你毁了你和副队长之间的信任
You've broken the trust with your lieutenant,
信任回不来了
there's no getting it back.
我来51分局就是因为我想了解你
I came to 51 because I wanted to get to know you.
你会在别的分局找到工作的
You'll get a job at another firehouse.
你以为你放下Benny了?
You think you've put Benny in the past?
你就是Benny
You are Benny.
Dom
Hey, Dom.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
你打给我太太
You called my wife.
离她远一点
Stay the hell away from her.
我传了酒醉简讯给Carver
I drunk texted Carver
他到现在还没回复我
and he still hasn't texted me back.
我把简讯删了
You better believe I deleted it.
我以前失去过他一次
I lost that guy once,
我不会再让这种事发生了
and I am not going to let it happen again.
清晨6点就喝健康果昔?
6am health smoothie, huh?
我们又要开始新生活了吗
We turning over a new leaf again?
不知道,你告诉我吧
I don't know. You tell me.
这是我的专利波本早餐果昔
It's my patented Bourbon Breakfast Smoothie.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
现在喝调酒有点太早了吧,T
I think it's a little early for a cocktail, T.
对我俩来说也太早
Even for us.
在一般的日子,也许是有点早
Well, on a regular day, maybe.
但今天很特别
But today is a special occasion.
F与T酒吧的Brandy传简讯给我
Brandy at 'F' and 'T' Lounge texted me
她说能让我一周在吧台工作三晚
and she said she can get me 3 nights a week behind bar.
看看情况如何
Just to start.
我不知道你要在芝加哥找工作
I didn't realize you were applying for jobs in Chicago.
对啊,我想可以再留一段时间
Well, yeah...I figured I'd stay around for a while.
除非你不想要我…
Unless you don't want me to...
不是那样,只是…
Nah. It's not that. You just...
我只是没料到
I just wasn't expecting it, that's all.
我以为你会急着回去过你的生活
I figured you were probably itching to get back to your life already.
我知道这是很大的改变
No, I...I know it's a big move.
但我觉得有我在时,你状况比较好
But I feel like you're better when I'm around.
我知道要你这种硬汉承认不容易
I know it's hard for a tough guy like you to admit it,
但我觉得你需要我,Sam
but I think you need me, Sam.
我也知道我需要你
And I know that I need you.
前几晚那拳打得很不错,Dom
Nice sucker-punch there the other night, Dom.
令你觉得自己强悍吗
Make you feel tough?
至少我离开时感觉一定比你好
Walked away feeling better than you, I'll bet.
幸好我没把真♥相♥告诉客人
You know, good thing I downplayed the whole thing to my guests,
否则你可能会很惨
it could've gone real bad for you.
对,你现在跟Alderman是好兄弟了
Oh, that's right, you're rubbing elbows with Aldermen now.
这个Alderman不是一般人
Not just any Alderman,
Molina是财务委员会的主席
Molina's head of the finance committee.
你能否问问他能否…
Well, can you see if he can do something...
处理一下韦伯斯特街上的坑洞
about that pothole on Webster?
简直像陨石坑一样大
It's like a meteor crater.
你想怎么嘲讽都行
Yeah, you know what? Go ahead and joke.
但我随时能让你丢掉饭碗
But I could've had you fired just like that.
谁知道呢?也许我还是会那么做
And you know what, who knows, maybe I still will.
看来你只能等着看了
Guess you'll just have to wait and wonder.
证实了,这座城市终于变成炼狱了
Well, it's official. This city has finally gone to hell.
发生了什么事?Cruz
What happened, Cruz?
某个人♥渣♥偷了Javi的单车
Some scumbag stole Javi's bike.
停在我们家后门廊上的单车
Right off of our back porch!
-什么?后门廊?-天啊
-What? The back porch? -Man.
那可怜的孩子存了一年的钱
The poor kid, he spent a year saving up,
研究一堆单车网站
researching cycling websites,
很不容易才找到这辆车
just to find this exact bike.
他很重视这辆车
It was like his prized possession.
什么样的人♥渣♥会偷小孩的单车
What kind of lowlife steals a bike from a kid?
没错
I know, right?
他的表情简直让我心都碎了
The look on his face it tore my heart out of my chest.
我真想把那个人♥渣♥勒死
I could strangle and son-of-a-bitch who did it.
在你采取任何报复私刑以前
Well, before you resort to vigilante justice...
你报♥警♥了吗
did you call the cops?
警方真的会采取行动吗
Like they can actually do something?
如果你认识某个
If only you knew someone
能召唤芝加哥警局
capable of summoning and vast resources
浩瀚资源的人…
of the Chicago Police Department.
Mouch,别拿这件事烦Trudy
Mouch, do not bother Trudy with this.
她一定有更重要的事要忙
I'm sure she's got bigger fish to fry.
她不会觉得烦
She won't be a bothered.
她会很乐意
I think she'll appreciate
让你们这些愤世嫉俗的家伙
the chance to show you cynics
看看警♥察♥有多大能耐
what the boys in blue are capable of.
我很遗憾,兄弟
I'm sorry, bud.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
我…
I...
听说你和Tori前几天聊了一下
I heard you and Tori had a chance to talk the other day.
希望这表示你们能做朋友
I hope it means you guys can be friends...
或至少能对彼此友善点
or at least friendly...
她决定要再留一段时间了
And she's decided to stick around for a while.
61号♥救护车
(Ambo 61.)
人员倒下,原因不明
(Person down of unknown causes.)
南摩根街1804号♥
(1804 South Morgan.)
当时我经过她门口,看到大门敞开
I was walking past her door and I saw it was open.
她就躺在地上
And she's lying on the ground.
她好像没有呼吸了
I don't think she's breathing.
好
Okay.
把监测器给我
Hand me the monitor.
谢谢,她叫什么名字
Thank you. What's her name?
不知道,我们其实没讲过话
I don't know. We've never really talked.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
但她身体还是温热的
But she's still warm.
好,开始打静脉注射
All right. Start an IV.
心搏停止了
She's asystole.
-那是什么意思?她死了吗 -对
-What does that mean? Is she dead? -Yes.
但我们必须做心肺复苏术
But we have to perform CPR anyway, which...
先生,你最好先离开
sir, you might want to step away for this.
好,开始推注肾上腺素
All right, start pushing epi.
好,交换位置
All right, switch.
好
All right,
我要用无线电通报到达时已死亡
I'm going to call telemetry, report a DOA.
开始收拾装备
Start packing up.
是我姐妹吗?她还好吗
Is it my sister? Is she okay?
Chrissy
Chrissy...
我的天
Oh my god.
怎么了
What happened?
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我们不确定,我们抵达时她就…
We are not exactly sure. When we got here she was...
我们无能为力,她已经走了
There was nothing we could do. She was already gone.
宝宝呢
What about the baby?
抱歉
I'm sorry...
你是说…她…
did you say that...she's...
她怀孕八个月了,是个女婴
She's like 8 months pregnant with a girl.
我感觉到动静
I feel movement.
还有心跳
And a heartbeat.
对
Yeah.
好,宝宝还活着
Okay. The baby is alive.
-好,再打一次肾上腺素 -好
-Okay, push epi again. -Okay.
你们不是说她已经死了吗
I thought you said she was gone.
她是死了,但我们要尝试
She is, but we're trying
让血液继续流到宝宝体内
to keep blood flowing to the baby.
61号♥救护车呼叫总部
Ambo 61 to main,
就立刻派一辆救护车
we need another ambo
及另一队消防员前来协助
and a fire company assist right away.
61号♥救护车
(Ambo 61,)
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表