她状况不好吗
Was she having trouble?
不好 她的声音很奇怪
Yes. It's a strange sound.
房♥子里还有别的声音吗
Was there another noise in the house?
有 但我什么都看不到
There's something else, but I can't see anything.
我跟着那个声音
I followed it.
我的双脚冰凉
My feet are so cold.
因为你在外面吗
Because you were outside?
不是 是地下室
No. The basement.
我看到他了
I see him.
不 我太害怕了
No, I was too scared.
不行 不行 我要回到爸妈的卧室里
No, no. I'd go back up to my parents' bedroom.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy. Mommy.
但我往窗外瞟了一眼
But I peeked out the window.
看到了那个男孩
And there's the boy.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
他在试图逃出卡车
He's trying to get out of that truck.
逃出...
He's trying to get out of...
开车的是你父亲吗
Your dad driving the truck?
不 不不不 他不会干这种事情
Ok. No, no, no. He couldn't have done this.
你不懂 他在那里把我养大
You don't understand. He raised me in that house.
他不可能多年来一直做这种事情 不会
He couldn't have been doing that all these years. No!
-好了 -J·B的朋友遍布全镇
-Ok. Ok. -J.B.'s friends with the whole town.
他从未再婚
Never remarried.
独自把萨米抚养长大
Raised Sam by himself.
所以这件事对她来说很痛苦
That's why this is so painful for her.
她不想相信父亲做了那种事
She doesn't want to believe that he's capable of it,
可记忆又偏偏证明了相反的东西
but her memory's telling her differently.
你相信她吗
So you believe her?
假装做出这种反应是很难的
It's very hard to fake visceral reactions like that.
确实 但她讲述的是一段创伤期的事
Yeah, but she's talking about a time of serious trauma,
那天晚上她和快要死去的妈妈躺在一起
on a night she climbed into bed with her dying mother.
这个加上她当时年幼
That plus her age,
正好对恢复记忆形成一个刺♥激♥
it's the perfect storm for a recovered memory.
这不是那个八十年代很流行的疗法吗
Wasn't that a huge therapy trend in the eighties?
很多女人会虚构
A lot of women manufactured memories
父亲做出可怕事情的记忆
of their fathers doing horrific things.
而不适合的治疗方法促使他们
And misguided therapists
相信梦里的那些事情是真的
convinced them that their nightmares were real.
这浪费了我们很多资源
It was a huge waste of our resources.
我还是不太确定
I'm, uh, just not sure about this.
我相信她很可靠
I think she's credible
我们可以让她参与监视
enough to warrant discreet rolling surveillance.
得派你的人去
You'll have to use your own team,
他已经认得我们的人了
'cause he'd recognize members of this force.
如果比利在他手上 他一定想摆脱他
If he has Billy, he won't hesitate to get rid of him.
我会找个机灵的队员和里德一起
I'll get a card team member to join Reid.
不能让艾伦知道我们怀疑他
Allen can't know we suspect him.
如果J·B·艾伦就是不明嫌犯
You know, if J.B. Allen is our unsub,
他看起来可真够淡定
he certainly doesn't seem unhinged.
他今天去买♥♥东西了
He went to the market today,
在女儿的苗圃停了一下
and he stopped by his daughter's nursery,
现在他正在看风景
and right now I'm watching him landscaping.
在家吗
At his house?
是的
Yeah.
跟别人有接触吗
Is it isolated?
与世隔绝啊 有好大一片地
Incredibly isolated. There's a lot of land.
你还记得加西亚发来的艾伦的情况吗
You remember what Garcia sent us on J.B. Allen?
他在一九七五年开始做承包生意
He started his contracting business in 1975,
同年娶了萨米的母亲
married Sam's mom that same year.
萨米五岁的时候母亲去世
She died when Sam was 5, as we know.
他再未结婚 而且即使他建了新房♥
He never remarried, and despite the newer subdivisions
也从未试图搬出和前妻一起住的地方
he built, he stayed in the house he shared with his wife.
所以不然就是他很多愁善感
So he's either sentimental,
不然就是他对这房♥子进行了改造
or he didn't sell because he's customized the house
来藏匿受害人
to hide his victims.
你觉得安吉尔会自责吗
Do you think Angel blames himself?
反正我自责
I know I did.
你知道的 第一次见他母亲
You know, seeing his mom for the first time
可能不会很顺利
may not go well.
现在他对自己的处境很羞愧
Well, right now it's just about the shame he's feeling.
她得明白
She's gonna have to realize
他可能暂时不太想见她
that he may not want to see her for a while.
安吉尔
Aah! Angel? Angel!
不要 安吉尔 住手
Angel, no, no! Angel, no, no!
Angel 停 停 没事的
Angel, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! It's ok.
小洁 拿毛巾来 没事了
JJ, get a towel. It's ok.
安吉尔 听着 你很安全 没事的
Angel, listen to me. You're safe. You're safe. It's ok.
安吉尔 你很安全
Angel, you're safe.
没事的
It's all right.
求求你 他就在这 我必须去见他
Please. He's right there. I have to. I have to see him.
这么多年来我都以为他死掉了
I thought he was gone all these years.
我的宝贝
My sweet boy.
你不明白吗 我要马上去抱他
Don't you understand? I need to hold him.
听着
Ok. Listen.
安吉尔刚刚才被找到
Angel hasn't been held in a very long time.
他身上发生了一些事
Things happened to him.
刚开始他会经历一段艰难的时期
He's going to have a hard time at first.
来
Come on.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this isn't easy for you.
如果我错怪了他 导致他被抓
If I accuse him and he's done nothing...
那就是我背叛了他
Then I've betrayed him.
但如果他真做了 你就救了一个男孩
But if he has, you'll save a young boy.
你要想恢复更多记忆 最好的方法
The best way for you to recover more of your memory
就是回到引发失忆的起点
is to return to the source of the initial sensory trigger.
那个地下室
That was the basement.
我怎么跟他解释下去的原因
How do I explain going down there?
他有把你的什么东西放在那吗
Did he have anything of yours down there?
有
Yeah.
去拿回来吧
See if you can get it back.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 谁来救救我
Help! Please help me!
我必须帮帮我儿子
I have to help my boy.
你会的 但首先你要帮帮我们
And you will. But first, we need your help.
另一个人的孩子也失踪了
Someone else's little boy is missing.
我们正在调查这个嫌犯是如何
We're trying to find out
同时认识你的儿子还有比利的
how this man knew both your son and Billy,
所以我要知道安吉尔失踪那天
and to do that, I need to know everything that happened
发生的一切
the day Angel disappeared.
那是个周二 放学后
It was a Tuesday, after school.
孩子们都在前院玩
The children were in the front yard.
然后下雨了
It started raining,
可是安吉尔却没回来
but Angel never came back in.
你看到有人跟他说话了吗
Did you see anyone talking to them?
没有 也没车 什么都没有
No. No cars. Nothing.
邻居们帮我找了
The neighbors--the neighbors helped me look.
我想报♥警♥来着 真的
I wanted to tell the authorities. I really did.
可是那样我们就得离开这个国家
But--but we'd have to leave the country
我得为全家着想
and I had to think of my entire family.
上帝啊
Dios mio.
只要跟他随意交谈就行了 萨米
You just have to talk to him, Sam.
你能行的
You can do this.
好的
Right.
爸
Dad?
你在家吗
You home?
在这儿呢
Back here!
院子打理得不错嘛
The yard looks good.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thanks.
杂货店那些小子们说你去菲尼克斯了
The kids at the store said you were going to Phoenix,
我怎么在警♥察♥局前看到了你的车
but I saw your truck down at the police station.
他们订的棕榈树盆栽到货了
Oh, yeah. Their order for potted palms came in,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表