她叫Rachel,她是我女友
Her name's Rachel. She's my girlfriend.
她今晚喝了几杯
How many drinks has she had tonight?
她应该没喝酒
I don't think she had any.
真的吗?
That true?
我只有给她水
I only served her water.
Rachel今晚有服用任何药物吗?
Did Rachel take any drugs tonight?
没有
No.
血糖正常,血压高,是心搏过速
Blood sugar's normal, BP's high, she's tachycardic.
有可能有谁在她的水杯里下药吗?
Is there any chance that someone put something in her water glass?
不可能,我一直都陪在她身边
No, I was with her the whole time.
你有看到什么吗?
Hey, did you see anything?
没有,我帮她加过几次水
No, and I filled her glass a couple of times.
她一直想喝水,一直大口喝水
She kept wanting more water, was chugging it down.
血氧浓度94%,持续下降
Oxygen saturation is 94 and dropping.
好,我需要听实话
All right, I need the truth.
Rachel有服用任何药物吗?
Did Rachel take any type of drug right now?
我们必须知道才能帮助她
We need to know, if we're going to help her.
我们稍早去了一场派对,可能…
We were at a party earlier tonight, we might've...
-吃了一点莫利 -谢谢
-popped some Molly. -Thank you.
-我们要增加她的钠浓度 -对
-We need to up her sodium levels. -Yep.
开始静脉注射食盐水
Start a saline 'I.V, ' now.
你是怎么想的
What're you thinking?
摇♥头♥丸♥会让核心体温升高
MDMA raises your body's core temp,
并模拟脱水征兆
and mimics signs of dehydration.
但喝太多水可能导致血钠过低
But drinking too much water can cause hyponatremia,
可能致命
which is potentially fatal.
我们要提升她的血纳浓度
We need to replenish her sodium levels for as long as it takes
直到送她到医院为止
to get her to the hospital.
好
Okay.
静脉注射进去了
IV's in.
很好,我们把她抬上担架吧!
Great. All right, let's get her on the stretcher.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
3、2、1
3, 2, 1...
我们要送她去加夫尼医学中心
We're taking her to Gaffney Medical Center,
你能去那边跟我们会合
you can meet us there.
你今晚救了她一命
You helped save her life tonight,
还好你有立刻报案
calling 911 right away like that.
谢谢你,Damon
Thanks, Damon.
训练部区长
天啊
Jesus criminy...
Walker区长
Chief Walker, wow...
你熬夜挨得可真晚
you're really burning the midnight oil, huh?
Herrmann分队长
Captain Herrmann.
我…
I...I was...
我只是…
I was just...
我想早点送来的…
I meant to bring those by earlier. They're...
这是51分局的…
they're 51's...
预算报告
they're the budget reports.
-几小时前就该交了 -我知道
-These were due hours ago. -I know,
只是…我们有突发状况
it's just, we had a call come in
有个人被扔在我们的停车场上
and this guy he got dropped right on our apron.
身上有三处枪伤…
He had 3 gunshots wounds here...
别再有下次了
Don't let it happen again.
收到,区长
Copy that, Chief.
下次51分局的报告会准时交出
Next time, 51's reports will be turned in...
-很好 -好
-Good. -Okay.
需要借口的人才会找借口
Excuses are for those who need them.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
有谁知道消防车去了哪里吗?
Anyone know where Engine went?
对,我没在无线电上听到有勤务
Yeah. I didn't hear a call come over the radio...
还以为Joe已经回家了
Thought Joe would've gone home by now.
我们该叫他起来吗?
Think we should wake him?
看起来他想留在这里
I mean, it looks like he wanted to stay here.
是啊
Yeah.
好,趁下次出勤前赶快睡一下
All right, let's hit the bunks before the next call comes in.
你能先整理备品吗?
Hey, can you get started on the redress?
我一会就来
I'll just be a minute.
好
Yep.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
刚刚值勤时你的思考很迅速
That was some quick thinking back at that call.
是啊,还好我们及时赶到了
Yeah. I'm glad we got there on time.
不然Rachel可能会有横纹肌溶解症
Otherwise, Rachel could have gone into 'rhabdo, '
心搏停止
cardiac arrest
或一堆其他并发症,全都不妙
or a whole bunch of things, none of them good.
还有那个叫Damon的
And that guy Damon...
还好他在场打了报案电♥话♥
good thing he was there to make the call.
你们…
Are...
你们之间有什么吗?
are you guys a thing?
那和你无关
That's not really your business.
我无意刺探
I didn't mean to pry.
我和他没有什么
Well, there's nothing going on there.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我问你不是因为我吃醋了
I'm not asking because I'm jealous,
如果你是那么以为的
if that's what you're thinking.
事实上…
In fact...
我又订婚了
I'm engaged again.
对,希望这回她不会改变心意
Yeah. I'm hoping this one sticks.
真好
Wow, good for you.
永远抱持希望,对吧!
Forever hopeful, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我想我是这样的人
Yeah, I guess I am.
我替你开心
Well, I'm happy for you.
祝福你,人们都会这么说
Best wishes, as they say.
谢谢你,Lizzy
Thanks, Lizzy.
那对前情侣怎么样了?还在斗嘴吗?
how's it going with the exes? They battling?
我听到你和40分局的Millin聊天
I heard you talking to Millin, from 40?
什么
What?
你昨晚在40分局值班
You worked a shift at 40 last night.
却跟我说你去了「很棒」的互助会
But you told me that you were at a 'great' meeting.
没错
That's right...
我昨晚在值班,我大概是搞混了
I was on shift last night. I guess I got confused.
81号♥云梯车、61号♥救护车
Truck 81, ambulance 61,
车祸,南杰佛森街443号♥
motor vehicle accident, 443 South Jefferson...
是酒吧!斗殴那个男的
That's the guy from the bar fight.
好,Mouch、Ritter
All right, Mouch, Ritter,
有人被困在这下面
we got one pinned under here,
-带上气垫和叠木架 -收到
-grab the airbags and cribbing. -Copy.
Carver,司机交给你
Carver, you get the driver!
收到
Copy.
好
Okay.
撑住,我们会救你出来
Hang tight, we're gonna get you out.
好了,走吧!
There we go. Let's go.
搞什么鬼
What the hell, man?
蓝色升高
Up on blue!
气管闭塞
The airway has an occlusion...
他的舌头堵住喉咙后方
his tongue is in the back of his throat.
我们要让他恢复呼吸
We got to get him breathing again.
我能用一下颚推前法
I could do a jaw thrust.
好,你去吧!
Okay, get in there.
我的天,我撞到他了吗?
Oh, my God, I ran him over?
我们在赛车,我没看到他…
We were racing, I didn't see him...
坐在这里,别动
Sit here, don't move.
好…Oz,拿担架来,给我一张毯
Nice. All right, Oz, grab the stretcher and get me a blanket.
Novak,准备好担架,给我护颈圈
Novak, ready the backboard and grab me a C collar.
-Carver,叠木架 -来了
-Carver, cribbing! -Coming.
Oz,来吧!
Oz, come on.
Ryan
Ryan...
Ryan
Ryan!
先生
Sir!
Ryan
Ryan!
Carver,叫他退后
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表