Stephen Vale打给我
Stephen Vale reached out.
他可真是会把握时间,不是吗
Sure didn't miss a beat, did he?
别搞砸我们这么努力重建的东西
Don't screw up everything we've been working so hard to rebuild.
离她远一点
Stay the hell away from her.
Carver交了新女友
Carver has a new girlfriend.
这女孩可能只是让他分心的人
This girl could just be a distraction.
他不知道你的感受
He has no idea how you're feeling.
我想你
消防小队和抢救队
Engine and Squad,
多年来成员都没变
it's the same crew for years.
你的小队的流动率
Your rig has more turnover
比小熊队投球练习区的流动率还高
than the Cubs bullpen.
为什么
Why's that?
Damon
Damon!
你的副队长命令你退后
Your Lieutenant ordered you to stand down.
我知道你听到她的话
I know you heard her.
若你告诉她,她会开除我的
If you tell her, she'll fire my a**.
Damon对我说谎,你也对我说谎
Damon lied to me. You lied to me.
我们不能在同一间分局工作
We can't work at the same firehouse.
我们之中要有一个人离开
One of us has to go.
Damon不坏
Damon's not a bad kid.
但背后牵扯太多情感包袱了
There's just too much baggage here.
他不该留在51分局
51 isn't the place for him.
-我不否认 -很好
-I can't argue with that. -Good.
因为我已经下定决心了
Because my mind is made up.
我会去找Pascal大队长
I'm going to Chief Pascal
跟他说我想调走Damon
and I am telling him that I want Damon gone.
之前我很愤怒
Yes, I was angry.
但说到底,你仍告诉我真♥相♥了
But at the end of the day, you told me the truth.
我知道你只是想为家人好
And I know that you were just trying to do right by family.
Damon会渡过难关的
Damon is going to land on his feet.
你跟空手道课的性感同学回家了?
You went home with the hot guy from your karate class?
是柔术课
Uh, Jiu-jitsu.
对,Violet对他没兴趣,所以…
And yeah, Violet wasn't into him. So...
等等,我们说的是…
Wait, are we talking about the guy
你给我看照片的那个腹肌男吗
that you showed me pictures of, with the abs?
她对那家伙不感兴趣?
She wasn't into that?
不可思议吧
Right?
好,那你昨晚怎么样
Okay, so how was it?
这个嘛…原来他跟爸妈同住
Well... turns out he lives with his parents.
所以我们一起看了时代剧
So, we all watched 'Call the Midwife' together
我12点半就到家了
and I was home by 12:30.
-早安,Vi -早
-Hey, Vi... -Hey.
你好吗
How's it going?
很好,非常好…
I'm fine. Totally, totally fine. Totally fine.
是吗
Are you, though?
希望Marcelo的事没让你不高兴
I hope you're not mad about Marcelo.
相信我,你的决定是对的
Because trust me, you made the right move.
没有
No.
我昨晚离开夜店时
When I was leaving the club last night,
可能传了酒醉简讯给Carver
I may or may not have... drunk texted Carver.
-天啊 -是啊
-Oh, damn. -Yeah.
-你还醒着吗 -不,比那更糟
-'You up? ' -No. Worse.
我跟他说我想他
I said that I missed him,
他到现在还没回复我
and he still hasn't texted me back.
-天啊 -对,我今天差点想请病假
-Oh. Damn. -Yeah. I almost called in sick today.
别管了,谁没传过几则酒醒后
Okay. Well, whatever. Who hasn't sent a drunk text or 10
懊悔不已的酒醉简讯
that they regretted in the sober light of day?
也许他只是还没看到?
Well, maybe he just hasn't seen it yet?
我很怀疑
Doubtful.
也可能…那对他来说很有意义
Or...maybe it meant something to him,
他想跟你当面谈
and he's waiting to talk you in person.
以我对你俩的认识,一定是这样
Knowing you guys, I bet that's it.
-早安,大队长 -早安
-Morning, Chief. -Morning.
你的手怎么了
What'd you do to your hand?
我打人的时候撞到对方的皮带扣
I caught a guy's belt buckle when I hit him.
如果我太太问起
Or, if my wife asks,
就说我打沙包打得太用力了
I went a little hard on the heavy bag.
早安,副队长
Morning, Lieutenant.
今天提早准备吗
Getting a jump start on the day?
对,我想在值班前把梯清理好
Yeah. I wanted to clean the ladders before shift.
也希望能遇到你
And I was hoping to catch you.
跟你解释一下前几天出勤发生的事
Get a chance to explain what happened on the call the other day.
晚点再谈吧
Let's talk later.
一下就好
It'll just take a minute.
晚点再谈,Damon
Later, Damon.
81号♥云梯车、第三小队
Truck 81, Squad 3,
-51号♥消防车 -好
-Engine 51... -All right,
带上梯,出动
let's pack up that ladder, roll out.
结构大火
Structure fire...
51分局呼叫总部,我们在路上了
51 to Main, we're en route.
坐稳了,亲爱的
Hold on, sweethearts.
51分局呼叫总部,我们抵达现场了
51 to Main, we're on scene.
好,消防小队,我们打头阵
All right, Engine, let's lead out!
救命
Help.
发现一名伤者,二楼D侧
We got a victim, second floor...Delta side!
51消防小队呼叫81云梯小队
Engine 51 to Truck 81,
你们预计多久抵达
what's your ETA?
再两分钟
2 minutes out.
好,我们没办法等那么久
All right, we can't wait that long.
到时整栋建筑都会被火焰吞噬
The whole building is gonna be in flames by then.
Doherty、Clarence,掩护我们
Doherty, Clarence, you cover us.
Ritter,带上哈利根铁撬
Ritter, grab your Halligan,
我们要进去
we're going in.
-Ritter,破门 -收到
-Hey, Ritter...break the door. -Copy!
做得好
Good job.
-消防局,听到请呼救 -我在里面
-Fire department, call out! -In here!
你还好吗?我们带你离开
Hey! You all right? Let's get you out of here!
走吧,这里还有别人吗
Come on. Anybody else in here?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我能查看其他房♥间
I can clear the rest of the rooms.
-好,动作快 -是
-All right. Do it quick. -All right.
走吧
Come on.
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
-交给我吧 -好
-I got him! -Okay.
大队长,Ritter在二楼搜其他房♥间
Chief, Ritter's clearing up the rest of that second floor,
但浓烟的情况看起来很不妙
but that...that smoke is getting pretty angry.
Ritter,立刻撤退
Ritter, evacuate! Now!
收到
Copy that...
Ritter
Ritter!
Ritter,你听得到吗
Ritter, can you hear me?
云梯小队,针对一楼进行初步搜救
Truck, primary search on one!
抢救队,戴上面罩
Squad, mask up,
对二楼进行二次搜救
secondary search on floor 2,
-行动快 -是
-Let's move. -Gotch'ya.
Clarence,再拉一条水管
Clarence, let's get another line on this.
收到
Copy.
脉搏过快,把他带去外♥围♥检查
Pulse is tachy. Let's pull him out to do a work-up.
-立刻帮他脱掉装备 -是
-You'll strip him, right now. -Yep.
Ritter,坚持住
Ritter, hang tight.
你行的,你表现得很好
You got this. You're doing great.
消防小队和抢救队在现场
Engine and Squad are on scene.
-你做得很好 -有我们在,兄弟
-You're doing great. -We gotch'ya, pal.
Novak,你扶着他的颈椎
Novak, hold c-spine.
Ritter,刚刚发生爆♥炸♥
Ritter, there was a blast,
你从二楼跌下来,但你没事
you fell out of the building. But you're okay.
瞳孔等大且对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive.
两侧的肺都没问题
Lungs are clear bilaterally.
好,他稳定了,要送他去医院
All right. He's stable. We have to get him to med
做完整身体♥检♥查以排除内伤
to do a full work-up and rule out any internal injuries.
数到3抬他上车,1、2、3
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表