I had nothing to do with this.
你还真是想尽一切办法来取悦哈维 凯勒
You really went out of your way to impress harvey, caleb.
那些谋杀 棋局
The murders, the chess game,
所有这一切都是为了吸引他
All designed to entice him.
是的 他完全疯了
Yes. He is pathological.
我想知道哈维最好的朋友
I don't know if harvey's the best friend in the world
会不会像这样把你一把推开
To be selling you out like that.
我是说 你们一起杀了罗比·肖恩
I mean, you killed robbie shaw together,
你也许认为你们之间有剪不断的羁绊
You probably thought that you guys had an unbreakable bond.
是他杀了罗比
He murdered robbie by himself.
我们把他带到树林里勒死他的时候
When we took him into the woods and strangled him...
我从没见过你这么兴奋
I've never seen you so exhilarated.
你脸上的表情 你无法否认 哈维
The look on your face, you can't deny that, harvey.
但在那之后 事情变了
But afterwards, something changed.
你们两个分开了
You two grew apart.
我不在那
I wasn't there.
你离开了我
You pulled away from me.
你知道我有多伤心吗
Do you know how much that hurt?
我可以为了你做任何事 哈维
I would have done anything for you, harvey.
我一直都很崇拜你
I looked up to you.
你知道我怎么想吗 哈维
You know what I think, harvey?
我认为杀了罗比·肖恩是你的主意
I think killing robbie shaw was your idea.
不是
No.
你选上他 因为他哥哥以前在学校欺负你
You chose him because his brother used to pick on you in school.
你很成功 很有领袖气质
You're successful, you're charismatic,
你掌握着主导权 这说明是你定的计划
You're dominant, which means that you most likely
而凯勒只是照你说的去做
Made the plans and caleb followed them.
我问你 你们把尸体藏在哪了
Let me ask you this-- where did you hide the body?
听我说
Listen to me--
如果我要杀人藏尸
If I was gonna kill somebody and hide a body,
我也许会用硫酸
I think I would probably use sulfuric acid.
尤其是我爸爸还是个化学老师 是不是 凯勒
Especially if my father was a chemistry teacher. Right, caleb?
凯勒
Caleb...
别听他的 他是想骗我们
Don't listen to him. He's trying to trick us.
你相信他吗 凯勒
Do you trust him, caleb?
凯勒
Caleb! Hey, caleb!
不管发生什么 我们都要互相保护
Whatever happens, we'll protect each other.
我肯定他在你身边的话是会保护你
Oh, I'm sure that he'll protect you if he's around.
我是说 他马上还要搬去上海了
I mean, he is moving to shanghai in a couple of months.
他一年前申请的调职
He put the transfer in about a year ago.
你的好朋友哈维没有告诉你吗
Did you--did your good friend harvey not tell you about that?
我肯定他会给你寄明信片
Well, I'm sure that he'll send you a postcard.
我准备要告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
罗比的尸骨被我们埋在他家后院
Robbie's bones are buried in his backyard.
我们走
Let's go.
最悲伤的事莫过于
"There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery
在痛苦中回忆起往昔的快乐
The time when we were happy."
但丁
Dante.
里德
Hey, reid.
霍奇想找你聊聊
Um, hotch wants to talk to you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他多半是要找我说
He probably wants to talk to me
最近我有点古怪的问题了
About why I've been kind of weird lately.
你确实做出了贡献
You are making a difference, you know,
每次都是
One person at a time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最近想了很多
You know, I've been thinking a lot lately
为什么我在基甸走后选择留下
About why I stayed after gideon left,
为什么没有去其他地方
Why I didn't take any of those other offers.
没有什么是偶然的
Nothing is accidental.
而我意识到 我不知道
And I realized, I don't know,
在这里就是非常地正确
There's just something incredibly right about being here,
和你们在一起
With you guys.
听到你这么说我很开心
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
不然那就尴尬了
Otherwise this would have been really awkward.
什么事情尴尬了
What would have been really awkward?
惊喜 生日快乐
Surprise! Surprise! Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
感觉到30岁了吗
Do you feel like 30?
生日快乐 老家伙
Ohh! Happy birthday, old man.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
快了 我就快奔四了
I'm getting close. Almost 40 now.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表