你今天能带杰克去骑自行车吗
And can you take Jack on the bike ride today?
好的 把电♥话♥给他
Right. And can you put him on?
小家伙 听着 爸爸要工作
Hey, buddy, listen, um, I gotta work,
所以贝丝会带你去骑自行车 好吗
So Beth's gonna take you on the bike ride, ok?
好的 再见
All right, I'll see you later.
你能去应付下媒体吗
Can you keep the media busy?
-就这点事吗 -目前是
- Is that all? - For now.
-你还好吧 -很好 你呢
- You all right. - Yeah. You?
帮我个忙 保持耳机通畅
Do me a favor. Have that ear looked at.
如果这里和地铁隧♥道♥平行
If this one's parallel to some metro tunnel,
那么很有可能会有岔道
there's a good chance it branches off.
没事 我们分头行动好了
All right, then we split up.
除非这是个陷阱
Unless it's a trick.
那我们就惨了
Well, then we're screwed.
这是一起恐怖袭击吗
Is this the work of a terrorist cell?
我们相信这不是一起恐怖袭击事件
We do not believe that they are part of any terrorist cells.
银行劫匪应该是有行凶倾向的
The bank heists point to them being independent anarchists
独♥立♥无政♥府♥主义者
With homicidal tendencies.
你们觉得他们是连环杀手吗
Do you consider them serial killers?
你说什么
What was that?
他们是连环杀手吗
Are they serial killers?
是的 毫无疑问 疑犯是连环杀手
Yes. Without a doubt, the suspects are serial killers.
正如霍奇纳探员所说的
As agent Hotchner told you,
他们想要得到赞美
they want you to admire them.
他们开着摄像机就是为了炫耀
Leaving the cameras on was their way to brag
他们制♥造♥的恐慌
about how much fear they were creating.
我们要知道到底发生了什么 尤其是
We need to know what happened, specifically the unsubs' behavior
爆♥炸♥前疑犯的举止表现
in the minutes leading up to the blast.
等下你们会给幸存者做笔录
You'll be interviewing the survivors.
他们会处于不同程度的惊恐
They'll be in various stages of shock,
但是你们得到的任何信息
but any information you might get
都可能成为抓到疑犯的关键
could be the key to apprehending these suspects.
霍奇纳探员写了一系列问题
Agent Hotchner has compiled
给你们用于向幸存者提问
a series of questions for you to ask them.
问题已经发到你们的手♥机♥上了
These questions are on your phones now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事就好
So happy you're all right.
你来这干嘛 这里很危险
What are you doing here? It isn't safe.
我不想让你一个人在这儿
I didn't want you to be alone.
我不是一个人 在这种时候
I'm not. You know, they separate the president
他们一般都把总统和副总统分开
and the vice president at times like this.
什么 你把我们比作美国总统吗
What...are you comparing us to POTUS?
我是说你应该留在匡提科研究案件要点
I'm saying that you should be at Quantico running point.
我已经在这儿了
Well, I'm here right now.
我能做点什么
What can I do?
好吧 我要分♥析♥这个录像的每个画面
Ok. I need to analyze every frame of this video.
摩根和小洁说爆♥炸♥造成了
Morgan and JJ said that the blast created a hole
地窖和隧♥道♥中间的坑洞
between the underground vaults and these tunnels.
为了保持建筑持久 大部分这种老银行
You know, most of these older banks
都由花岗岩或石灰岩建成
are made of granite or limestone for longevity.
所以她会用混合C-4和塞姆汀炸♥药♥
So she knew to use a combination of c-4 and semtex
c-4和塞姆汀炸♥药♥都是一种塑料炸♥药♥
来炸开逃生之路
to open her escape route.
隧♥道♥在西边有若干出口
The tunnels let out at multiple points running west.
她可能还在地下
She could still be underground.
我知道 她是故意这么做
I know. This is what she does.
她可能等到最后一分钟才出来
She probably waited till the last minute to exit.
她想目睹这些混乱
She wants to see all this chaos.
我们要找到离银行最近的隧♥道♥出口
We need to find the tunnel exit closest to the bank.
这里好像有两个街区 就在警戒线外边
Looks like it's two blocks here, just outside the perimeter.
发现了什么
What you got?
威尔总是说 如果可以一定会留下线索
Will always say, if you can, you leave a bread crumb.
所以他来过这儿
Ok, so he was here,
而且神志清醒 还能给我们留下线索
and clearheaded enough to leave us a clue.
他们给了他一枪 摩根
They shot him, Morgan.
为什么他们要带走他
Why would they take him?
小洁 我不知道
JJ, I don't know,
但是我们没有在这看到任何血迹
but we didn't see any blood down there
而且他不在这 这些都是乐观的迹象
and he's not here. Both are good signs.
对 但是他在他们手里
Yeah, but they have him,
只有上帝知道他们在哪和为什么
god only knows where or why.
这怎么叫乐观
How's not good?
那是什么鬼东西 你录下来了
What the hell is that? You recording it?
我跟你说话呢 易希
I'm talking to you, Izzy!
你计划了整件事
You planned this whole thing.
却没有跟我们透露半分
You didn't tell us any of it.
你设计了我们 你害死了我弟弟
You set us up. You killed my brother.
不 是他干的
No, that would be him.
我怎么知道他不是你的同伙
How do I know he isn't your partner?
我为什么要跟这个家伙合作
Why would I work with this guy?
你为什么要做这些事
Why would you do any of this?
联邦调查局说你还有其他人
FBI said you got somebody else.
听起来你很嫉妒嘛
You sound jealous.
是谁
Who is it?
少来这套
Put that away.
现在的问题不是报仇 而是逃命
This isn't about revenge, it's about survival.
你是不是到现在还没弄明白
If you haven't figured it out by now,
我就是你逃出去的唯一指望
I'm your only way out of this mess.
好吧
All right.
我来结果了他 我们也好抓紧点
Let me kill him so we can get on with it.
我们还用得到他
We need him.
用他干嘛
For what?
谈判 我们得给他包扎一下
Leverage. We have to patch him up.
什么 你还要把他送急诊吗
What, are you gonna walk him into an E.R.?
小洁和摩根说疑犯在
JJ and morgan said the unsubs
警戒线外西北部的巷子里
were in an alley northwest of the perimeter.
是的 镜头里看到了
Yeah, this footage confirms it.
好了 我看到车里有两个人
Ok, I can see two figures in the car.
拜托告诉我威尔是其中之一
Please tell me one of them is Will.
看她转头的动作
See how she's turned.
好像在照看后座上的人
It's like she's keeping an eye on someone in the back.
这是不是代表威尔也在车里
Does this mean Will's in the car?
-后座肯定有人 -车牌是什么
- There's somebody back there. - What's the license plate?
真奇怪 是政♥府♥的牌照
That's weird. They're government tags.
-联邦政♥府♥还是地方政♥府♥ -联邦政♥府♥
- Federal or district? - Federal.
要么是偷来的要么是伪造的
Well, they're either stolen or forged.
这些人到底什么来头
Who the hell are these people?
他们在66号♥公路到杜勒斯机场之间设了路障
They set up roadblocks in the district from 66 to Dulles.
等一下 所以我们要找的是
Wait. So we're looking for
一辆带警笛的黑色SUV
a black suv with its sirens on.
这可够显眼的
That's gonna stand out.
威尔在他们手里 我找到了他的钱包
Will's with them. I found his wallet.
威尔活着对他们有利
It benefits them to keep Will alive.
他们肯定准备了藏身之所
They must have a safe house set up.
无论接头人是谁 他们现在要去跟他会合
Whoever their outside man is, that's where they're heading now.
地点在哪里 他们还有什么目的
But where? What's their end game?
没法按常理推断 他们想制♥造♥恐慌
There's no logical reason. They want to create panic.
她在世界各地都犯过案
She's struck all over the world,
意味着她不一定是美国人
Which says she might not be american,
但她的目的肯定是针对华盛顿
But her ideology certainly speaks to washington.
无论她和同伙在酝酿什么
Whatever point she and her partner are making,
她要的是华盛顿成为这台戏的布景
It's important that D.C.'s the setting.
兄弟俩是费城人
The brothers were from philadelphia.
其他的同伙可能也是美国人
The other partner might be homegrown as well.
国土安♥全♥局♥正要发给我们一份名单
Homeland's sending over a list of possibilities.
他们不在任何名单上
They're not on anyone's list.
那我们要从何入手
Then how do we find them?
我们要找出那14个抢劫犯
We find the common denominators
的共同之处 并从那里入手
between all 14 robberies and we go from there.
这么说她是唯一的切入点
So she's our only answer.
目前为止是的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表