何况他什么没听过
Especially not by someone who's heard it all before.
也许创伤不是引发凶手杀人的导火索
Guys, what if the losses aren't what's triggering the unsub?
也许是引发创伤的催化剂呢
What if it's the catalyst to the losses?
所有被害人都有的行为特征
A behavioral trait each of the victims had
让他们成为易受创伤的人群
That made them vulnerable to loss.
或是遇到一件过于沉重的事
Or an event so overwhelming
将他们生活的所有部分都压垮了
it's consuming everything in their life.
失去工作 房♥子和家庭
Loss of job, home, family.
什么事能带走所有这些东西
What event could cause each of those?
会不会是失败的爱情带来的情感创伤
What if it's the emotional toll of a failed relationship?
他的目标是心碎的人
He's targeting victims with broken hearts.
一旦信任被破坏
Once the trust is broken,
就永远无法修复
You never get it back.
永远都不行
Not ever.
我懂的 兄弟
I hear you, buddy.
我最好的朋友刚搬去我家跟我老婆同居
My best friend just moved in with my wife.
不是吧
No.
真的
Yep.
女人啊
Women.
是啊 再来一杯吧
Yeah. Can I get you another one?
回来前给我满上
As soon as I get back.
你遇到什么烦心事了吗
What's, uh, troubling you, hon?
刚刚那句女人没冒犯到你吧
Hope that, uh, women comment didn't offend you.
没有 我也刚刚被甩
Not at all. My relationship just ended, too.
真的吗 这也带传染的
Wow, really? It must be something in the air.
和他在一起是我遇到过最好的事
He was the best thing that ever happened to me.
我懂
Yeah, well.
二月是个烦心月
You know, February messes with people's heads.
再来点吧
Here. A little more.
问题是 这都是我的错
The problem is, it's all my fault.
我相信不是这样的
I'm sure that's not true.
是我蠢 喝醉酒
I was stupid, and I was drunk.
你知道俗话怎么说来着吗 他们说
You know what people say? They say,
只要你不去偷腥 什么都可以原谅
As long as you didn't cheat, everything is forgivable.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
对吗
Right?
老兄
Barkeep.
怎么没给我再倒上
How's that new round coming?
你今天喝得够多了
You know, buddy, I think you've had enough.
我帮你叫辆车吧
How about I, uh, call you a cab?
给你倒上 亲爱的
There you go, sweetheart.
这杯我请
That's on the house.
这次杀了个女人
Killed a woman this time.
法医比对了凶刀吗
Forensics match the blade?
尸体被砍成几块
Body's been hacked to pieces.
把她扔在垃圾堆里
Dumped her in the trash.
也许这就是那个伤透他心的女人
Maybe this is the woman that broke the unsub's heart.
她叫柯思丽·阿什伍德
Name's Kelsey Ashwood.
昨晚从圣芭芭拉开车过来
She drove down from Santa Barbara last night.
她丈夫正在赶往你们办公室的路上
Husband's on his way to the field office.
不明嫌犯这次没有朝她的头开枪
The unsub didn't shoot her in the head like the others.
他活生生地对她肢解
He started cutting her up while she was still alive.
也没有阉♥割♥她
He didn't castrate her, either.
这是完全不同的愤怒
This is anger on a whole other level.
他在她身上花了很多时间
He took his time with her.
如果她不是他的愤怒对象
If she wasn't the target of his rage,
她肯定代表了某个人
She definitely represents who is.
他的罪行在升级 用不了多久
Well, he's escalating. It won't be long before
他就会去对付那个真正害他失去一切的人
He actually goes after the person that he blames for his loss.
麦克
Mike?
搞什么
What the hell?
你已经不在这里工作了
I mean, you don't work here anymore.
你还记得吧
You remember that, right?
我要处理点事情
Some business I needed to deal with.
听着 你不能老是这么说来就来
Look, you can't be coming around like this.
安卓娅说你去亨特的学校了
Andrea told me you showed up at Hunter's school.
这和你无关
That's none of your business.
这当然和我有关
Well, it is my business because this is my business.
你在这里做什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
这是谁的车
Whose car is that?
我朋友的车 我想你不介意
A friend of mine. Didn't think you'd mind.
靠 你偷了车吗
Hell, did you steal a car?
所以你才老是到这来吗
Is that why you've been coming around here?
我不偷东西 道格
I don't steal things, Doug.
是你才对
You do.
我没有偷
I didn't steal anything.
好吧 那你准备还回去吗
Ok. You gonna be giving them back, then?
听着 我知道你很难接受离婚
Hey, look. I know the divorce has been hard on you.
但你必须接受
But you need to get past it.
为了大家好
For everyone's sake.
做正确的事
Just do the right thing.
做正确的事
Do the right thing?
是的
Yes.
做正确的事
Do the right thing?!
一个破坏我婚姻
Coming from the guy who broke up my marriage,
夺走我孩子的人居然这么说
Took away my kid?!
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
你个...
You dirty--
不
Aah! No!
麦克
Oh, Mike...
麦克
Ohh...Mike.
我想我的背摔坏了
I think you broke my back.
麦克
Mike...
麦克 你在做什么
Mike, what are you doing?
把机器关掉
Turn off the machine.
麦克
Mike...
我不是
Get--I'm not--
天啊
For god's sake...
快他妈的关掉
Turn the damn thing off!
麦克
Mike! Mike!
我很抱歉 麦克
What--I'm sorry, Mike.
好吗 我不知道
Ok? I didn't know. I didn't know!
亨特的事我之前也不知道 麦克
I found out about Hunter the same time you did, Mike!
麦克 求你了 救救我
Mike, please! Help me, Mike!
麦克 救救我
Mike, help me! Mike! Mike!
麦克 不要
Mike, don't!
不要
No! Aah!
慢慢来
Take your time.
为什么有人会对她做这种事
Why would someone do this to her?
我们会调查清楚的
That's what we're trying to find out.
我只想再把她抱在怀里
I just want to hold her in my arms one more time.
我们上一次只是吵了架
The last thing we did was fight.
为什么吵架
What was the fight about?
听着 你必须实话实说
Look, it's important that you be honest.
这能帮我们查到是谁杀了她
It could help us find the man that did this to her.
她出轨了
She slept with someone else.
她说只是一♥夜♥情♥ 但我
She said it was just a one-time thing, but I--
我不能原谅她
I just couldn't get past it.
很多人都是这样
Not many people can.
我很爱她
I loved her so much.
但我帮不了我们
But I couldn't fix us.
我们的看法没错 所有被害人
We were right. All of the unsub's victims
最近都遭受了感情上的挫折
Recently suffered the end of a romantic relationship,
但他们其实都有个共同点
But they actually have something else in common.
所有分手都是因为一方出轨吗
Each of the relationships ended due to infidelity?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
柯思丽·阿什伍德出轨了
Kelsey Ashwood cheated on her husband.
五个男性被害人都是商人
All 5 of the male victims were businessman
因为感情挫折而伤心欲绝
Devastated by the destruction of the relationships.
他们可能在寻求宣泄
They probably started acting out,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表