我要你查看她的邮件 搜索记录
I want you to check her emails, web searches,
还有跟她网络聊天过的人
and anyone she may have skyped.
正已光速敲打键盘
Ok, typing at the speed of thought.
多谢啦
Thanks, mama.
你会找到我的姐姐吗
Are you gonna find my sister?
我们会尽力 孩子
We're gonna try, little man.
听着 你姐姐最近染发了吗
Listen, uh, did your sister dye her hair recently?
是的 为了返校舞会而打扮
Yeah. To look nice for the homecoming dance.
她甚至穿了妈妈那条裙子去
She was even gonna wear the same dress my mom did.
你确定泰米最近没有反常行为吗
Are you sure that Tammy hasn't been behaving differently lately?
她十六岁 很多事不跟我们说
She's 16, so she's pretty closed off.
你们的女儿好像很喜欢跟一群人在一起
Your daughter seems to cherish hanging out in groups,
所以她不太会跟不认识的人私下离开
so there's no way she would run off with someone unless she knew them.
她的电脑里有线索吗
What about her computer?
没什么特别 霍奇也排除了男友作案的可能性
Nothing out of the ordinary, and Hotch cleared the boyfriend.
你们有认识什么精神不太正常的人吗
Do you know anyone who is transient or mentally ill?
有 我弟弟
Uh, yeah, my brother.
他出生时大脑缺氧
He didn't get enough oxygen to his brain when he was born.
他叫什么
What's his name?
赛·布拉德斯通
Cy Bradstone.
在中转站名单上
On the halfway house list,
我只看到本·布拉德斯通
all I got was a Ben Bradstone.
对 那是他的真名
Oh, no, yeah, that's his real name.
赛是他编出来的名字
Cy is the name he made up.
他住在哪里
Where does he live?
他时不时就到我家来 基本上是无家可归
He crashes here from time to time, but he's basically homeless.
前额叶的损伤
His frontal lobe damage
是连环杀手的一个特征
is one of the indicators of serial killers.
小赛不是连环杀手
Cy isn't a serial killer.
他不会伤害任何人 特别是我女儿
He wouldn't hurt anybody, especially not my daughter.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on!
再往前一点
Just a little bit further.
我想给你讲个故事
I want to tell you a story.
赛对泰米有没有表现过不当的行为
Has Cy ever acted inappropriately toward Tammy?
没有 如果有我不会让他来我家
No. I wouldn't let him in here if he had.
他有时候在这里过夜
Ok, so he sleeps here sometimes,
他的头靠这边
and his head is on this side.
这样就看不到电视了
That puts the TV out of his sight.
这难道也是罪吗
Since when is that a crime?
这让他能将厨房♥尽收眼底
Well, it just gives him a full view of the kitchen.
泰米为他做吃的吗
Does Tammy cook for him?
不 莱拉会做
No. Lyla does.
女士 你跟赛的关系如何
Ma'am, what's your relationship with Cy?
我十年级时就认识他
I've known him since 10th grade.
那是1985年
That was 1985.
他让你不舒服 是吗
He makes you uncomfortable, doesn't he?
你高中时是金发吗
Did you have blond hair in high school?
是的 你想说什么
Yes. What are you getting at?
先生 你女儿刚染了金发
Sir, your daughter just dyed her hair blond.
你让她穿你的裙子
You allowed her to wear your dress.
我在想这可能刺♥激♥了赛
I'm just thinking it may have triggered something for Cy.
你和赛之间发生了什么
What happened with you and Cy
让他这么生气
that made him so angry?
亲爱的 怎么回事
Honey, what is it?
我十六岁时
When I was 16,
我和朋友在返校舞会后参加了一个派对
my friends and I went to a party after homecoming.
每个人都喝酒了
Everyone had been drinking.
糟糕 我眼冒金星了
Damn. I'm seeing stars.
我们来玩转瓶子
Let's play spin the bottle.
轮到你妈妈的时候
When it was your mom's turn,
她转的瓶子指向我
she spun it and it landed on me.
你应该看看她当时的脸
You should have seen her face.
她脸上就像点了一盏灯
She lit up like-- like a lite brite.
我不知道要怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
朋友们都笑了
My friends laughed,
但我不想做坏人 所以我
but I didn't want to be mean, so I...
跟他去了橱里
went in the closet with him.
然后发生了什么事
And what happened next?
我让他摸我
I let him feel me up.
后来他有什么表现
How did he behave after that?
他开始在学校里跟着我
He started following me around at school.
然后有一天他不小心听到了我跟朋友说
Then one day he overheard me tell a friend
他有多恶心
how gross I thought he was.
他说话的样子 他闻起来的味道
How he talked, how he smelled?
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this?
我才十六岁
I was 16.
我们刚开始约会
We had just started dating.
赛知道你们最近的婚姻问题吗
Does Cy know about your recent marital problems?
我几个月前告诉他了
I told him a couple months ago.
他可能开始对你采取进一步行动
And then he probably started making advances towards you,
而你也必须拒绝
which you had to reject.
这就引发了杀戮
That's what triggered the killings.
是我造成的吗
I did this?
不 不 女士
No. No, ma'am.
是所有这些事造成的
The events did.
赛有兼♥职♥工作吗
Does Cy have a part-time job?
他在两家车房♥工作
Yeah, he works at a couple garages.
一个在德雷克街 一个在第四街
One on Drake, the other on Fourth.
所以他能拿到硫酸
That explains the sulfuric acid.
我们需要这两家的地址
We'll need those addresses.
好 等一下
Ok. Excuse me.
只要泰米不对他进行反抗
Ok, so, as long as Tammy doesn't do anything to antagonize him,
我们还有机会
we may have a chance.
天啊
Oh, my god.
是你
It's you!
你就是妈妈告诉我的那个人
You're the one that my mom told me about.
是啊
Uh-huh. Yes.
她在派对上喝醉了
You took advantage of her
你就占她便宜
when she was drunk at a party.
不是真的
No, that's--that's not true.
就是
Yes.
所以她现在都不愿碰你
That's probably why she won't touch you now.
所以她现在不愿碰我
That's why she won't touch me?
是啊 因为你强迫她
Yeah. Because you forced yourself on her.
你不该这么做 泰米
You shouldn't have done that, Tammy.
你应该给我闭嘴
You should have kept your mouth shut!
你逃不掉的 小赛叔叔
You won't get away with this, uncle Cy.
他们会找到你
They'll find you.
他们找不到我的 泰米
They can't find me, Tammy.
他们根本没在找我
They're not looking for me.
赛来到你家
When Cy comes to the house,
他走出车门
he gets out of the car
走到门前
and he goes to the door.
是
Yeah.
你怎么知道他在这里
How do you know he's here?
我听到他的卡车声
I can hear his truck.
然后你去开门
So then you head to the front door.
是
Yes.
你来了 小赛
There you are, Cy.
你开门 你闻到什么味道
When you open it, what do you smell?
他身上有股霉味 他需要洗个澡
He smells musty, like he needs to take a shower.
你确定你只闻到这个吗
Are you sure that's all you smell?
我闻到化学品的味道
I smell chemicals.
他身上有化学品的味道
He smells like chemicals.
然后他做了什么
What does he do next?
他捏扁一个杯子 然后放进他包里
He crushes a cup, and-- and he puts it in his bag.
杯子哪里来的 上面有什么字
Where's it from? Is there a name on the cup?
是一杯咖啡店买♥♥的苏打水
It's a soda from a coffee shop.
路边小站
The Way Station.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表