不,我不…
no, I don't...
我觉得…不太对劲
I think...something's wrong...
我的羊水好像破了
I think like, my water broke!
双腿之间很湿
It's really wet between my legs...
-去找Hannah -好
-Get Hannah. -Yeah.
有我在,试着稳定地呼吸,好吗
I got you. Just try to keep breathing, nice and steady, okay?
很痛
It hurts so bad.
Asher医生马上就来了
-Doctor Asher's on the way. -Hey.
好,Jade
Okay, Jade...
-来吧 -让我检查一下
-Here we go. -Let's take a quick look, okay?
这里需要帮忙
Hey, we need some help in here.
我的天
Oh, my God!
宝宝还好吗
Is the baby okay?
这叫做胎盘早剥
You're having what we call a placental abruption.
胎盘开始从子♥宫♥壁剥落
The placenta is starting to separate from the wall of the uterus.
我们要进行紧急剖腹手术
We need to perform an emergency C section.
等等…
Wait...
-要把我剖开?-我知道听来可怕
-You're going to cut me open? -I know that sounds scary,
但我们会给你施打强效药物
but we're gonna give you really strong medication
你就不会感觉到痛,好吗
through your epidural so you don't feel anything. Okay?
通知血库
Alert the blood bank,
要他们替她准备两单位血袋
have them put 2 units on hold for her.
是,医生
Yes, Doctor.
呼叫初生婴儿重症监护室和麻醉科
page the NICU and anesthesia.
好,赶快行动
All right, come on, let's go!
我知道我说过不想要任何人进产房♥
Look, I know I said I didn't want anyone in the delivery room,
但能请你打给我爸爸吗
but can you please call my dad?
我们能打给他,但手术不能等
We can call him, but we can't wait.
你失血太快了
You're bleeding too quickly.
你想的话我能跟你去,Jade
I could go with you, if you want, Jade?
-好,Stella能来吗 -当然行
-Yes, can Stella come? -Of course.
她能全程握住你的手
She can hold your hand the whole time.
-麻烦多拿一套手术服 -好
-Grab an extra set of scrubs, please. -Okay...
-你同意吗 -当然
-You okay with this? -Yeah. Of course.
好
Okay.
你真以为他有他说的那些魔力吗
You really think he's got all that mojo that he says he has?
真有人会听那孩子的话吗
I mean, does anybody really listen to that kid?
这年头那是一份声望很高的工作
That's a real high-prestige job these days,
效率专家
'efficiency expert.'
我认为在拆毁消防圈以前
Seems to me you should know a little something
起码该稍微了解这个圈子
about the firefighting world before you start tearing it apart.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
这里面像三温暖一样
Feels like a sauna in here.
抱歉,暖气故障了
Hey. Sorry about that. The heater's gone haywire.
你好…
Hi...
有找到地下室的婴儿用品吗
So, hey, you got any of that baby stuff from the basement?
你上次翻看那些箱是什么时候了
When was the last time you looked in those boxes?
除了灰尘以外
Aside from the dust,
有些东西和Lee Henry一样老了
some of that stuff is as old as Lee Henry.
好,要是你什么都没找到
All right, so what'd you come down here for
你来这里做什么
if you ain't got anything...
我有个主意
I had an idea.
这是本地的不消费群组
This is our local 'buy nothing' group,
我是成员
I'm a member.
上面可以放你想捐赠的东西
You can list items to give away
也能找你想免费接收的东西
and find things you need for free.
听起来是个嬉皮组织
Sounds like a bunch of hippie stuff.
不是嬉皮组织,Christopher
It's not hippie stuff, Christopher...
这叫社群
it's community.
我已经替Stella和Kelly的宝宝
I've already made an urgent request
发出紧急征求了
for Stella and Kelly's baby.
他们会把捐赠物品送来消防局
They'll bring donations here to the firehouse.
-好 -这太棒了
-All right. -Wow. This is great.
已经有这么多人回应了
There are already so many pledges.
那看起来是很高级的婴儿车
That looks like a pretty high-end stroller.
对,Otis小时候能有这个就好了
Oh, wow. Yeah, we really could've used that when Otis was a baby...
对,就是我们从火场救出来的宝宝
uh, yeah, a baby that we saved from that burning building.
我记得,51分局另一次精彩救援
Oh, I remember, another great save by 51.
我们最好该做些演练
We should probably get busy with some drills,
不然我们会被市政♥府♥当成冗员
or we're gonna end up on the city's trash heap.
你好
Hi.
我要找Jade Taylor
I'm looking for Jade Taylor.
你和Taylor女士的关系是…
And what's your relationship to Miss Taylor?
我是她爸爸
I'm her father.
打给我的护士说她在剖腹产
The nurse I spoke to said she's having a C section.
我要陪在她身边
I need to be with her.
抱歉,但手术正在进行中
I'm sorry, but the procedure is already underway,
手术一半不能放人进去
and we can't have people entering mid-operation.
她只有一个人,她才19岁
She's all alone, okay? She's only 19.
是为了她和宝宝的安全着想
It's for her and the baby's safety.
你可以在这里等
You can wait right here
手术结束后,我们会通知你
and we'll let you know as soon as she's out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你女儿不是一个人
Your daughter isn't in there alone, just so you know.
我太太陪她进产房♥了
My wife's in there with her.
你是谁
Who are you?
我…
I'm...
我太太和我要领养Jade的宝宝
My wife and I are adopting Jade's baby.
那…
That's...
那很可能是正确的决定
that's probably the right call.
Jade还没做好扶养小孩的准备
Jade's not ready to raise a child.
我甚至不知道她怀孕了
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我们已经两年多没联络了
We haven't spoken in over 2 years.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
断联很痛苦,但…
You know, it hurt like hell to do it, but...
我必须切断和她的关系,在她…
I finally had to cut her off after she...
我不该乱说话
I shouldn't be running my mouth.
她跟我们说了她…
She told us about her...
有毒瘾
drug issues.
你…
Do you...
你知道她是否…
do you know if she...
她在怀孕期间是否有吸毒
did she use during her pregnancy?
我向你发誓,我不是差劲的爸爸
I swear to you... I'm not a terrible father.
我尽力让她戒毒了
I did everything I could to get her off that stuff.
我试过理解,试过严厉的爱
I tried understanding, I tried tough love...
在你成为家长时,没人跟你说这些
That's the one thing they don't tell you when you become a parent...
有时你的最好都不够好
sometimes your best isn't good enough.
那个审查员最好在报告上写明
That auditor better note on his report
我们在演练时表现得有多好
how great we were in those drills.
至少帮我挥发掉昨晚和Novak
Well, it helped me sweat out last night's beer pong
玩啤酒桌球喝的啤酒了
with Novak, at least.
我…
Oh, I've been...
我想跟你道歉
I've been wanting to apologize.
为什么
For what?
前几天晚上直接跑去你家
Showing up the other night at your apartment.
Novak和我想保持随兴关系
Novak and I are trying to keep things casual,
不让别人知道
not really telling anyone.
理论上我们没在一起,所以…
I mean, theoretically we're not really even together, so...
没关系
It...it's fine.
Novak的事让我时时保持警觉
Novak's whole thing is keeping me on my toes.
我也是
Same.
你们都把止痛药放在哪里
Where do you keep the Aspirin?
我有严重头痛
I have a nasty headache.
我们分局没有止痛药
We don't have house Aspirin.
没有预算
That's not in the budget.
但我有
But I got some.
你看起来有点涨红
You're looking a little flushed.
也许你该脱掉那件外套
Maybe you should take off that jacket.
这是我拥有最接近制♥服♥的东西了
Closest thing I have to a uniform.
还是穿着吧
Better to keep it on.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表