I know the carotid artery's around there somewhere.
对
Yeah.
明智之举
That was a pretty smart move.
快好了,Ali
Almost there, Ali.
快好了
Almost there.
好,把他抬上担架
All right, let's get him on the stretcher.
你做得很好,Ali
You're doing good, Ali.
来吧,我来帮你们
Here, let me...let me help.
谢谢
Thank you.
把他抬起来
Let's lift him up.
准备,3、2、1,抬
Ready, 3, 2, 1, lift...
要是刺伤动脉,就会迅速失血
You slice an artery, you can bleed out real quick.
幸好有你在场
He's lucky you were here.
我不太确定该怎么做才对
I wasn't exactly sure what the right move was,
但其他人都没来帮忙,所以…
but no one else stepped in, so...
很多人都只是旁观,令人难以置信
it's crazy how many people just walked past, you know?
你就没有
Well, you didn't.
你很可能救了他一命
And you probably saved his life.
我们现在要送你去医院,Ali
Alright we're gonna take you to the hospital now, Ali, okay?
来吧
Here we go.
稍微抬高点,上来
Lift a little. Go up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
Of course.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
我们晚点会聊他有多性感吧
We're gonna debrief later about how hot he was, right?
我看到你稍早跟Carver聊天了
So, I saw you talking to Carver earlier.
没有导管…
No catheters...
如果你不想谈…
If you don't wanna talk about it...
我跟Carver说了我传短♥信♥给他的事
I told Carver about that text that I sent.
我想也许那对他和Tori有帮助
I thought maybe it would help things with Tori,
但可能反而让情况变得更糟了
but I think I just made it worse.
你确定那不是你想要的吗
Are you sure that's not what you wanted?
我不是在批判你
Not judging.
只是问问
Just asking.
我不想造成问题
I'm not trying to cause problems.
真的,我…我不会那么做
Seriously. I... yeah, I wouldn't do that.
Carver和我说好要跟彼此说实话
Carver and I made a pact to tell each other the truth
什么都不说的感觉很诡异
and it didn't feel right not saying something.
我懂
I get that.
但根据我的经验
But, from what I've found...
有时候不知道真♥相♥比较好
sometimes it's better not to know.
这就是真♥相♥棘手的一面
That's when the truth gets tricky.
是啊
Yeah.
Trudy
Hey, Trudy...
-谢谢你打来 -我想你会想知道
-Thank you for calling. -Yeah. I figured you'd want to know.
稍等一下
Just one second.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
不知道
No...
我该知道吗
should I?
我们接到房♥东来电
We got a call from a landlord,
说有人闯进他的一间空公♥寓♥
saying someone had broken into one of his empty apartments.
没有任何损失
And there was no damage,
但对方留下几样东西,包括这个袋
but they left behind a couple things, including this bag...
和你的名片
and your card.
警方在寻找他的下落
The police have an eye out for him.
我跟Lisa谈了,她说他的手♥机♥关机
When I talked to Lisa, she said his phone is dead.
但她在工作,她说她正掉头回来
But she's on a haul, she said she's turning around
几小时后就到
and she'll be here in a couple of hours.
她知道那孩子为什么去那间公♥寓♥吗
She have any idea what that kid was doing in that apartment?
当我告诉她地址时,她很困惑
When I gave her the address she got confused,
因为那是Michael爸爸的住址
because that's Michael's Dad's address.
或者本来是
Or where it used to be.
这个孩子到底想做什么
What's this kid up to?
我只知道他真的很担心他妈妈
All I know is that he was really worried about his mom.
你有空吗
Hey, do you have a sec?
请坐
Take a seat.
我想我还是站着就好
I think I better stand for this.
我要坦承一件事
I have something that I need to confess.
是我弄坏你的雕像的
I'm the one who broke your statue.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道那座雕像是什么吗
Do you know what that statue is?
是英勇奖
It's the award of valor.
当然
Of course it is.
很可能是这办公室里最珍贵的东西
It's probably the most valuable thing in this office.
我完全明白,我…很抱歉
I totally get that, and I am... I am very sorry.
你不必坦承的,但你坦承了
You didn't have to come forward, but you did.
这说明了你品格端正
That shows character.
你说什么
Excuse me?
继续保持
Keep at it.
好
'Kay.
好
Okay.
有多惨
How bad was it?
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
他说我品格端正
He says I have character.
-还真顺利 -对吧
-That worked out for you. -Right?
真是松了一口气
Such a relief.
我也品格端正,你知道的
I have character, too, you know!
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
是胶水
It's the glue.
我想让这些无线电防水
I'm trying to waterproof these radios.
如果那招行不通
Oh, yeah, well if that doesn't work out,
你可以用两个锡罐和绳做传声筒
you could always tie a string between 2 tin cans.
该死
Damn it...
老是把手指黏在一起
keep gluing my fingers together.
我找到了
I found it.
你找到什么
You found what?
我看了一整天的预算分配
I spent all day going over the budget,
结果发现…
and I discovered...
我们有几项非必要支出
we're way above the mandated redundancies
-远远超过规定的冗额 -对
-on a couple non-essentials. -Yeah...
如果我们砍掉那些支出
If we make those cuts,
也许就有经费更新无线电了
we might have enough for the radios.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你花了一整天研究这个?
You spent all day on this?
-你不必那么做的 -当然要
-You didn't have to do that. -Sure, I did.
我们同在一条船上
We're in this together.
好,金融高手,来吧
All right, Wall Street. Come on...
我们开始调配预算吧
Let's start moving some money around.
Ritter
Hey, Ritter...
Ritter
Ritter...
有办法恢复被删掉的短♥信♥吗
is there any way to get back deleted text messages?
只要是30天内删掉的都可以
As long as it's less than 30 days.
示范给我看
Show me?
Violet:6♥4♥条短♥信♥
好主意,再跟我说,很快见
你到德克萨斯后能打给我吗
回电给我,我们需要谈谈
Sam,你还好吗?我该担心你吗
我想你
81号♥云梯车、61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
人员受伤
Person injured...
南保利那街9298号♥
9298 South Paulina.
是Maddox
It's Maddox.
JR Maddox货运公♥司♥
这里需要急救员
We need medics over here.
Violet、Novak
Violet, Novak...
往这边走
this way.
-Carver、Ritter,拿担架 -收到
-Carver, Ritter, get the stretcher! -Copy!
请退后,给他们一些空间
We need you to step back. Give them some room.
Michael,发生了什么事
Michael, what happened?
发生了什么事
What happened?
这个疯子拿铁撬到我的大楼来
This lunatic took a crow bar to my building!
就是这么一回事
That's what happened!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表