吗
The construction sites?
对
Yeah.
问问萨米记不记得他经常
See if Sam remembers a particular one
带她去的那个建筑工地
that he took her to frequently.
就一个地方吗
Just one place?
他会把被害者关上好几年
He keeps his victims for years.
掩埋地应该是对他有特殊意义的地方
The burial sites would be someplace special,
这样他才会重访作案地点
and he'd need a reason to revisit.
你父亲有没有比较喜欢去的某个地方
Is there a favorite place your dad likes to go?
湖边之类的地方吗
You mean like the lake or something?
不 很有可能是跟他工作有关的地方
No. Most likely having to do with his work.
他引以为豪的地方
Somewhere he's proud of?
他建的第一个社区
His first development.
在哪
Where is that?
在梅沙 每过几年他都会去加盖建筑
In Mesa. Every few years he adds on to it.
他会加盖一栋房♥子吗
He adds another house?
他说那里会让他想起自己的起点
He says that it's the place that reminds him how he got started.
说那里为一切埋下了根基
It set the foundation for everything.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
救命 来人呐 救我
Please! Somebody! Help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
不
No!
不 不
No! No--
来 没事了
Come on. It's OK.
安全了 没事了
You're all right. You're OK.
摩根 够了 够了
Morgan, that's enough! That's enough!
准备好了吗 安吉尔
Are you ready, Angel?
嗯
Yeah.
戴瑞·摩根
你总留着它们吗
Do you always keep them with you?
嗯
Yeah.
不过我给安吉尔那枚是
But the one I gave Angel was
唯一一枚有翅膀的
the only one that had wings on it.
你知道安吉尔忘不了这件事情
You know Angel's never gonna let that go.
你能跟他说那些经历 真的很不容易
What you shared, I know that wasn't easy.
这一切也是
None of this is easy.
我忍♥不住想了想你小时候的样子
I can't help but picture little Morgan.
一定很孤单
You were so alone.
因为那个人的所做所为我今天才会站在这里
I'm here right now because of what that man did to me.
我知道
I know.
我只是感到...痛心
I'm just...sorry.
"若你想要忘却某事 它就会成为
"Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory
你记得最牢的事"
as the wish to forget it."
蒙田
Michel de Montaigne.
法国思想家 散文家 著有《蒙田随笔集》
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表