你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
我喜欢
Yeah, I did.
还想再看点别的吗
Do you want to watch something else?
其实 我有点累了
Actually, I'm feeling kind of tired.
你一整晚都没什么精神
Well, you've been squinting all night.
是又头痛了吗
Do you have one of your headaches?
有点
Yeah.
今天吃药了吗
Did you take your meds today?
你不能停药的
You can't stop taking those, you know.
药在你房♥间里吗
Are they still in your room?
在 让我爸爸去拿吧
Yes, but my dad can get them.
没关系 我去吧
That's ok. I can get them.
这是什么
What is this?
床下面怎么有血
Why is there blood under the bed?
你真不应该进来
You really shouldn't be in here.
有血 为什么会有血
There's blood. Why is there blood?
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
应该我帮他拿药
I would have gotten the pills.
接到电♥话♥时我们正在去柯林斯家的路上
We were on our way to the Collins home when we received the call.
司机是唐纳德·柯林斯 受撞击而死
Donald Collins was behind the wheel. Died on impact.
我们在他口袋里发现这个
We found this in his coat pocket.
他坦白四起凶杀案是他所为
He confessed to all 4 murders.
就算死了也要保护他儿子
Even in death he's still covering for his son.
车里没其他人吗
No one else in the car?
没有
No.
没有刹车痕 他时速可能飙到65英里
No skid marks. He probably hit the pole going about 65 mph.
他是自杀
He committed suicide.
他想重演
It looks like he was trying to replicate the accident
造成杰弗受伤的事故
That made Jeff a paraplegic.
这是他的最终赎罪
This was his ultimate penance.
这就是他们的目的吗
Is this their endgame?
如果他要重演事故
If he was trying to replicate the accident,
杰弗和琳达当时都在车里
Jeff and Linda would have both been in the car.
那他们俩在哪里
So where are they?
有人邀请你来做客
When someone invites you over,
你就进门 吃饭 微笑
You come in, you eat, you smile,
然后就可以走了
But then you leave.
送花是很不错的选择
The flowers were a really nice touch.
但显然你还是不懂礼貌
But obviously the rest of your manners are lacking.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我要带她走
I gotta get her out of here.
她跟这没关系
She has nothing to do with this.
谁来救救我
Somebody help me.
她都知道了 我不会让她毁了我的计划
She found out, and I'm not about to let her ruin everything.
对不起 我知道你很喜欢她
I'm sorry. I know you really liked her,
但我会帮你再找别人 好吗
but I'll find you someone else, ok?
-救命 -FBI
- Help me! - FBI!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
听着 柯林斯太太 请你放下武器
Listen, mrs. Collins, we need you to put down your weapon.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the hell out of my house!
去找我爸爸 他会告诉你们她是个疯子
Get my dad. He'll tell you she's crazy.
你父亲出车祸死了
Your father was killed in a car accident.
什么
What?
他告诉你们他干了什么吗
Did he tell you what he did?
他杀了那些女孩子 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
He killed all those girls, that sick son of a bitch.
琳达 都结束了 我们要带走杰弗
Linda, this is over. Jeff is coming with us.
他哪都不准去
He's not going anywhere.
你父亲是自杀
Your dad took his own life
因为他再也受不了这一切了
Because he couldn't stand to be a part of this anymore.
因为他内疚 他是个醉鬼
He couldn't stand the guilt. He's a drunk.
看他把我儿子害成什么样了
Look what he did to my son!
看他把我儿子害成什么样了
Look what he did to my boy!
明明是你的错 她在说谎
You did this. She's lying.
你该让他为自己的错负责
You need to let him take responsibility.
我们知道是杰弗伤害了那些女孩子
We know that Jeff hurt those girls.
你们这些人 你们以为能这样进来
You people. You think you're gonna come in here
带走我儿子
And you're just gonna take my son
然后像动物一样把他关在笼子里吗
And you're gonna lock him up like some animal!
琳达 放下武器
Linda, put it down.
妈妈
Mom.
我总是告诉你
I always told you
一切有妈妈在
That mommy would take care of everything.
没事了
It's ok.
要让你的孩子每当想到公正和诚信时
"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,
就会想到你
They think of you."
小杰克森·布朗[美国作家]
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
我知道没有家长指导手册
I know there's no handbook,
但怎么会有父母这么对待孩子
But what kind of parents do that for their kid?
柯林斯夫妇在杰弗瑞的事之前就有问题
Well, the Collinses obviously had issues before Jeffrey,
那场意外和杰弗瑞的瘫痪
But the accident and his paralysis
将问题推到爆发的边缘
Pushed it over the edge.
我想也是
I guess so.
我明天几点来接杰克
So, what time should I pick up Jack tomorrow?
我早上五点前就得走
I have to leave by 5 a.m.
好 告诉你
Ok. Well, I tell you what.
你煮上咖啡 我就过来
You put on the coffee and I'll be there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你紧张吗
So you nervous?
现在打退堂鼓还来得及
I mean, it's not too late to back out.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
也许吧
Maybe.
还找不到保姆吗
Still no sitter?
我家保姆不能来
My sitter is not available.
很明显我中彩票的概率
Apparently I have a better chance of winning the lottery
也比在周六晚上找到保姆大
Than getting a sitter on a saturday night.
今晚有什么节目
What's going on tonight?
今晚是姐妹之夜 但是
Oh, it was ladies night, but--
我忘记跟保姆约时间了
I forgot to book a sitter.
我帮你吧
I'll do it.
斯宾塞
Spence.
怎么了 我看过一集《校园长春树》[美国情景剧]
What? I've seen an episode of "Mr. Belvedere."
你以前从没一个人带过孩子
You've never babysat by yourself before.
你知道
You know--uh--
就几个小时他还是没问题的
He could do a couple of hours.
能出什么岔子
What could possibly go wrong?
终点
FBI铁人三项赛
就几个小时 就几个小时
A couple hours. A couple hours.
你们到天亮才回来
You guys didn't come home till sunrise.
你吼什么
Why are you yelling?
让他住嘴
Make him stop.
杰克 杰克
Ok, hey, Jack, Jack.
盖住耳朵 盖住耳朵
Earmuffs for a minute. Earmuffs.
你们昨晚喝了什么
What did you guys drink last night?
苦艾酒 你是FBI的
The green fairy. You're in the FBI.
你能让大家别再叫了吗
Could you get the entire crowd to stop cheering?
据我估计 霍奇马上就要到终点了
By my estimates, Hotch will be finishing any minute.
戴夫伯伯 你看到他了没
Do you see him, uncle Dave?
我看到了 乖孩子
I think I do, kiddo.
在那里 他来了
Right there! There he is!
他来了 加油
There he is! Come on!
加油加油
Yeah! Come on!
快到了
Get in there!
加油 好家伙
Get in there! Atta boy!
走 杰克
Come on, Jack. Come on, Jack.
去找你♥爸♥爸 杰克
Let' go see your dad, Jack!
去抱他 快去
Go get him! Go, go, go!
快去
Go! Go, go!
谢谢
Thank you.
你成功了
You did it!
我成功了 伙计 你相信吗
I did, buddy, I did. Can you believe it?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表