We think this functions as the unsub's signature.
他在侵犯她们的时候不断放这首歌♥
He most likely plays the songs repeatedly during the assault,
导致条件反射的结果
Resulting in a pavlovian response
此后她们一听到这首歌♥ 就会无意识启动被强♥奸♥的情绪
When they hear it later, sort of a subconscious rape trigger.
凡妮莎·坎贝尔被绑当晚
The night of Vanessa Campbell's abduction,
这种作案标志是他折磨她的手段
That signature became part of his torture.
为什么选这些歌♥ 对他来说是什么意义
Why these songs? What do they say about him?
说吧 摩根
Go ahead, Morgan?
我们刚找到了凡妮莎·坎贝尔的尸体
We just found Vanessa Campbell's body.
他甚至都没藏尸
He didn't even bother hiding it.
她死了多久了
How long has she been dead?
大概五个小时
Maybe 5 hours.
他之前没有杀过人 我们肯定这是凶手干的吗
He's never killed before. Are we sure it's our unsub?
他用钢琴丝做凶器施行绞刑
He used a piano wire as a garrote.
我找不到我的钥匙了
I'm not seeing my keys.
这包老是让我找不到东西
I can't find anything in this bag.
通常都是服务生把我扔进出租车
Normally the waitress has to pour me into a cab,
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这就是我的车
Well, this is me.
我的是那辆SUV 抱歉
I'm, um, I'm the suv. I'm sorry.
听着 我知道我们才刚认识
Listen, I know we just met.
我不能让你就这样开车回去
I can't, uh, I can't let you drive like this.
开车 我准备睡在这破烂里
Ah...drive? I'm sleeping in this bitch.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
锁上车门
Uh, lock your doors.
外面有很多变♥态♥ 知道吗
A lot of--a lot of creeps out there. Ok?
知道了
Ok.
晚安
Well...good night.
晚安
Good night.
你有烟吗
You have a cigarette?
我有
Yes, I do.
别告诉我太太
Just, uh, don't tell my wife.
我对她保证我戒了
I promised her I'd quit.
好
Ok. Yeah.
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
好吧
Ok.
我从不知道我那么讨厌那首歌♥
You know, I never knew why I hated that song so much.
但今晚
But tonight...
是你让我知道了
You helped me figure it out.
我吗
I--I did, huh?
是啊 就是你
Yeah, you did.
这就是那首你强♥奸♥我时放的歌♥
That's the song you played when you raped me.
什么
What?
我正等着你回来呢
I was hoping you'd come back.
组织炎症说明她
Tissue inflammation is consistent
不断吸入某种药物
With inhalation of some sort of drug.
我还无法确定是什么
I can't tell what yet.
捆绑痕迹呢
And the ligature marks?
和以前一样
Same as before.
新伤覆盖在旧伤上面
New wounds on top of old scares.
但没有性侵犯痕迹 大概因为
No sexual assault, though. Possibly because
她突然醒过来
She regained consciousness at some point
进行反抗
And fought back.
但没有反抗伤
She doesn't show any signs of defensive wounds.
但我在她的气管里发现了这个
No, but I did fish this out of her trachea.
氯丁橡胶
Neoprene.
橡胶手套上的
From a glove.
我猜是她咬住了他
My best guess is she bit him.
但没有咬下皮肤
Not enough to break the skin, unfortunately.
一只实验手套
An exam glove?
应该是
Most likely.
更准确地说是手术手套
Actually, it's a surgical glove.
比一般的实验手套厚一点
A little bit thicker than an exam glove.
如果他戴橡胶手套 说明他对乳液过敏
If he was wearing neoprene, it means he has an allergy to latex.
我让加西亚去查医院记录
I'll have Garcia check hospital records.
怎么回事
What the hell?
救命
He-help!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗 有人在这里吗
Hello?! Is there somebody there?
你记得这身衣服吗
Do you recognize this outfit?
我们初遇那晚我穿的
I wore it the night we met.
我不太记得了
I don't remember exactly,
但朋友们都以为我是出去吸烟
But friends heard me say I was going outside for a smoke.
你是谁
Who are you?
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
不记得 昨晚 我们昨晚才第一次见面
No. Uh, l-last night, we met last night.
没关系
That's ok.
因为我记得你
Because I remember you.
零零碎碎地记得你
Pieces of you, anyway.
我猜因为我是你的第一个
I guess because I was your first,
你不知道怎么下药迷晕我
You didn't know how to drug me right,
我时不时醒过来
And I kept coming to.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我记得面具后你的喘气声
I remember how you were panting behind your mask,
还有你的汗水
And how your sweat
滴落在我的皮肤上
Dripped on my skin.
但我印象最深的是...
But most of all...
我看这里有误会
Ok, this is a misunderstanding.
我记得这首歌♥
I remember that song.
他最初只是再次强♥奸♥这些女人
So first he evolves to revictimizing these women.
现在开始杀掉她们
Then he evolves again to killing them.
新闻里在说这件事 他知道我们在找他
The story's in the press. He knows we're hunting him.
杀死被害人还有手套都是对抗追捕的手段
The murders, like the gloves, are a countermeasure.
对 他首先是一名强♥奸♥犯
Right. He's a rapist first and foremost.
这是他最重要的动机
That's his primary motivation.
那第二次为什么不强♥奸♥凡妮莎·坎贝尔
So then why not rape Vanessa Campbell for the second time?
她反击的时候让他失去控制感
He lost control when she fought back.
他不能让她看到他是谁
He couldn't risk her identifying him.
也许这是他新的作案动机
Ok, maybe that's his new primary motivation.
他想隐匿自己
He wants to stay hidden.
但看看我们已经了解到的信息
But look at all the details we've learned about him already.
被害人的潜意识中存在
The victims could have more clues to his identity
更多关于他身份的信息
Locked away in their subconscious.
所以在她们意识到之前先杀掉她们
So he kills them before we can unlock it.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
长官 我查了外科医生
Sir, I have struck out on surgeons.
幸存者们看的都是
In fact, none of the survivors
不同的医生
Saw the same two healthcare professionals
去的都是不同的医院
Or went to the same hospitals.
但后来 我问自己
But then, I asked myself,
超级神探霍奇纳会怎么做
What would SSA Hotchner do?
我想象自己穿着笔挺的西装
And I imagined myself in a really good suit,
-我拓宽了搜索范围 -你找到了什么
- And I widened my search. - What did you find out?
我找到一个叫赫尔曼·斯科比的人
I found an orderly whose name is Herman Scobie,
他在三家不同的医院轮值
Who rotates shifts at 3 different hospitals.
是被害人去的三家医院吗
The same hospitals the victims go to?
正是 医院网络会在她们遇袭几个月后
Yes, indeed they are. And according to the hospital networks,
联网到她们的保险信息
Accessed their insurance months after the attacks.
这就是他第二次找上门的方法
That's how he finds the victims a second time.
我们得去找他谈谈
We should talk to him.
戴安
Diana.
他杀了凡妮莎
He killed Vanessa?
是的
Yes.
他随时会来找我们 是吗
He could be after any one of us now, right?
是因为我昨晚弹的曲子吗
Is this because of what I played last night?
等等 别这样
Wait, stop! No! Wait.
那是一首又蠢又俗的歌♥
It's a stupid, cheesy song.
我学弹这首歌♥因为这是我求婚时
I only learned it so I could serenade my wife
为我太太唱的歌♥
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表