我来代替她们
And i'll take their place.
柯蒂斯 我一生中遇到过不少杀手
Now, i've seen a lot of killers in my life, curtis,
但你和他们不是一类人
But you're not like them.
你不小心陷入这个困境
You stumbled into this mess.
我能帮你走出去
I can help get you out of it.
但你得放了她们
But you need to let them go.
快出去 出去
Get out of here. go. move!
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 这样很好
Ok. that's good.
你做了聪明的决定 柯蒂斯 我知道你会这么做
You've made smart decisions, curtis, like i knew you would.
现在 这是你妻子吗
Now, is this your wife?
她要留下
She stays.
你不想伤害她 年轻人
You don't want to hurt her, son.
她不是你的问题
She's not the problem.
这你就错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
她从不相信我 和我做的事
She never believed in me and what i do.
我一开始走运 她就毁掉
And when i had good luck, she ruined it.
不是因为她 柯蒂斯
She's not the reason, curtis.
而是你父亲
It was your father.
这世上没有人造的运气
There's no such thing as manufacturing luck.
同样的执念害死了他
The same obsession is what killed him.
也遗传到了你身上
He passed it on to you,
但你不必成为他那样
But you don't need to be like him.
我只是需要点时间 好吗
I just need some time. i need some time, ok?
给我一点时间想想
Just give me a minute to think.
好
That's fine.
霍奇 他到后面的房♥间去了
Hotch, he moved to the back room.
我还是没法瞄准
I still don't have a shot.
坐下
Sit down.
我需要一点时间
I need just a minute.
举起手来 让我看见
Keep your hands where i can see them.
罗西 他总是看着左边 那里有什么
Rossi, he keeps glancing to his left. what's over there?
我现在看到了
I see it now.
看到什么 你看到了什么
See what? what do you see, huh?
我看到你为什么感到时间在流逝
I see why you feel time is running out.
沙子不停地流过沙漏
Sand is slipping through the hourglass.
58分 所以他要更多时间
58. that's why he's asking for more time.
8点了 行动
8:00. let's go.
我一直都很爱你 苔丽
I've always loved you, teri.
就算是你和我吵架的时候
Even though you fought me.
不管接下去发生什么
Whatever's next...
我们一起来做
We're doing it together.
不 亲爱的 求你别这样
No, baby, pl-please don't do this.
-柯蒂斯 放开她 -不
- curtis, let her go. - No, no!
我们两个很恩爱
We love each other.
这是我们的梦想
This is our dream.
一起的梦想
Together.
柯蒂斯 放开她
Curtis, let her go.
好了 柯蒂斯 慢慢把枪放在地板上
All right, curtis, very slowly put the weapon on the ground.
我想他们说的没错
I guess it is true what they say.
赢的总是庄家
The house always wins.
不
No!
乔治·奥古斯都·萨拉曾说
George Augustus Sala said,
相信规律的赌徒
"a gambler with a system
肯定 或多或少 是个疯子
"must be, to a greater or lesser extent, insane."
小盆友
Hi, miss thing.
够了
Enough is enough.
我们该坐下来好好聊聊了
It's time for you and me to have a little sit-down.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
我打你电♥话♥ 有一半是语♥音♥信箱
Half the time i call i get your voicemail.
就算是接通了
When i do get you, i don't get even
你都不对我说点甜言蜜语
a little bit of sass coming my way.
到底怎么了
Now, what's the deal?
听到吗
Hello!
好吧 我这下明白男人来自火星
Ok. look. i get it that men and women are different
女人来自金星这种说法了
And venus and mars and all that stuff,
但我不明白你怎么
But i do not understand how you--Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢慢说
pump your brakes.
到底怎么回事
What is this about?
你早上七点在我家洗澡
You were in my shower at 700 in the morning.
因为我早上七点去洗澡了
Because I shower at 700 in the morning.
宝贝儿 你那天晚上喝得太多了
Baby, you had a little too much to drink the other night.
你打电♥话♥叫我过来陪你
You called me to come over and keep you company.
我知道 这我记得 但是...
I know. i remember that, but--
好吧 接下来我们就一起吃爆米花
Ok, what happened between us was popcorn.
看电影
And a movie on tv.
中间你睡着了
Which you fell asleep in the middle of, by the way.
所以你是睡在
So you slept on the--
-沙发上 -是的
- couch. - Yes, you did.
哦谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢天谢地 你还是我最正直
Oh, thank you, god, for maintaining the integrity
最可爱的男性朋友
Of my most beloved of friendships,
从现在 开始
And from now on, i promise only mostly
我保证只喝纯净水
The purest of mineral water will cross these lips.
小辣酱 你来吗
Hey, plum sauce, are you coming?
我马上就来
Yeah. i'll be right there.
-你好 伙计 -你好 戴瑞
- Hey, what's up, man? - Hey, derek.
上次吵过架后 我们决定
Since the fight, we have decided
每周四晚上都来一次简短约会
To have a standing date every tuesday night.
做这份工作可真不容易
Good luck with that with this job.
你男朋友是个很好的人 知道吧
You got a great guy out there. you know that, right?
我知道
I know.
一个女孩有两个这么好的男人会怎么做
What does a girl do when she has two great guys?
她不会乱喝酒
She doesn't pour that extra glass of wine.
好吧
Oh. yeah.
爱你 拜
Ok, love you, bye.
小辣酱
Plum sauce?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表