We are under siege here,
而她又有什么办法
And what is she gonna do?!
查到了什么 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
长官 我查到了
Sir, I found the connection
米尔斯家和克拉克·普雷斯顿的关系
between the Mills family and Clark Preston.
十年前 米尔斯一家是一起非法入侵的被害者
10 years ago, the Mills were the victims of a home invasion.
父亲 罗伯特·米尔斯 和十岁的朱莉被杀
Robert Mills, the father, and 10-year-old Julie were killed.
帕梅拉被强♥暴♥了 她的大脑受到严重伤害
Pamela was raped, and now she has a lot of brain damage
她现在几乎是植物人状态
That has left her in a near vegetative state.
崔沃呢
What about Trevor?
妈妈
Mom!
他躲在衣柜里 等到这一切结束 他报了警
He hid in the closet, and when it was over, he called 911.
所以他把那个男孩放在衣柜里
That's why he stuffed that boy in the closet.
他在重温自己的被害经历
He was reliving his own victimization.
他之前对其他孩子没这么做
He didn't do that to the other children he murdered
因为他和他们没有关联
Because he didn't relate to them.
加西亚 当年的凶手是谁
Garcia, was anybody convicted of the crime?
罗尼·格林和卡洛斯·杰克森
Yes. A Ronnie Green and Carlos Jackson.
他们都是美国黑人 在福尔森监狱服无期徒刑
They're both african american, both serving life in Folsom.
在谋杀案发生之后
And then after the murders,
普雷斯顿 从经济上援助了那个家庭
Preston, he financially supported the family almost entirely.
所以他们很亲密 他认识那家人有十年了
So they're close. He's known the family for years.
肯定是他在支付帕梅拉的医药费
That must be how they're paying Pamela's medical expenses.
光靠兼♥职♥信差的工资
It would be awfully hard to
可付不起
cover that on a part-time messenger's salary.
是 我是说 这是最高明的手段
Yeah, I mean, it's a top-flight policy.
普雷斯顿在扮演救世主
So Preston is playing the savior.
还有那笔每个月帕梅拉
And it looks like that monthly donation
对普雷斯顿竞选的捐助
That pamela makes to preston's campaign
是她的残疾补助
Is her disability check.
我猜那是崔沃的意思
My guess is Trevor authorized that
这是他在感谢普雷斯顿
Because he feels beholden to Preston.
他可能还很崇拜他
He probably idolizes him.
所以普雷斯顿为了
So preston is manipulating
他自己的目的 利用了米尔斯家庭
the mills family to further his own agenda.
他是幕后黑手
He's behind everything.
他在崔沃最脆弱的时候利用了他
He took advantage of Trevor when he was weak and vulnerable.
赢得他的信任 再对他洗♥脑♥
He gains his trust, then he brainwashes him.
把他变成了个杀人犯
Turned him into a killer.
伙计们 还不止
Uh, guys, there's something else.
FBI
FBI!
帕梅拉·米尔斯
Pamela Mills?
家里没人 他不在
House is empty. He's not here,
但我在他卧室里发现了这个
But I found this in his bedroom.
是寄给她的
It's addressed to her.
和平的代价是牺牲
"The price of peace is sacrifice.
而我做好准备复出代价 无论这代价多么高昂
"And I'm prepared to pay that price, no matter how high.
但愿你还会爱我
I hope you'll still love me."
这是封告别信
This is a good-bye letter.
或是遗书
or a suicide note.
他不像是会自杀的人
He doesn't profile as suicidal.
是的 但他知道这是他最后的任务
No, but he knows this could be his final mission.
他可能想要壮烈而光荣地牺牲
He may want to go out in a blaze of glory.
如果这都和选举有关 那他还有最后一步
It's all about the election. He's only got one move left.
我们要保护温廷顿市长
We need to secure mayor wennington.
让剩下的人去找希拉里·罗斯
Have the rest of the team find Hilary Ross.
你好 我是希拉里·罗斯
Hello. You have reached Hilary Ross.
请留下具体信息
Please leave a detailed message.
她不接电♥话♥
She's still not answering.
说吧 摩根
Yeah, Morgan.
我们正赶去希拉里·罗斯的住♥宅♥
We're on our way to Hilary Ross' house now.
她不接电♥话♥
She's still not answering her phone.
好吧 报♥警♥ 他不会这么低调
All right, call local police. He's not going to go quietly.
找到温廷顿市长了吗
Do you have Mayor Wennington?
是的 随时联♥系♥
Yeah. Keep me posted.
明白
You got it.
你好 我是希拉里·罗斯
Hello. You've reached Hilary Ross.
还是不接
I'm still getting nothing.
这是她的车
That's her car.
好 你们两个去后面
All right, you two go around back.
我来吸引他的火力 你从他旁边迂回
I'll draw his fire while you flank him.
你确定要分开行动吗
You sure you want to split up?
我们要掩护前面和后面 免得他跑了 行动
We gotta cover the back and the front in case he runs. Let's go.
FBI
FBI!
你受伤了
You're hit!
我没事 快去
I'm good. Go, go!
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
快进去
Aah! Get in here!
崔沃·米尔斯 FBI
Trevor Mills! FBI!
放下武器 结束了
Drop the weapon! It's over!
滚开
Get away from me!
崔沃 我知道你不想这么做
Trevor, you don't want to do this.
让我帮你 不然你会死
Let me help you or you're gonna die.
你要帮我吗 当然了
You help me? Yeah, right!
我知道普雷斯顿的事
I know about Preston.
我知道是他让你做这些事
I know that he put you up to all of this.
你个混♥蛋♥杂种
You damn half-breed!
你屁都不知道
You don't know anything!
崔沃 我们查了你的电♥话♥记录
Trevor, we pulled your phone records.
你今天打了普雷斯顿13次电♥话♥
You called Preston 13 times today.
那又怎样
So what?!
我们也查了他的语♥音♥信箱
We pulled his voicemail messages, too.
他在利用你 孩子 所以他不回你电♥话♥
He's using you, kid. That's why he won't call you back.
滚出去 不然我杀了这个贱♥人♥
Get out of here or I'll kill this bitch!
听我说 听好
Listen to me. Just listen.
那些男人闯进你家的时候
When those men broke in your house,
你知道谁最后买♥♥了下来吗
You know who ended up buying it?
就是普雷斯顿
It was your man Preston.
他轻而易举就得到了
And he got it for nothing.
你撒谎
You're a liar!
你们这种人都是骗子
All you people do is you lie!
杀了你家人的凶手
The men convicted of killing your family,
他们都说有人雇他们下的杀手
They both said somebody paid them off to do that job.
只是他们没法证明
They just couldn't prove it.
所以他们只能坐一辈子牢
So now they're doing life.
是的 他们应该坐电椅
Yeah, well, they should have gotten the chair!
得了 崔沃 醒醒吧
Come on, trevor, wake up.
这都是普雷斯顿干的
Preston set that up.
发生凶案的房♥产价会下跌
Crime waves hit, property value drops.
接着普雷斯顿再低价收♥购♥
Then Preston moves in and buys it all up for cheap.
闭嘴
Shut up!
崔沃 听我说
Trevor, listen to me.
他根本不在乎什么白人黑人
He doesn't give a damn about black or white.
那个混球眼里只有绿花花的钞票
The only color that son of a bitch cares about is green.
拜托了 孩子 你还要相信我
Come on, kid, you gotta believe me.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你放了她 我们能解决
You let her go, we can work it out.
他说过你会想要说服我
He told me you would try to turn me.
我不做叛徒
There are no traitors!
语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail messages?
太可笑了 那孩子情绪不稳定
That's ludicrous. That boy is mentally unstable.
他总是这样
He always has been.
-克拉克·普雷斯顿 你有权保持沉默 -我是无辜的
- Clark Preston, you have the right to remain silent. - I'm innocent.
请不要客气地使用这项权利
And please feel free to exercise that right.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
都将成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你也有权请律师 如果你请不起律师
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one,
我们会为你指定一名律师
An attorney will be appointed for you.
我追求真理 不管出自谁的口
"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it.
我追求正义 不管是谁在支持或反对
I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
马尔科姆[美国黑人♥民♥族领袖]
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表