自从他顶替Mouch后
Ever since he filled in for Mouch,
我就知道Ritter一直想加入云梯队
I knew Truck is where Ritter wanted to be.
如果你愿意的话
If you'll have me.
Herrmann
Herrmann!
你打算怎么处理消防小队
What are you gonna do about Engine?
我也想到办法了
I got an idea for that too.
还是朋友吗
Friends?
我知道你还爱着Sam
I know you're still carrying a torch for Sam,
但大半夜传些甜言蜜语给他
but texting him sweet-nothings at midnight,
我可无法接受
I am not cool with that.
我知道要你这种硬汉承认不容易
I know it's hard for a tough guy like you to admit it,
但我觉得你需要我,我也需要你
but I think, you need me and I need you.
我要冲个澡,赶快出门了
I gotta shower and get outta here, quick.
我帮你做一杯义式浓缩咖啡
I'll whip you up an espresso.
我觉得头要爆♥炸♥了
Feel like my head's gonna explode.
要怎么撑完这一班
How am I gonna get through this shift?
只要有所期待就行
You just need something to look forward to.
睡觉吗
Sleep?
死了以后就能一直睡了
We can sleep when we're dead.
我有更好的想法
I got something better.
是吗
That right?
在芝加哥来点德克萨斯风情如何
How about a little Texas in Chicago?
我弄到维克戏院Tripp表演的门票
I got us tickets to see Tripp at the Vic.
他们复合了?
They got back together?
我们可以喝几杯啤酒
We can have some beers...
尽情唱歌♥
sing our hearts out...
忘了世上其他事物
forget about the rest of the world...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
花了45分钟才穿好衣服
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up,
结果连大门都没踏出去
and we didn't even make it out the door.
反正我们还是会早到
We were still gonna be early, anyway.
Pascal喜欢副队长早到
Pascal likes it when his lieutenants are early.
我刚刚说服自己不走了
I just talked myself out of leaving.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
看来最后的咖啡被我倒完了
It looks like I took the last of it.
你下班后要做什么
Hey, what are you doing after shift?
今天是Violet生日
It's Violet's birthday.
大家都要去Molly酒吧庆祝
And we're all going to Molly's to celebrate.
不知道你有否听说
I just didn't know if you'd heard.
别有压力,但是会很好玩的
No...no pressure, but it'll...it'll be fun.
谢谢邀请,我会先问过我太太
Well, thanks or the invite. I'll check with my wife.
这是我第二次看到你和Pascal独处
That's twice now I've seen you alone with Pascal.
-那又怎样 -我很嫉妒
-Yeah. So? -So, I'm jealous.
感觉这里的每个人
It feels like everyone round here
都和新老大独处过了,就我没有
has gotten face time with the new boss except me.
每次我想跟他聊聊都会被打断
Every time I try, it gets interrupted.
他知道你是很出色的消防员
He knows what a good firefighter you are.
不是那样
It's not about that.
我只是想…
I'd just like to, you know...
和老大建立一点联♥系♥
have a little rapport with the guy.
联♥系♥
A rapport...
今天一定要办到
I'm making it happen today.
还有了完美破冰话题,准备好了吗
And I got the perfect ice-breaker, too. You ready?
准备好了
Yep.
我俩都是蚱蜢
We're both grasshoppers.
什么
Excuse me?
是吉祥物
That was our mascot.
原来Pascal和我念同一所小学
Turns out Pascal and I went to the same elementary school.
很完美吧
It's perfect, right?
好,Ritter,我是带着爱这么说的
Okay, Ritter... I say this with love.
这太糟了
It's terrible.
这…
It...
Herrmann
Herrmann...
你的新人来了
Your new recruit is here.
你好…
-Hey! -Hey!
Kylie,你可来了
Kylie! There she is!
很高兴来到这里,一如往常
Happy to be here, as always.
好,我也想站起来
All right, well I would get up,
但Cindy这周末逼我玩匹克球
but Cindy made me play pickleball this weekend
我全身上下都在酸痛
and I pulled every muscle in my body.
要怎么运作
How's this work, actually?
谁要去哪里
Who's going where?
Ritter要去云梯小队
Ritter's going to Truck...
Kylie要来替补消防小队
Kylie's subbing on the Engine.
-没那么复杂 -对
-Not that complicated. -Nope.
各单位注意,连环车祸
All units, multi-vehicle accident.
-东布罗街和崔德路交界 -去吧
-East Broad Street and Trade. -Go without me.
救命,另一个司机需要帮助
Help. Please, the other driver, he needs help!
-他还在驾驶室吗 -不,是货车
-Is he still in the cab? -No, the truck.
快点
Hurry!
我不知道发生了什么事,我…
I don't know what happened, I...
我想我大概是没看到刹车灯
I guess I didn't see the brake lights.
-抢救队,救出司机 -收到
-Squad, extricate the driver. -Copy that.
-抢救队,拿破坏剪和剪扩钳 -好
-Squad, cutters, jaws, now. -Copy.
消防小队,拉水管
Engine, run a hose line...
-备好一条水管 -收到
-get one ready. -Copy.
云梯小队,备好灭火器和担架待命
Truck, I want you standing by with extinguishers and a stretcher.
收到,你们听到了,行动
Copy that. You heard the man. Let's move.
是
On it.
女士…麻烦退到消防车后
Hey, ma'am... I need you back behind the trucks.
我答应他我会陪着他
I promised I'd stay with him!
你得让我们工作
You gotta let us work.
好,这是Violet,她会照顾你
All right, this is Violet. She'll take care of you.
让我看看你眼睛上方的伤口,女士
Let's take a look at that cut above your eye, ma'am.
麻烦这边请
Right here.
好,我们要把你救出来
All right. We're gonna get you out.
你别动
Just stay still.
把伤口清理干净
Let's clean this up.
大队长,汽油流出来了
Chief, it's raining gas in there.
油箱一定破裂了,并且倒在他身上
Fuel tank must've ruptured, landed on top of him.
你能把他拉出来吗
Can you pull him free?
卡得很紧
It's pretty tight.
大队长,冒出火焰了
Chief, we got a flare up!
再拉一条水管,快
Run another hose line. Ready, let's go!
扑灭引擎的火,做好准备
Put out that engine fire out. Let's get ready.
收到
Copy that.
-我立刻去消防车那边 -收到
-I'll get to Engine now. -Copy.
Kidd,要是火花碰到汽油
Kidd, one spark hits that gas
这家伙就会被烧成灰
and this guy gets incinerated.
收到,大队长
Copy that, Chief.
赶快灭火,81小队
Get it done, 81.
Cruz,我能从副驾驶座侧滑过去
Hey, Cruz, I can slip through the passenger side.
你确定吗
You sure?
-掩护我 -是,收到
-Just cover me. -Yeah. Copy that.
快点
Come on...
你能移♥动♥双腿吗
Can you move your legs?
应该可以
I think so...
出现火焰
Flare up!
搞定
It's done!
好,我们要赶快行动
All right, we got to move.
-出来了 -担架…快
-Coming out! Come on. -Backboard...let's go!
慢慢来
Easy...
好,我扶好了
All right, come on. I got you.
准备好了吗?1、2、3
Ready, 1, 2, 3...
好了,消防小队,灭火
All right, Engine...hit it!
灭火并彻底检查现场,各位
Knock that down and overhaul the scene, people.
该死
Damn it.
兄弟,你要退后
Hey, buddy, you need to get back.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表