看看我俩,Herrmann
Would you look at us, Herrmann?
在这年纪升官
Making rank at our age.
你能想象我整天坐在办公桌前吗?
It got me thinking, can you really see me sitting at a desk all day?
我不想要你为了我去考大队长考试
I don't want you to grind toward that Chief exam just for me, man.
但那也是你想要的吗?
It's what you want too though, right?
我怎么会没早点探清那家伙的底
I hate that I didn't suss that guy out sooner.
这不是你的错,Sam
No. It is not your fault, Sam.
你该要能信任出席互助会的人
You're supposed to be able trust people in those rooms.
我希望这不会让你疏远大家
I hope it doesn't push you away.
我叫Sam,我有酒精成瘾
I'm Sam and I'm an alcoholic.
一部分的我不相信我需要来
Part of me isn't convinced I need to be here.
但常规生活也没有令我感到自在
But I don't feel too comfortable in my regular life either.
谢谢
Thank you.
差点就要变成灾难了
That was almost a disaster.
你觉得今晚会有更多混乱场面吗?
You expecting extra mayhem tonight?
对,五、六、日连假的周五夜
Yes, it is Friday night of pay weekend...
意味着卖♥♥酒的地方都会有三倍事故
which means it triples the calls to all places that serve drinks.
对…周末三天连假
Right...pay weekend.
没什么比一群醉鬼乱跑更糟了
Nothing worse than a bunch of drunks on the loose.
是啊
Yeah.
Sam,我无意刺探
Sam, I don't mean to pry,
但如果你不介意我问的话…
but if you don't mind me asking...
你的戒酒计划进行得怎么样了
how are things going, with the program?
你想怎么刺探都行
Pry all you want.
很不错,真的
It's been good. Really good.
我去了很多互助会
Hitting a bunch of meetings.
-是吗?-对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我…
I...
昨晚去了一场很棒的
went to a great one last night.
Sam,听到这消息真是太棒了
Sam, that is great to hear.
局里所有咸甜零食都在这里了
Literally every salty or sweet thing in this firehouse,
以免我们忙到没办法回来吃东西
in case we never make it back here to eat.
你听说午夜有随车观摩员的事了吗?
Did you hear about our midnight ride-along?
-现在有人要来?-随时会到
-Someone's coming now? -Any minute.
是个消防员兼军队医务兵
It's a firefighter-slash-army medic.
显然在芝加哥的酒吧!时光
Apparently, bar time in Chicago
是复习战区技巧的最佳途径
is the best way to brush up on combat zone skills...
各种各样的有趣创伤都有
all sorts of fun trauma.
我有预感今晚会很精彩
Well, I have a feeling it is going to be awesome.
看到我要应付什么了吧!
Yeah, see what I have to deal with.
无穷无尽的正能量
Relentless positivity.
Mouch,你在用吗?
Hey, Mouch. You using this thing?
抱歉,对…用完了
Sorry, yeah...all finished.
如果有人问起
And if anyone asks,
这是芝加哥消防局官方事务
this is official CFD business,
不是我下一本浪漫小说的计划
and not a proposal for my next romance novel.
这是事故报告,不是Kelly和我
And these are incident reports, not a bunch of forms...
想联♥系♥领养机构要填的各种表格
for the adoption agency that Kelly and I want to work with.
太棒了
Hey, that's great,
所以你们要正式开始了?
so you've officially started the whole process, huh?
对,别太期待,可能还要一段时间
Yeah, but don't hold your breath, it could take a while.
我们还要申请、等待核准
We still have to apply, get approved,
接受背景调查
go through background checks...
进行全面家庭评估
do a complete home study...
相信你们一定会高分通过的
I'm sure you'll pass it all with flying colors.
顺其自然吧!
It is what it is.
里面怎么了
What's going on in there?
你知道抢救队去67分局
You know how Squad is over at 67
-支援酒店抗♥议♥事件吧!?-知道
-to help cover the hotel protest? -Yes.
Pascal也被指派一样的任务
Well, Pascal was put on the same assignment,
于是他要Herrmann处理一大叠
so he tasked Herrmann with a massive pile of
大队长等级的训练纪录和事故报告
Chief-level training records and incident reports.
你们看什么
What are you looking at, huh?
我处理得很好
I'm handling this fine!
你们不是去支援通宵抗♥议♥了吗?
I thought you guys were covering some all-night protest?
外面只有华氏20度
It's 20 degrees outside.
「通宵」只维持了一小时左右
'All-night' lasted about an hour
大家就走了
before everybody bailed.
所以你要回67分局了?
So, it's back to 67?
不
Nope.
Severide说到此为止
Severide said we're done.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我要拿钱包
Just gotta grab my wallet,
然后就能过上梦想生活
and then it's off to live the dream...
受薪坐在我的沙发上放空
getting paid to sit on my couch and do nothing.
那就是你的梦想生活?
Is that the dream?
等你有两个小孩时就会是了
It is when you have 2 kids.
该死,我又来了
Oh, damn it. I did it again.
真不知道你怎能一直弄丢钱包
I don't know how you keep losing your wallet.
Javi圣诞节才送我一个新的
Javi gave me a new one for Christmas.
像砖头一样厚
And God love him, it's like a brick.
我每次坐下时都要从口袋里拿出来
I have to take it out of my pocket every time I sit down.
一定是忘在桌子上还是哪里了
Must've left it on a table or something.
该死
Damn.
我跟87分局的Kwan聊过了
You know, I talked to Kwan over at 87...
你知道他们上次随车观摩是何时吗?
you know when their last ride-along was?
他甚至记不得了,就是那么久
He couldn't even remember, that is how long it has been.
我们为什么一直被惩罚
Why do we keep getting punished with them?
或者…
Or...
也许我们一直有随车观摩员
maybe we keep getting assigned them
是因为我们很厉害
because we're awesome.
如果他们要派人来观摩我们出勤
Well, hey, if they're gonna saddle us with someone,
起码这家伙很养眼
at least he's easy on the eyes.
对,他是我前未婚夫
Yeah...he is also my ex-fiance.
你好,Lizzy
Hey, Lizzy.
很久不见
It's been a while, huh?
你也说得太轻描淡写了吧!
Yeah. That's an understatement.
我不知道你在51分局做浮动人力
I didn't know you were floating at 51 now.
我不是,这是…
I'm not. It's...
永久职位
permanent.
-你从军了?-是啊
-So, you joined the Army? -Yeah.
我想我俩都在尝试新事物
I guess we're both trying new things.
我是急救主管Violet Mikami
Hi, I'm Violet Mikami, PIC.
-很高兴认识你!-Scott Osbourne
-Good to meet you. -Scott Osbourne,
多数人都叫我Oz
most folks call me Oz.
谢谢你们今晚让我随车观摩
Thank you for letting me hitchhike tonight...
很期待看到精彩画面
excited to see some action.
61号♥救护车,人员受伤
Ambulance 61, person injured.
-哈博街47号♥ -你得偿所愿了
-47 Hubbard Street. -Well, you got your wish.
把装备搬上车,魔鬼时间要开始了
Let's load up, witching hour's about to begin.
这是你期待看到的精彩画面吗?
This the kind of action you were hoping for?
当然
Hell yeah.
好,让开
All right, make way.
借过
Excuse me.
让一让
Make way.
让开,后面有人
Make way. Behind you.
小心
Watch out.
让开…
-Make way... -Whoa, hey!
-我的天!-有人叫救护车吗?
-Oh, my God. -Did somebody call for a medic?
-退后…-大个子
-Back up... -Big guy!
-那边,他需要帮忙!-退后
-Over there, he needs help! -Back up!
-好,来吧!!-冷静点
-Okay, hey, come on. -Chill.
你好,我是Violet,你叫什么名字
Hi, I'm Violet. What's your name?
Josh
Josh.
好,Josh,我们是来帮你的
All right, Josh, we're here to help you out.
耳朵里没有液体,也没有血
No fluid or blood in the ears,
瞳孔等大且对光有反应
pupils are equal and reactive.
颈椎可能受伤,给他上护颈圈
Okay, possible C spine injury, let's get a C collar on him.
Josh,发生了什么事
So, Josh, what happened?
你和那个人打架吗?
You get into a fight with that guy?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表