你认为宝宝会呈阳性?
Do you think the baby will test positive?
有监于Jade近期曾经用毒
Given how recently Jade used,
以及她在第三孕期的用毒频率
and the frequency of her drug use within the third trimester...
是的
yes.
新生儿戒断会有什么情况
And what does withdrawal in a newborn look like?
新生儿戒断症状
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
可能导致易怒、睡眠问题
can cause irritability, sleeping problems,
喂食困难、呼吸问题
difficulty feeding, breathing issues, and,
有时还会抽搐
in some cases, seizures.
必须让你们掌握所有事实
Look, it's important you know all the facts.
可能会面临长♥期♥的心理和生理挑战
There is a chance of long-term mental and physical challenges...
学习障碍
learning disabilities,
行为问题、动作发展迟缓
behavioral issues, motor deficits.
再次强调,也不是一定会这样
Again, by no means is it a given.
但有可能会
But it is a possibility.
你们必须仔细考虑
And one you really need to consider.
你们有办法
Now, are you equipped
和意愿照顾一个有…
and willing to care for a child who has...
有
Yes.
绝对有
Absolutely.
对吧?Kelly
Right, Kelly?
对
Yes.
对,当然
Yeah. Of course.
好,只要Jade也想继续
Alright, well, as long as Jade also wants to proceed,
我们就能继续照流程走
we can move forward.
我去查看她的情况
I'll go check on her.
好
Okay.
这里面简直像失火建筑
it's like the inside of a burning building in here.
我表亲可以在两小时内
My cousin can be here in 2 hours
带个运作良好的暖气来
with a heating system that works,
像新的一样好
good as new.
你表亲做暖通空调工作?
Your cousin works in H-VAC?
不算是
Not exactly...
听起来很可疑,算了吧
Sounds suspect, I'll pass.
有Kidd和Severide的消息吗
Any updates on Kidd and Severide?
还没有
Nothing yet.
疯狂的是有天你醒来还一切正常
It is crazy that you can wake up one day and everything's normal,
但到了晚餐时间你就成了家长
and then by dinnertime, you're parents.
-对 -而且育婴房♥里什么也没有
-Yeah. -And they got nothin' in the nursery.
也许我们能一起帮忙收集婴儿用品
Maybe we can gather up some stuff for the baby,
稍微帮他们一个忙
help them out a little?
算我一份
Yeah. I'm in.
我有一整柜的旧玩具
I got a whole closet full of old toys
还有Otis穿不下的衣服
and clothes that Otis has outgrown.
生了五个小孩后
After 5 kids,
我家地下室一定有他们能用的东西
I'm sure there's gotta be something down in that basement.
我来打给Cindy
I'll call Cindy.
你们知道婴儿用品这么花钱吗
Did you guys know it cost this much for baby stuff?
一个婴儿床要600美元?
600 dollars for a crib?
-好了 -太疯狂了
-Hey, all right, hey... -That's nuts!
安静点,不然里面那个疯子
Quiet down before the cuckoo clock in there
会觉得我们做事没效率
sees us being inefficient.
对
Yeah.
-Herrmann分队长 -是
-Captain Herrmann? -Yeah.
McHolland副队长
Lieutenant McHolland?
我们能聊一下吗
Can we chat for a sec?
好
Yeah.
刚刚的救援很出色
That was an impressive save.
我们51分局
We have a great group of firefighters
-有群很棒的消防员 -是啊
-here at 51. -Yeah.
问题是…
Question...
云梯小队已经在行动了
why start a new plan
为什么还要展开新计划
when Truck was already on the move?
我们总是会想好备用计划
We always have a backup plan,
尤其在无法掌握所有事实的情况下
especially if we don't have all the facts.
冗赘是效率的小偷
Redundancy is the thief of efficiency.
这叫做失效保险
It's called a failsafe.
如果你是先遣急救员
And, we wouldn't be having this conversation
我们就不会有这段对话了
if you were a first responder.
你说得也许没错,但我不是
You might be right, but I'm not.
我是效率分♥析♥师
I'm an efficiency analyst
我看到浪费的操作,就要指出来
and if I see wasteful practices, I gotta call them out.
好
Okay.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好
Yeah.
好了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我刚刚答得那么快
I'm sorry I jumped like that.
我们该先好好谈过的
It should've been a conversation...
我们可以聊一下,如果你想暂停
we can talk this out, and if you want to hit pause...
我不…
Look, I don't...
我不是想退出
I'm not looking for an out.
我只是需要知道我们同在一条船上
I just need to know that we're in this together.
是的
We are.
只是要消化很多未知…
It's a lot absorbing just, all the unknowns...
我知道,但我们的…
I know, but our...
我们遇到突发状况的纪录都很不错
our track record has been pretty good when it comes to curveballs.
是Hannah
It's Hannah.
Jade想找我们谈谈
Jade wants to talk to us.
我发誓
I swear...
我很努力戒毒,我…
I tried so hard to stay sober. I...
我一发现自己怀孕后
As soon as I found out I was pregnant,
就试着自己戒毒
I tried to detox on my own...
但最后几个月,我实在…
But the last couple months, I just...
越接近生产日,我就越惊慌
the due date got closer, and I just started freaking out.
我实在承受不住压力了
It just hit me, hard.
我不能…照顾宝宝
I mean, I can't... I can't take care of a baby.
我甚至无法照顾好自己
I can't even take care of myself...
我真的…
I just really...
我真心希望我没伤害到宝宝
I just really hope I didn't hurt the baby...
因为他值得更好的生活,像是…
because he deserves a better life, like the...
你们能给他过的生活
the kind you guys could give to him.
如果…
If...
如果你们还…
if you still...
我们愿意…
We do. We...
我们很愿意
We're all in.
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
无论怎么说
For what it's worth...
我知道说戒就戒有多困难
I know how hard it can be to quit cold turkey.
我试过不只一次,从没成功过
I tried more than once, never stuck.
你…
You...
对
Yeah.
对,我…
Yeah, I...
我也有很严重的毒品问题
I had a pretty serious drug problem
在你这年纪时
when I was your age.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
你知道在我戒毒期间
You know the thing that really helped me a lot,
真正帮助我的
when I was going through recovery,
是想着另一边有什么在等着我
was thinking about what was waiting on the other side.
你懂吗
You know?
我的人生在戒毒后会是什么模样
What my life was gonna look like when I got clean.
以前我想当老师
I used to want to be a teacher,
在我搞砸一切以前
before I...everything up.
你才19岁
You're 19.
你还有时间弥补
You have time to make things right with yourself.
对,也许我们能…
Yeah. I mean, maybe we could even...
又宫缩了?
Another contraction coming?
该死…
Ow, damn...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表