他偷了我的药
He just stole my pills.
还是没有Kelly的消息
Still no word from Kelly.
我要打去问问
I'm gonna check in.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
宫底加压
Fundal pressure.
好,宝宝出来了
All right, here he comes...
我的天
Oh my God.
你好,小宝宝
Hi, baby boy!
欢迎来到这个世界
Welcome to the world.
止血钳、剪刀
Clamps, scissors.
你做得很好
You did great.
来了
Here we go...
取出胎盘
Placenta's delivering.
他还好吗
Is he ok?
他很漂亮
He's beautiful.
她在出血
Oh, she's bleeding.
我需要腹腔镜抽吸器
I need suction and laps now.
我还没看到出血点
I can't see where it's coming from, yet.
怎么一回事?出了什么问题
What's happening? What's wrong?
我好像看到了
I think I see it...
对,那是顶点
Yep, there's the apex.
艾利斯钳
Allis clamp.
Jade,你有扩展伤口
Okay, Jade, you have an extension,
意思是说你的子♥宫♥切口有撕裂伤
which means that there's a tear in your uterine incision.
这是常见并发症,但我需要修复它
It's not an uncommon complication, but I do need to repair it.
我要给她全身麻醉
I'm gonna put her under general.
我无法让她的血压保持稳定
I can't get her blood pressure to stabilize.
准备插管
Let's prepare to intubate.
好
Okay.
没有婴儿汽车座椅
No car seat.
要有那个,医院才让你带宝宝出院
The hospital won't let you leave with the baby unless have one.
也许我们可以开消防车去买♥♥一个?
Maybe we take the rigs out and just go pick one up?
就说是51分局的大家送的
Say it's from everyone at 51.
算我一份
I'm in.
你们认为那是个好主意吗
You think that's the best idea
Ambrose正紧盯着我们
with Ambrose's hawk eyes trained on us?
就跟他说我们开车去入油就好了
We'll just tell him we went out on a fuel run.
他不会知道的
He'll never know.
他不会知道什么
He'll never know what?
Herrmann说
Herrmann he was just saying that
我们去入油,很快就会回来
we're gonna be back so fast from gassing up,
快到你不知道我们离开过
you'll never know we were gone.
这次我搭云梯车
I'll ride with Truck this time.
-好极了 -是啊
-Great. -Yeah.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
那个小男孩哭得可大声了
That little boy's got a set of lungs on him.
他体重八磅六安士
He's 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
10只手指和10只脚趾都在
He's got all 10 fingers, 10 toes...
-他很漂亮 -Jade还好吗
-He's beautiful. -How's...How's Jade doing?
这位是Victor,Jade的爸爸
This is Victor, Jade's dad.
你好
Oh, hi!
你好…
-Hi. -Hi.
Jade…她很不错
Yes, Jade...she...she's doing great.
她出现并发症
She...she had a complication
-在…-怎么了
-after... -What happened?
她的子♥宫♥切口有一道撕裂伤
She had a tear in her uterine incision.
但Asher医生处理好了
But Doctor Asher fixed it.
她很稳定,应该随时会醒来了
She's stable. She should be waking up any second now.
-谢天谢地 -是啊
-Thank God. -Yeah.
她做得很好
She did great.
谢谢你陪在她身边
Thank you, for being there.
别客气
Of course.
Stella Kidd和Kelly Severide?
Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide?
是
Yeah?
跟我来
Follow me.
你们可以探望Taylor的宝宝了
You can visit the Taylor baby now.
你想一起去吗
Do you want to come along?
不…
Oh, no...
你们去吧
You go ahead.
我想在我女儿醒来时陪在她身边
I want to be there when my daughter wakes up.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你们通常会去加油吗
Do you normally fill up
在油箱还有四分之三满时
when you're already 3 quarters full?
有时间时,这是很棒的习惯
It's good practice to do it when you have time.
Mouch
Hey, Mouch!
消防车在闹脾气,我要靠边停
Engine's acting up, I'm pulling over.
收到
Copy.
停在他后面
Pull in behind him.
去吧
Go...
消防车像鼓一样发出奇怪声响
Aw, man, the Engine is knocking like a drum.
我让Damon到车底检查了
So, I'm gonna have Damon check it out from underneath,
看看是什么问题
and see what's up.
为什么不能在分局做这件事
Why can't we do this back at the firehouse?
你可不想冒险让情况恶化吧
You don't want to risk it getting worse, do you?
你知道好处是
So...you know the good thing is that
这次你不需要用码表了
you're not gonna have to use your stopwatch for this one,
-我们会很快搞定 -你真风趣
-we're gonna make this fast. -Yeah. You're funny...
对了,我在想…
So, hey, I was wondering...
你怎么会开始做审查员的
you know, how did you get into all this auditing stuff?
这要从我发明
Well, it started when I created
全世界最棒的效率软件说起
the world's best efficiency software.
多数软件都把焦点放在任务管理
Most software focuses on task management,
但我做出真正以效率为根基的模型
but I made a true efficiency-based model...
小豆芽婴儿用品店
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我…-也许你该坐下来
-I just... -Maybe you should sit, all right?
我想你该…
I think you should...
各位
Hey, guys!
我觉得是中暑
I think it's heat exhaustion.
头痛、心跳很快、语无伦次
Headaches, rapid heart rate, incoherent speech...
好,我们要赶快给他降温
All right, listen, we gotta cool this guy down fast.
你们记得风吹操作吗
You guys remember the windfall maneuver?
-记得 -去拿电风扇
-Yep! -Get a fan.
Clarence,去拿我的大衣
Hey, Clarence, grab my coat.
Damon,拿交叉水管
Hey, Damon, pull the cross lay.
Clarence,开低水压
Clarence, get some water, low pressure.
来吧
There we go.
我为什么全身都湿了
Why am I wet?
欢迎回来,Ambrose
Welcome back, Ambrose.
我们的新生儿科医生Baker医生
So, Doctor Baker, our neonatologist,
应该很快就会来这里和你们详谈
should be here shortly to speak with you,
但他有跟我说
but he did let me know that
报告表示婴儿体内有鸦♥片♥类药物
the baby tested positive for opioids.
他有出现任何戒断症状吗
Has he shown any withdrawal symptoms, yet?
通常要等出生24小时后才会出现
Those don't usually develop until after the first 24 hours,
所以他会留在初生婴儿重症监护室
so he'll be kept in the NICU
进行密切观察
for close monitoring.
好
Okay.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
抱歉,你们…在做什么
I'm sorry, what... what are you doing?
我们接到转移他的命令
We have an order to transfer him.
转去哪里
Transfer him where?
做更多检查吗?我们能一起去吗
For more testing? Can we go with him?
你是…
Are you...
Jade Taylor吗
Jade Taylor?
他们是宝宝的领养父母
These are the baby's adoptive parents.
文件还在跑流程
The paperwork's still in process.
很遗憾,除非被列为医疗纪录
Unfortunately, until they're listed in the medical records,
否则我只能和档案里的家长
I can only share health information
分享婴儿的健康资讯
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表