消防同仁12分钟后能到
(the next available fire company is 12 minutes out.)
救护车15分钟后能到
(Next available ambo is 15 minutes out.)
15分钟?
15 minutes?
这座城市…
This city...
至少还要20分钟
It'll be at least 20 minutes
才能送她到医院
before we can get her to the hospital.
停止按压
Stop compressions.
你还能听到吗
Can you still hear it?
心跳开始减缓了
Heart rate is slowing down.
宝宝没办法撑到医院
She won't even make it to the hospital.
不,拜托,你们不能…
No, please. You can't...
别放弃
Don't give up!
你们能做剖腹手术或什么吗
Can't you do a C section or something?
我们不能那么做,女士
We're not allowed to do that, ma'am.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
如果能救宝宝一命,求你们动手吧
If it'll save her then just do it! Please!
真的没那么简单
It is really not that simple.
Novak,我刚修完产科时数
Novak, I just did an obstetrics rotation for con-ed
参与过两次剖腹产手术
and got to scrub in on 2 C sections.
-你能动手术吗 -应该可以
-Can you do it? -I think so.
但这完全超出我们的职责范围
But this is way, way outside of our scope.
-要是没成功…-我知道
-If this doesn't work out... -I know.
我们就死定了
We're...
你该走开
You should step away.
没必要我俩…
There's no point in both of us...
-都冒险…-不可能,我不会走
-risking our... -No way. I am not going anywhere.
我们同在一条船上
We are in this together.
好
Okay.
继续按压,给她上球囊面罩
Continue compressions and bag her.
好,你叫什么名字
All right, what's your name?
Ivy
Ivy.
好,Ivy
Okay, Ivy.
我会割好几道切口,好吗
I'm gonna make a series of incisions. Okay?
好
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
好,切开皮肤了
Okay, I'm through the skin.
现在要切开筋膜层
Now, I'm cutting into the fascia layers.
好
Okay.
快好了,我能看到子♥宫♥了
We're almost there. I can see the uterus now.
最后一道切口
We're just one incision away.
那是宝宝的头吗
Is that the baby's head?
她要出来了
Here she comes...
拜托…
Please...
好,停止按压,钳住脐带
Okay, stop pumping and clamp the umbilical chord.
好
Okay.
她还有脉搏,很微弱,但还有
She's still has a pulse. It's faint but it's there.
好,尿胆素
Okay, UBN.
她怎么在发紫
Why is she so blue?
她没有呼吸
She's not breathing...
加油,宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
你行的,加油
You can do it. Come on.
加油,宝贝,加油
Come on, baby. Come on.
你行的,加油…
You can do it, come on...
好,我要开始按压了
Okay, I'm going to start compressions.
好了
Oh, yeah...
你好
Hey.
还是没有Damon的消息,对吧
Still no word back from Damon yet, huh?
完全不回我
Radio silence.
你知道他去别间分局了吗
Do you know if he's landed at another house yet?
不知道
No idea.
我现在时不时都要跟人事部通话
Well, I am on the phone with personnel every other day right now.
我能…看看能否问到什么
I can...see what I can find out.
别操心了
Don't bother.
他显然想要自己的空间
He obviously wants his space.
我不该打扰他
I should give it to him.
那是什么
What's that?
浮动人力名单
Floater pool roster.
感觉我已经快要没有人可以挑了
Feels like I am scraping the bottom of the barrel.
你跟这个叫Bronkowski的共事过吗
Have you ever worked with this guy...Bronkowski?
Kylie怎么了
What happened to Kylie?
她仍是我的头号♥人选
She's still my first choice.
她晚点会过来和我聊
She's coming by later to chat...
我只是想有个不错的备用人选
I just wanted to have one decent backup...
以免Pascal有什么意见
in case Pascal's has opinions.
他不是说了这交给你决定吗
I thought he said this was your call.
是的
He did.
但不知怎的他还是让我觉得
But for some reason he's still making me feel like
如果我不找到妥当人选
if I don't find a rock star,
我就等着走人
I'll be out on my a**.
你会想到办法的
You'll work it out.
你向来如此
You always do.
但我要先写完这份报告
I gotta finish this report though.
不然我俩都会被Pascal盯上
I mean, or else we're both gonna be on Pascal's hit list.
好
Right.
拜托,Capp
Come on, Capp.
输家今晚请吃Gene与Jude餐厅
Loser buys Gene and Jude's tonight
不是下周
not next week.
好…
Okay...
再说一次王牌是什么?葵扇吗
What's the trump suit again? Spades?
是梅花…
Clubs!
Trudy怎么说
What did Trudy say?
你知道
Did you know
芝加哥去年有逾8000宗单车失窃吗
there were over 8,000 bike thefts in Chicago last year?
8000宗
8,000.
这数字很吓人吧
It's a staggering number, isn't it?
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
你无法召唤芝加哥警局的
you were not able to summon the vast resources
浩瀚资源
of and Chicago Police Department.
是的,我没办法
No, I was not.
但我召唤了芝加哥警局的浩瀚知识
But I did summon the vast knowledge of and Chicago Police Department.
Trudy说这些人通常会把赃物
Trudy says these guys usually put their stolen goods
在几小时内放上转卖♥♥网站
up on resale websites within a few hours.
她认为要是你立刻追查
So, she thinks if you jump on it now, you...
找回来的概率不小
you stand a decent chance of finding it.
你想想,Cruz
Come on, Cruz.
网站也没几个
There can't be that many websites.
分类网站
Craigslist.
网络上买♥♥卖♥♥平台,还有什么
Offer-Up. What else?
如果我们分头去查
If we each search a different one,
一定很快就会找到
I'm sure we'll find it in no time.
医生认为妈妈可能发生羊水栓塞
The docs think the mom may have suffered an amniotic fluid embolism.
好
Okay.
孩子的爸爸来了吗
Has the father arrived yet?
根据Ivy所说
According to Ivy,
他一发现Chrissy怀孕就不见了
dad's been out of the picture since he found out Chrissy was pregnant.
他不想和小孩有任何关系
Didn't want anything to do with it,
所以Ivy会拿到监护权
so Ivy's going to assume custody.
难以想象那可怜的女子经历了什么
I can't imagine what that poor woman is going through.
好消息是宝宝健康无虞
The good news is and baby's in perfect health.
他们说宝宝两、三天后就能出院了
They're saying she could be out of here in 2 or 3 days.
我要说你俩做的事很需要勇气
I gotta tell ya, it took serious guts, what you 2 did.
我不在乎医生怎么说
I don't care what the docs say,
你们是我心目中的英雄
you guys are heroes in my book.
谢谢你告诉我们
Thanks for the update.
绝对没好事
Oh, this can't be good.
什么也别说,这是命令
Don't say a word. And that is an order.
-Robinson大队长 -Mikami
-Chief Robinson. -Mikami,
这位是Sean Turner
this is Sean Turner
伊利诺伊州医学委员会的人
from the Illinois State Medical Board.
调查小组
Investigative Unit.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表