为什么每个人都拼了命地
Why is everyone hell-bent
为害死我太太的人开脱
on exonerating the man who killed my wife?
无论你的直觉告诉你该怎么做
And whatever your gut's telling you to do,
别那么做,大队长
don't do it, Chief.
那会毁了你的人生
All it'll do is ruin your life.
芝加哥有哪个男人比我幸运
Find one guy in Chicago luckier than me.
Flynn来电
Flynn真的把牌都亮在桌上了
Flynn is really laying all his cards out on the table, huh?
我甚至不知道该从哪张牌亮起
I just...I don't even know where to begin with my cards.
你不必再找浮动人力了
You won't need to call in a floater anymore.
我已请求上面让Jack Damon
I've requested that Jack Damon
填补51分局的永久空缺
be assigned to 51 permanently.
我要承认我想这么做一段时间了
I've been wanting to do that for a while.
现在似乎是个好时机
Now seemed like a good time.
完美时机
Perfect time.
几点了
What time is it?
清晨5点
5am.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要先回家
I gotta go home first.
值班不能迟到
I can't be late for shift.
下次你可以直接带值班装备来
Next time just bring your station gear.
关于这个…
Yeah...
我觉得我们不该再这样了
I don't think we should do this again.
不是你的问题,是…
Not because of you. It's just...
我俩现在都在51分局上班
We're both at 51 now,
这次我不能搞砸
and this time I can't...it up.
好,太好了
Okay, great.
「好,太好了」?
Okay, great?
你可以再漠然一点
I think you could be a little less enthusiastic.
如果你以为我会哀求…
All right, if you we're expecting me to beg...
不…不是哀求,而是…
No...not beg...it's just...
-什么 -我不知道…
-What? -I don't know, just...
表现出有点失望的样子?
a little disappointed?
听着,我懂,好吗?你要专心工作
Look, I get it, okay? You have to focus on work...
我喜欢你
and I like you,
这也很好玩,真的很好玩
and this has been fun... like really fun...
但是结束了,没问题
but it's over. It's no problem.
好,那就好
Okay, cool.
但在彻底回到柏拉图式关系前…
But before we go back to being totally platonic.
值班时见了
See you on shift.
云梯车要在维修部那里修多久
How long is Truck going to be in maintenance?
两个班的时间
2 shifts.
所以我的队员都不在
So, everybody on my crew is out.
但我还是要上烈焰女孩的课程
But I kept the Girls on Fire sessions on the books.
也许是因为你就是没办法不去分局
Maybe because you can't stay away from the firehouse?
我只是不想打乱排程而已
I just don't want to mess with the schedule, is all.
很多女孩都倚赖这个计划
Lot of these girls depend on it.
我在想…
Hey, I was thinking...
也许买♥♥些婴儿家俬放在这里?
maybe we get some baby furniture in here.
根据Terry给我们的时间表…
Well...the timeline Terry gave us was...
大概还有几个月到一年,甚至更久
a few months to a year. Maybe more.
你认为我们该等等吗
So you think we should hold off?
也许再等一阵子吧
Maybe just a little longer.
为什么你比我更擅长等待
Why are you so much better at waiting than I am?
我还比你擅长打桌球,走吧
Oh, I'm better at billiards, too. Come on.
听你胡说八道
Now that is a crock.
-有了 -在这里
-Yeah. -There it is.
彷佛它一直在这里等你
Like it's been just sitting there, waiting for you.
-再见到它可真不错 -是啊
-It's good to see it again. -Yeah.
第二次了,一切的标准都要提高
All right, second time around, everything's gotta go up a notch.
没人会对你宽容
Nobody's gonna be taking it easy on you.
起码我不会
Least of all, me.
你准备好了吗
You ready for that?
当然
You bet.
好,很好
All right, good.
那就开工吧
Let's do this, then.
他却不必负责
And he got away with it!
即使他只有公设辩护律师
Even though he only had a public defender.
我不是不尊重Flynn
No offense to Flynn,
但那种事从来不会发生
but that never happens.
你怎能在睡前看那些凶杀案纪录片
I do not know how you watch all those murder documentaries before bed.
为什么不能?那些纪录片帮我放松
Oh, why not? They help me unwind.
我想问Flynn…
I wanted to ask Flynn...
为什么指甲不能被采纳作为证据
why the fingernails weren't admissible evidence.
他最近会来吗
Is he gonna be coming around anytime soon?
当然
Oh, yeah, totally.
只是他最近很忙,我也很忙
He's just been busy, and you know, I've been busy.
忙着写信?
Writing a letter?
51分局发生了那么多事
Well, with everything going on at 51,
我开始想别的事了
I think my head has just been elsewhere.
看来你也是
Seems yours has too.
如果你以为那短暂一瞥
If you think that little glance
没让我猜到你俩之间有些什么
didn't tell me everything I need to know about you 2,
你就错得离谱了
you are dead wrong.
我是说…
I mean...
你好…大队长
Hey...Chief.
Vale副队长
Lieutenant Vale.
我…
I...
我想见你…
I wanted to see you...
并为Monica的事致哀
and express my condolences for Monica.
希望你没在值勤
You're not on duty, I hope.
拜托
Come on...
你没听到我刚刚说的话吗
Did you hear what I just said?
我说我想致哀
I said I want to express my condolences.
如果我不想跟你拥抱,你能理解吧
Yeah, well, you'll forgive me if I don't want to hug it out.
你…到底有什么问题
What...what is your problem?
你一脸憔悴地跑到我办公室来
You show up at my office looking like hell,
-浑身酒气…-不,拜托
-reeking of alcohol... -No, come on,
那不是你的问题,你的问题是…
that's not your problem. See, your problem is...
你认为我追求你太太
you think I made a move on your wife.
无论我对Monica有过什么感觉
And it doesn't matter how I feel... how I felt about Monica.
是那样吗
Is that so.
她都不在乎
She didn't care.
她爱着你,就这样
She was in love with you, and that was that.
我知道
I know.
就像我说的,我真的很遗憾
Well, like I said, I'm really sorry.
这件事很令人难过
This whole thing was a terrible loss.
这是四分之三寸水管
Here's your 3-quarters.
遇到失控大火就拉交叠水管
Dumpster fire, we pull the crosslay.
好吗?一开始就要拉对水管
All right? It all starts with, pulling the right hose.
这个决定会影响结果
And that can make the difference
让我们得以立刻扑灭火势
between getting a quick knock on that fire,
或是被大火狠狠教训
or gettin' our a** handed to us.
如果那样
If that happens,
我们就采用ADULTS策略,即是…
then we go to 'ADULTS, ' which stands for...
进阶火势、防御任务
Advanced fire conditions. Defensive operations.
未定火灾地点、大型分隔区域
Undetermined fire location. Large compartmented areas.
大量水源、水塔任务
Tons of water. Standpipe operations.
对
Yeah.
我在值班前有念书
I did some studying before shift.
好,这是好的开始
Okay, well, that's a start.
再看看接下来如何
We'll see where it goes from there.
51号♥消防车、第三小队
Engine 51, Squad 3,
-61号♥救护车 -出发
-Ambo 61... -Go.
车祸事故,东华纳街220号♥
motor vehicle accident, 220 East Walnut.
是湖畔购物中心
That's the Lakeside Mall.
在购物中心里发生车祸?
MVA in the mall?
好,带上装备出发吧
All right, let's load up and hit it.
消防员要过
Fire department, coming through!
快点,我女儿在车下面
Hurry! My daughter's under there!
抢救队,拿剪扩钳和叠木架
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表