你不会有事的 你叫什么名字
Ok, you're gonna be ok. What's your name?
朱莉·帕克
Julie parker.
朱莉 你知道他们去哪了吗
Julie, do you know where they went?
不知道
No.
好痛
It hurts.
我们把这个穿上 好吗
Let's put this on it, ok?
你是汤米的邻居吗
Are you tommy's neighbor?
是的 霍曼女士带着他们的孩子
Yes. Ms. Hallman had their baby with her.
汤米拿了他所有的东西
Tommy took all his stuff.
这里也没人 屋子里没人
It's clear here, too. The place is empty.
我们要查出玛格丽特·霍曼所有的信息
We need to find out everything we can about margaret hallman.
她过去可能有其他被害者
There are probably other victims in her past.
这间房♥子是谁的
Whose house is this?
我们的
It's ours.
太棒了
This is awesome.
你还没看到里面呢 美极了
You should see inside. It's beautiful.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我爱你
Oh...I love you.
我说过这还没结束
I told you it wasn't over.
我们能做到的 宝贝儿
We're gonna do this, baby.
所有人都说你进了监狱后
Everyone said you were
就会忘记我
gonna forget about me when you went to jail.
不可能
No way.
我怎么会忘了你
How could I?
我想给别人看你写的信
I wanted to show people the letters,
但我不想惹麻烦
But I didn't want to get in trouble.
这样太聪明了
That was very, very smart.
我今天早上还准备写信给你呢
You know, I was just writing you this morning.
是吗 那你该读给我听
Yeah? Well, you should read it to me.
进去吧 洗个澡 我也打理一下
Why don't you go inside, take a shower, and I'll freshen up.
我们还有好多事可以做
We, uh, we have a lot of catching up to do.
霍曼女士在监狱里有着模范记录
Ms. Hallman had an exemplary record in jail.
她和外界怎么联♥系♥
What was her correspondence like with the outside world?
她可以有限地使用电脑
Um, well, she had limited computer use,
她都用来搜索一个人...
And she used all of that time searching for a...
强尼·路易斯
Johnny lewis.
她的孩子吗
Her baby?
不是
No.
强尼·路易斯
Johnny lewis is one of
是她以前的一个学生
Johnny Lewis is one of her former students
在莱克佛瑞斯特学校
from Lake Forrest school.
他父母指控她骚扰他
His parents charged her with molestation, and then
之后撤销了指控
they dropped the charges.
什么时候的事
When was this?
在她遇到汤米的三年前
3 years prior to meeting Tommy.
这么说她和汤米生了个孩子
So she has a baby with Tommy
还以之前骚扰的学生的名字取名
and names it after the first kid she assaulted.
是的 根据监狱的硬盘记录
Yeah. And according to the prison's hard drive,
她写了好几封电邮给强尼·路易斯
she wrote dozens of emails to this Johnny Lewis.
也许汤米是他的替代品
Maybe Tommy's a surrogate for him.
加西亚 我们得和路易斯夫妇谈谈
Garcia, we need to talk to the Lewises.
他们的电♥话♥接不通
Mm, their phone is disconnected.
地址呢
What about an address?
他们搬了好几次家
They've moved around a lot.
好吧 看起来他们销声匿迹了
Oh, wow. Ok, it's like they're off the grid.
谁住在他们以前的旧房♥子
Well, who lives in their old house now?
也许他们能给我们点信息
Maybe they can help us get info.
转手了好几次
Uh, it's changed hands a lot.
我勒个去
Oh, snap, crackle, and pop
我勒个大去 你绝对猜不到谁买♥♥下了
goes the lady weasel. You'll never guess who bought it.
霍曼女士
Ms. Hallman.
一年前被她姐姐买♥♥下
Mm-hmm. It was picked up by her sister a year ago
而昨天转到了玛姬名下
and then it was transferred to Maggie's name yesterday.
每一天我都在想念你的爱抚
Every day I think about your touch,
你的味道
your smell...
我想知道我们什么时候能再在一起
I wonder when we'll be back together again,
冬天 夏天 还是秋天
winter, summer, or fall?
监狱的栏杆只是暂时分开我们 玛姬
The metal bars that separate us are just temporary, Maggie.
我们非但没有分开
Instead of keeping us apart,
反而走得更近了
they've made us closer.
我不知道生活能如此美好
I didn't know life could be so good.
你的眼睛真美
You have the prettiest eyes.
我想再要个孩子 汤米
Hey, I'm gonna want another kid, Tommy.
我想要个大家庭
Have a big family.
那就这么办
Then we'll do that.
我不知道他们在监狱里想伤害你
I didn't know they tried to hurt you while you were in there.
为什么你不写信告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about that in your letters?
我不想让你害怕
Well, I didn't want to scare you.
我能做点什么
I would have done something.
你什么都做不了
Well, there's nothing you could have done.
重要的是我们现在在一起了
All that's important is that we're here now.
那是什么
What is that?
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
是你报♥警♥的吗
Did you call them?!
我怎么会报♥警♥
Why would I do that?
让我看你的电♥话♥
Let me see your phone.
我谁都没叫
I didn't call anyone.
也许是朱莉 我
Maybe Julie did. I--
如果你骗我
if you're lying to me--
我绝不会骗你
I would never... I would never lie to you.
是吗
Yeah? Then...
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
保护你的家人 亲爱的
Protect your family, honey.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetpea.
你们去前门 我和潘提斯去后门
Take the front. Prentiss and I will take the back.
FBI 放下枪
FBI! Drop it!
那个
Just--just move.
退回去
Move--move back.
汤米 放下枪
Tommy, drop the gun.
离开前院
Just--just get off our yard.
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我的爱人和孩子在里面
My--my girl and kid are in there.
她是个猎食者 汤米
She's a predator, Tommy.
不 她不是动物
No, she's not an animal.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
不 汤米 这不是爱
No. No, Tommy, this isn't love.
这是那个女人在占你便宜
This is a woman who's been taking advantage of you.
她在骚扰你
She molested you.
不 我知道我在做什么
No, I--I knew what I was doing.
你知道在另一所学校
Did you know that there was another kid
有个和你一样的孩子吗
exactly like you from another school?
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 他们在撒谎
No. No! They're lying.
汤米 她也给他写信
Tommy, she wrote letters to him, too.
这不是真的
That's not true.
她告诉他这发生的一切都是有理由的
And she'd tell him that everything happens for a reason.
别说了
Be quiet!
她说他是她一生的挚爱
She said that he was the love of her life.
够了
That's it!
她说她会偷偷溜出去见他
That she loved sneaking out to see him.
我从没想过我会偷偷溜出去见你
I never thought I'd be sneaking out to see you.
你也写给过我 玛姬
You wrote that to me, Maggie.
汤米 她写给了另一个男生
Tommy, she wrote it to another boy.
他的名字是强尼·路易斯 他就住在这里
His name was Johnny Lewis, and he lived in this exact house.
我从没想过我会画上美丽的妆容
I never thought I'd be putting on fancy makeup
只为博你一笑
just to see you smile.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
她替你的孩子起了他的名字
She named your kid after him.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表