Peace offering.
我搞砸了
I...up.
没那个必要
That's not necessary.
但我不会对啤酒说不
But I won't say no to a beer.
Stella不让我付钱
Stella wouldn't let me pay for 'em,
所以只能算半个谢罪礼
so it's a pretty half-a**ed offering.
我该知道不该怪你的
I should've known it wasn't on you.
没事了
It's all good.
听起来情况很复杂
Sounds like a complicated situation.
我知道你们家对她有多重要
And I know how important your family is to her.
对
Yep.
我想听和Stella Kidd长大的故事
I wanna hear what it was like growing up with Stella Kidd.
故事可多了
Oh, there are tales to tell.
我觉得她是史上最棒的姐姐
I just looked at her as the coolest big sister ever.
以前的我总像只小狗一样跟着她
You know, I followed her around like a puppy.
她搬去你们家时才12岁吧
She was what, 12? When she moved in with you guys.
对,在她父母过世之后
Yeah, right after her parents died.
Stella试着故作坚强
And Stella tried to be tough,
但她内心有很多伤痛,你懂吗
but there was a lot of hurt there, you know?
我妈妈给那女孩很多爱
My mom showered love on that girl.
试着尽她所能地帮她经历那些痛楚
Tried to help her through the pain as best she could.
Laverne就像个英雄
Laverne's like a hero...
对她而言,她是真正的英雄
a real hero to her.
对,对我们大家而言她都是
Yeah. She is, to all of us.
但在她生下Noah后
But after she had Noah,
她罹患很严重的产后忧郁症
she got hit pretty hard with postpartum depression, you know?
有时好几天都无法下床
She couldn't get out of bed some days.
那时是Stella扛起责任
It was Stella that stepped up, then.
她照顾我妈,照顾我
She took care of my mom, she took care of me,
照顾Noah
she took care of Noah,
因为我爸总是在工作
since my dad was always working.
天啊
Damn...
是啊…Stella帮我们撑过去
Yeah. Yeah, Stella got us through it.
我是说…看看现在的她
And I mean, look at her now.
完全是个老大,对吧
Whole boss, right?
这么冷的天气,你站在这里等我?
You waited in the cold for me.
你还在生气吗
You still mad?
我没有生气
I'm not mad.
你还在失望吗
You still disappointed?
我们进去吧
Let's just go inside.
等等,怎么了
Wait, hold on. What's going on?
记得你有多失控吗?第二次约会时
Remember how freaked out you were on our second date,
我跟你说我希望你和我父母见面
when I told you I wanted you to meet my parents?
对,那时我们才约了两次会
Yeah, that was our second date.
我想陪审团也会站在我那边
I think the jury would be on my side.
但是…
Yet...
我们交往一年了
we've been dating a year,
你还是不愿考虑和我同居
and you won't even consider moving in with me.
我考虑过了…
Hey, I considered it...
Darren
Darren.
什么?我真的考虑过了
What? I did.
这是为了我已经见过的你♥爸♥妈
Is this about the parents I've already met
还是为了同居的事
or is this about our living situation?
你觉得我们五年后会是什么样子
Where do you see us in 5 years?
我们还是会分开住吗
Are we still living apart?
我们会结婚吗
Or are we married?
因为那是我有天会想和伴侣拥有的
Because these are things I want with someone, eventually...
我从一开始就很诚实
and I was honest about it, from the start.
我只希望你对我诚实
I just want you to be honest with me.
但我一直都很诚实
But I have been honest.
当我说我不想要立刻同居时
When I said that I didn't want us to move in together right now,
那就是非常诚实的我
that was me being brutally honest.
我想我们只是想要不同的东西
I guess we just want different things.
如果你无法想象共同的未来
If you can't see a future together,
我们就不该在一起
we shouldn't be together.
你觉得Cole昨晚有回家吗
So, do we think Cole made it home last night?
他和Tony、Capp、Novak
He left with Tony, Capp, Novak
和一群吵闹的家伙离开了
and a bunch of rowdy peeps
在酒吧即将开门时
right before bar time.
我好像听到他凌晨3点左右回来
I think I heard him come in around 3.
真不错
Good for him.
我们该叫醒他吗
Should we wake him up?
我想确保在他离开前和他道别
I want to make sure we say goodbye before he leaves.
去吧
Yeah, do it.
好
Okay.
他已经起来了
Oh, he's already up...
Cole
Cole!
你好
Hi...
我本来想直接走,但那好像很怪
I was gonna just bolt but, that seemed weird,
所以我想还是先跟你们说早安好了
so I figured, I might just say good morning first.
到底哪个比较怪呢
Which might be weirder?
一点也不会…也许有点?我不知道
No, not at all. Or maybe yeah? I don't know.
-想喝咖啡吗 -不了,我要走了
-Want some coffee? -No, I gotta run,
但我们一会局里见
but I'll see you at the firehouse.
谢谢
Thank you!
别客气
Oh, you're welcome.
她刚刚为了我的性感表弟感谢我吗
Did she just thank me for having a hot cousin?
-分队长 -什么事
-Captain... -Yeah?
成功了,我刚开车经过消防水龙头
It worked. I just drove past our hydrant,
它不见了
and it was gone.
也许那个小偷还真的住在附近
Maybe that thief really does live nearby.
你永远猜不到消防水龙头在哪里
You'll never guess where it is now...
记得那位「我和市政♥府♥有签约」
remember Mister 'I got city contracts.'
「我不会收消防水龙头」先生吗
'I don't mess with fire hydrants.'
被卖♥♥给那家伙了?
It got sold to that guy?
天啊,这些人真不是闹着玩的
Holy smokes, these guys, they don't mess around.
走吧,我去通知大队长
Come on. I'll loop in the Chief.
好,假设Kidd叫你去拿强制工具
All right, let's say Kidd orders you to 'grab the persuader'...
你要做什么
what do you do?
拿杠杆棒以增加扭力
Grab the leverage bar for more torque.
或者视任务而定
Or depending on the task,
她也许想用大锤增加打击力度
she may want the sledge hammer for more strike force.
那她为什么不说「去拿大锤」就好
Then why not just say 'Get the sledge hammer? '
为什么要讲得这么令人困惑
Why make it more confusing than it has to be?
我不知道,听起来没那么有型吧
I don't know, doesn't sound as cool?
你昨晚和Dwayne的晚餐
Your dinner with Dwayne last night...
还好吗
how'd it go?
我们根本没吃晚餐
We never had dinner.
因为他和我提分手
Because he broke up with me.
在人行道上
On the sidewalk.
兄弟,我很遗憾
Oh, man...I'm sorry to hear that.
对,我就站在那里
Yeah, and I just stood there.
看着他走掉
Watched him walk away.
我什么也没说
I didn't say a word.
也许你让他走
Maybe you let him go
是因为你多少知道那行不通?
because part of you knew it wasn't working?
前几次分手时我都感到松一口气
My last couple break-ups, I have left feeling relieved.
但是和Dwayne这次,我…不知道
But with Dwayne, I just... I don't know.
根据我的经验
Look, in my experience...
分手的感觉就像被人朝肚子打一拳
these things that feel like a punch in the gut?
有时分手会把你带往对的方向
Sometimes they point you in the right direction.
你记得我们吗
Hey, do you remember us?
当然记得,消防水龙头失窃
Yeah, sure. The stolen hydrants.
现在我们要找一个特定消防水龙头
Yeah. Well, now we're looking for one, in particular.
介意我们四处看看吗
Mind if we take a look around?
如果你们要找的是消防水龙头
If it's hydrants you're looking for,
后面确实有几个
I do have a few out back.
你不是说你不买♥♥消防水龙头的吗
Thought you said you don't buy any.
我不跟随便一个陌生人买♥♥
Not from random strangers...
不过就像我说的
but like I said,
我替政♥府♥承包商做事
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表