你是为了Natalie来的
you're here about Natalie.
那个小怪胎又做了什么好事
What'd the little freak do now?
弄坏什么了
Break something?
偷什么东西了
Steal something?
不,不是那样
No. Nothing like that.
我知道她最近常去一间消防局混
I know she's been hanging at some firehouse lately.
我想问些你们先前住♥宅♥失火的问题
I have some questions about a fire from your previous home.
无论那女孩说了什么,她都在说谎
Whatever that girl said, she's lying.
她只是想要关注
She's just looking for attention.
只有你俩住在这里吗
It's just the 2 of you here?
说真的,别相信她说的任何话
Seriously, don't believe a damn word she says.
我们要逐家逐户问
We're gonna have to go door to door,
我不知道她住哪一间
I don't know what unit she's in.
若是单人房♥,她可能已经走了
If it's an SRO, she might even be gone already.
她住同一层楼
Well, she's on the same floor.
我起码知道这个
I know that much, at least.
不是那个,只是…
No, it's not that, it's just...
单人房♥里都是要解决人生问题的人
SRO's are full of people trying to fix their lives,
无论出于什么原因
for whatever reason.
要开始了吗
Should we get started?
我没看到任何严禁推销的牌
I don't see any 'no soliciting' signs.
伍德朗大道单人房♥住♥宅♥
在你离开这段期间,我想联络你
You know, when you were gone, I wanted to reach out...
写一封信或做点什么
write a letter, or something.
你不必那么做
You didn't have to.
我只是想你可能需要空间
I just figured you might need the space.
能有独处的时间很不错
It was good to have the time to myself,
但跟你说一声,你总是能联络我
but just so you know, you can always reach out.
没人在
Nobody's home.
好
Okay.
只剩几户了
Only a few units left.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
放松
Whoa, easy.
我是消防员,她是急救员
I'm a firefighter, she's a paramedic.
我昨天来过这里
I was here yesterday.
我医治了走廊尽头那个男子
I treated that man down the hall.
没事,我认识她
It's okay, I know her.
没事
It's all right.
在这里敲门的人都不是来借糖的
People who knock on doors in here aren't looking to borrow some sugar.
是啊
Yeah.
我是Violet,他是Sam
I'm Violet and this is Sam.
我是Carla
Carla.
Carla,昨天的事…
Well, Carla, about what happened yesterday...
我不想插手
I'd rather stay out of it.
我懂,这可以只是私下谈话
I get that, I do... this can all be off the record.
好,我想证实一件事
All right, so just to confirm,
你看到另一位急救员离开才报案吧
you only called 911 after the other medic left, correct?
我看到他跑出去,满身大汗
Saw him rushing out, sweating,
彷佛刚抢了银行一样
looking like he just robbed a bank.
我去查看情况
I went to go check it out,
发现Pete躺在那里
found Pete lying there
喉咙里插了那东西
with that thing in his throat.
你报案救了他一命
Well, hey, by calling us, you saved his life.
你还想要我做什么
What else you want from me?
另一位急救员…
The other medic...
你有看到他的制♥服♥或车吗
did you get a good look at his uniform, or vehicle?
任何能帮我们指认他的线索
Anything that could help us identify him?
一切都很模糊
It's all a blur.
那他的身高、体重、发色呢
What about his height, weight, hair color?
我不知道,他不算高大…
I don't know, he wasn't big...
中年,也许是白人吧
middle-aged, white, maybe...
我只知道这些了
That's all I got for you.
我绝对不会出庭为任何事作证
I'm not gonna testify to anything, that's for sure.
等等
Wait.
你手上是怎么了
What's that on your hand?
只是刮伤
Just a scratch.
不,Carla,那看起来感染了
No, I don't know, Carla, that looks infected.
如果不治疗
If you don't get that treated,
细菌可能进入血液,导致败血症
bacteria can enter your bloodstream and lead to sepsis,
有可能致命
which can kill you.
拜托
Come on...
就一道小割伤?
from a little cut?
我会听她的话,她很专业
I'd listen to her, she knows what she's talking about.
去药房♥买♥♥三重抗生素软膏
Go the drug store, pick up some triple antibiotic ointment,
涂在伤口上,好吗
and keep that covered, okay?
如果几天内没好转,就去紧急护理
If it doesn't get better in a few days, go to urgent care...
或是去51分局找我
or find me at Firehouse 51.
我们要找个也许是白人的中年男子
So, we're looking for a 'maybe white' middle-aged guy.
还真是缩减了不少范围
That narrows it down.
我们知道不是芝加哥消防局的人
Well, we know it wasn't anyone in the CFD,
所以一定是私人救护车
so it has to be a private service.
我们只是要打给所有机构
We're just going to have to call all of them,
看看是否有人派谁过来这里
and see if anybody sent someone out here.
芝加哥有多少私人救护车公♥司♥
How many private ambulance companies are there in Chicago?
不多
Not a ton.
但要找到人愿意分享可能违反
But getting someone who's willing to share information,
美国健康保险可携与责任法的资讯
that could potentially violate HIPAA laws...
需要费点工夫
that could take some effort.
我有很好的预感
I got a good feeling.
我看过不少人
I mean, I've seen plenty of people
在Mikami的凝视下崩溃
crumble under the Mikami gaze.
那叫做怒视,不叫凝视
It's called a glare, not a gaze.
我收到你的简讯了
Hey, I got your text.
-医生说你没问题了,对吧 -对
-So, the Docs cleared you, huh? -Yeah.
他说我的肺部复原情况良好
Said my lungs are looking good.
只剩肩膀了,还要休养一周左右
Just the shoulder that's gonna keep me sidelined another week or so.
好,别急
Yeah. Well, don't push it.
你不会想让自己再次受伤
You don't want to re-injure yourself,
然后还要休养更久
and have to sit out even longer.
这话出自跳下移♥动♥中的爆♥炸♥消防车
Says the guy who jumped off of a moving rig as it exploded,
然后完全没休息的家伙
and didn't miss a shift.
我很幸运
I got lucky.
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
他们什么时候让你出院
When are they releasing you?
今天内
End of day.
我送你回家
Well, I'll give you a ride home.
我要先去火灾调查办公室一趟
I just gotta stop by OFI first,
回程再来接你
and then I'll grab you on the way back.
你又接新的纵火案了?
You get a new arson case?
不是新案件
It's not new.
是Stella在10年前处理的住♥宅♥大火
It's a house fire that Stella was at, 10 years ago.
什么情况
What's the deal?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
两姐妹,说法不同
2 sisters, telling 2 different stories.
父母不在了,年幼的妹妹似乎…
Parents are out of the picture, and the youngest girl seems...
很害怕
scared.
那样不好
That's not good.
手足该互相看顾
Siblings, they should look out for each other.
没错,是该这样
That's right, they should.
我想在Stella不在时试着帮她查明
I figured I'd try and get some answers for Stella while she's gone.
好,我跟你一起去
Cool. I'll come with you.
我一直在研读纵火相关资料
I've been brushing up on my arson studies,
也许能帮上忙
maybe I could help.
我刚刚才说什么
What'd I just say?
别急
Don't push it.
研究旧档案不算费力的活动
Looking at old case files is hardly strenuous activity.
做你的物理治疗
Do your PT.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
住♥宅♥租赁申请,应该是你吧
Residential rental application. I assume that this is you?
上面有你的名字
It's got your name on it.
抱歉,我正要拿
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表