It would have had to have been a woman very close to the unsub
离他很近
to make him react this way.
那他为何还去找替代品
Then why go after surrogates?
我觉得我们面对的不是一个普通的无家可归者
I don't think we're dealing with a typical homeless person.
他很熟悉化学品 又有车
He's good with chemicals, owns a car.
我觉得我们的侧写里唯一的错误
I think the only mistake in our profile
是假定
was assuming there was
他有生理缺陷
something wrong with his physical composition,
把他想成刻板印象中的人
reducing him to some sort of stereotype.
你认为他只是精神有障碍
You think it's only his mental state?
这个人可能非常聪明地利用了他的缺陷
I think this guy might be smart enough to use his disability
让他看起来是个完全无害的人
to his advantage so he comes across as harmless.
而他私下里遭到被害人的拒绝后 他就爆发了
Then when he's alone and the victim rejects him, he goes off.
如果他不是住在大街上的呢
What if he doesn't live on the street?
如果他是住在中转站的呢
What if he's in a halfway house?
中转站是为了帮助从监禁机构释放的犯罪人员重新适应社会生活而设立的过渡性社区
加西亚 列出不明嫌犯舒适区内的
Garcia, I need a list of halfway houses
中转站和精神康复中心
and mental health centers in the unsub's comfort zone.
好 给你手♥机♥发去了五家机构
Ok. 5 are being sent to your phones.
哪些是八十年代就有的 加西亚
Which of those were around in the eighties, Garcia?
在你们所在区域有两家
There are two in your area.
摩根和潘提斯去第一家
Morgan and Prentiss, take the first.
我和戴夫去第二家
Dave and I will take the second.
我们呢
What about us?
留在这里查重罪资料库里相似的作案手法
Stay here and check VICAP for similar M.O.S and signatures.
里德
Reid.
如果你要生谁的气 就冲我来
If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at me.
不行 我没有去你家哭十个礼拜
I can't. I didn't come to your house crying for 10 weeks.
我在这里工作了十五年
I've worked here over 15 years.
有很多人符合你们的描述
There are many people who fit that description.
这个人行动自如 大约四十几岁
This guy would be mobile, probably early 40s.
如果他有车
Well, if he's got a car,
应该前几年就已经转离这里了
then he's transitioned out in the last few years.
政♥府♥预算缩减
State budget cuts.
好 我们需要那些人的名单
All right, we'll need a list of those names.
人数可不少
It ain't gonna be small.
摩根
Hey, Morgan.
我该拿里德怎么办
What do I do about Reid?
艾米莉 你的回归带来很多难题
Emily, there's a lot about you being back that's unresolved.
你也生我的气吗
Are you pissed at me, too?
拜托
Come on, now.
我怎么可能 你回来了
How can I be? You're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我知道你经历的痛苦
Because I know what you went through.
悲伤治疗 你抬了我的灵柩
Grief counseling. You carried my coffin.
是的 那里面到底装了什么
Yeah, I sure did. What was in that thing, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
给你
Here you go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
听着
Look,
给里德一些时间
Just give Reid some time.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
霍奇 是我 摩根 听着
Yeah, Hotch, it's me, Morgan. Listen,
共有十九个人在八十年代来到这里
19 people entered this house in the eighties
在过去五年中被放出去
who were let out in the last 5 years.
我们这家查到十一个人
We got 11 from the one we visited.
把名单传给加西亚 让她交叉调查
Send your names to Garcia. Have her cross-check them
能接触到硫酸的工作
against jobs that use sulfuric acid.
好 我们要开始调查延伸家庭了
All right. We'll start reaching out to the extended families.
好的
Ok.
里德怎么回事
How's Reid?
他很生气和受伤
He's angry and frustrated.
我很奇怪其他人怎么没有
I'm surprised everybody isn't.
我们看出一些蛛丝马迹
Some of us had an inkling.
怎么啦 我很专业的
What? I'm good at what I do.
你会为小组申请心理辅♥导♥
So, are you gonna get psychological counseling for the team
还是自己内部解决
or handle it internally?
我觉得我们就聚在一起
No, I think that if we all just got together,
来个烹饪课
maybe a cooking lesson and
就在小组创始人家里...
at the home of one of one of our founders--
别啊 你怎么也来这套
Oh, no, not you, too.
这样能激发士气
It could boost morale.
这是命令吗
Is this an order?
不 只是个非常温和的建议
No, it's just a-- it's a very tempered suggestion.
温和的建议
Tempered suggestion.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
谢谢 黛比 我只是
Yeah. Thanks, Debbie. I just--
我需要休息一下
I just need a minute.
泰米
Tammy?
小赛叔叔
Uncle Cy?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我要去买♥♥些啤酒
I--I was just going to buy some beer.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
No.
我可以带你回家
Maybe I should take you home.
我不想让爸爸妈妈看到我这样
I don't want to get in trouble with mom and dad.
不会的
You won't.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
我们采访了十九名从中转站放出来的人
So we interviewed the 19 people released from the group home.
没有一个符合侧写
None of them fit the profile.
戴夫还在找那些家庭
Dave's still trying to locate the families.
泰米·布拉德斯通的父母刚刚报♥警♥
Tammy Bradstone's parents just filed a report.
他们的女儿昨晚没有从返校舞会回家
Their daughter didn't return from homecoming last night.
她的脸很像我们的三个被害人
Her face is similar to our 3 vics.
年龄也符合
She's about the same age.
她最后出现的派对所在位置
Well, the after party where she was last seen
就在不明嫌犯的舒适区
was smack in the comfort zone.
她的父母现在在哪里
Where are her parents now?
他们在家
They're at the house.
我们在给她的朋友问笔录
We're bringing her friends in for questioning.
你赶去她家 我们在这里进行访问
You head over there. We'll start the interviews here.
我在电视上看到新闻
I see on the news on the tv,
人们在问
people question,
他们问为什么有人会做这些事
they question why people do this.
这就像人们做任何事的理由一样
It's the same reason people do anything.
因为他们喜欢这么做 他们喜欢这感觉
'cause they feel like it. They like the way it feels.
我小时候 我的小狗泼皮跑过草坪
When I was kid, my dog Poppy running across the grass,
我踢了它一脚 我喜欢那感觉
when I hit her, I liked that feeling.
那感觉没有变
That has not changed.
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
小赛叔叔
Uncle Cy?
怎么回事
What's happening?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
孩子们说车子都开往汽车旅馆
So kids spill out of the motel toward the cars.
如果泰米走这条路
If Tammy walked this way,
怎么会没人看到她就这么不见了
how could she disappear without anyone seeing her?
应该有人听到她尖叫
Someone would have heard her scream.
如果她有尖叫的话
That's if she screamed.
不像前三个绑♥架♥点
Unlike the last 3 abduction sites,
这里附近没有公共交通设施
this one is nowhere near public transportation.
也许她认识不明嫌犯
Maybe she knew the unsub.
或者她以为真的认识
Or thought she did.
如果泰米一直就是那个目标
What if--what if Tammy was the target all along?
那就能解释犯罪手法中的改变了
That would explain the change in the M.O.
凶手知道她会来这里
So whoever did this knew she was coming here.
来了 来了 来了
Hi, hi, hi.
甜心 给我变个魔术
Hey, baby girl, I need you to work that magic for me.
没问题 亲爱的
Anything, my sweetest.
我刚打开了泰米·布拉德斯通的电脑
I just opened up Tammy Bradstone's computer.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表