George是这里的新住客
George was a newer resident here,
平常独来独往
pretty much kept to himself.
我从没看过有访客来找他
I never saw any visitors come by for him.
有邻居认识他吗
Any of his neighbours know him?
我很怀疑
Doubt it.
他人很不错,但很安静
Guy was nice, but quiet.
跟任何人都只是简短打个招呼
Never said more than a quick hello to anyone.
他常进出建筑吗
He goes out of the building much?
据我所知并没有
Not as far as I know.
我只在周日看过他买♥♥日用品回来
I only saw him on Sundays, when he'd come back with groceries,
用现金支付下周的租金
stop by to pay for the next week in cash.
能跟我说他的姓氏吗
Could you tell me his last name?
Thompson
Thompson.
George Thompson
George Thompson.
这场火至少有一个好处
Guess that's the one good thing to come out of this fire.
什么
What is?
若不是失火
If it hadn't happened,
谁知道还要过多久才会有人发现他
who knows how much longer it would've been 'til someone found him?
那绝不可能是你初次带队,Mouch
No way that was your first time in command, Mouch.
你做得太好了
You nailed it.
我还在处理门的铰链,转头一看
I was working the hinges on my door when I looked over and bam,
看到你把门踹开,彷佛那是纸糊的
you kicked in that door like it was made out of cardboard.
别这样
Come on.
也许该给你取个新绰号♥
Might be time for a new nickname.
半沙发人可能不适合你了
Part-couch might not cover it.
Louch呢
What about Louch?
明白吗
Get it?
Mouch副队长
Lieutenant Mouch.
你知道那个词的一部分还是沙发吧
You realise that's still part-couch, right?
那你想一个
Okay, then you come up with a name.
感觉如何?身为下达命令的上级
So how'd it feel, you know, being the guy giving the orders?
你知道…
You know...
我还以为会有点不同
I thought it'd go a bit differently.
你开车开得很好
Nice job behind the wheel.
只撞到几次路缘,还不错
You only checked a couple curbs, not bad.
我没撞到路缘
I didn't check any curbs.
我知道,我…
No, I know. I...
我只是在开玩笑
I was just kidding.
很好笑
It's a good one.
刚刚的气氛也太诡异了吧
I mean, that was some seriously weird energy.
也许诡异
I feel like weird...
才是我和Carver间的新常态
might be the new normal between me and Carver.
也许终究会消退的
Well, maybe it'll go away eventually.
而且过度难为情也不会死人的
Besides, it's not like you can die from extreme cringe.
我可不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
你好像在忙
Sounds like you're busy.
分队长
Captain.
Stella传来了
Stella sent photos
巴尔的摩烈焰女孩计划的照片
of the new Girls on Fire set-up in Baltimore.
-她很开心 -那是个好计划
-She's having a blast. -Yeah, it's a great program.
确实
It is.
什么风把你吹来51分局
What brings you to 51?
我在附近开会
Well, I have a meeting nearby,
其实我有点迟了
and I'm actually running a little late,
但我想亲自来请你帮个忙
but I figured I'd ask you this favour in person.
好
Okay.
Goyette副队长临时休假
Lieutenant Goyette is taking a last-minute furlough,
他遇到一些家庭危机
some kind of family crisis.
可能要一段时间
It could be a while.
你能代他去学院教火灾调查课吗
Any chance you could cover his fire investigation class at the Academy?
我明天就需要有人过去
I need someone in there, starting tomorrow.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
我就知道你会这么说
Had a feeling you'd say that.
我甚至无♥耻♥地把课程大纲都带来了
I even had the gall to bring the class syllabus.
-我这么好预测吗 -我很感激
-I'm that predictable? -And I'm very grateful.
有任何问题都能跟我说
Gimme a shout, if you have any questions.
好
Will do.
还有一件事
And there is one more thing.
注意了
Heads up.
火灾调查办公室接到一通电♥话♥
OFI got a call
通报12年前洪堡公园的大火
about a fire from 12 years ago in Humboldt Park.
好
Okay.
那场害死Flaco Rodriguez的大火
It was the one that killed Flaco Rodriguez.
他是你弟弟参与帮派的头目
He was the head of the gang your brother was in.
我觉得该通知你
Thought you should know.
为什么对方现在才打来
Why is someone calling about it now?
那人说他是受害者家属,有新情报
Guy said he was a family member, had some new information.
他会再打来
He's gonna call back
和火灾调查办公室约时间面谈
and make an appointment to come into OFI and talk.
感觉有点疯狂吧?都那么久以前了
Seems kinda crazy, right? That was a long time ago.
对,但这种事难免,某人遇到困难
Yeah, but it happens. I mean, someone hits on hard times,
开始觉得也许能让市政♥府♥赔偿
starts thinking maybe they can get a payday from the city.
目前还没什么需要担心
Nothing to worry about yet.
你知道那个汽车旅馆的死者
You know that victim at the motel,
George Thompson吗
George Thompson?
我请Trudy打去法医办公室
I asked Trudy to put a call into the ME's office.
她查到什么了吗
She found anything out?
Violet说得对,是自然死亡
Violet was right, died of natural causes,
但他们还没找到他的亲属
but they still haven't been able to find a next of kin.
通知不到任何人
There's nobody to notify.
以官员对官员的身份问你
Speaking officer to officer, what...
这个人为何让你这么在意
what is it about this guy that's sticking in your craw?
他独自死去
He died alone.
很多人都独自死去
Lots of people, they die alone.
不是说这样很正常
Not that it's right.
他是我当上副队长后第一个受害者
But he was my first victim, as a Lieutenant.
我想我只是希望能帮上更多忙
I guess I just wish I could've done more to help.
这个…
Well...
活了六十多年
60-plus years walking on this Earth,
他一定在某处影响过某个人
he must've affected someone, somewhere.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
谢谢你,Herrmann
Thanks, Herrmann.
谢什么
For what?
不用客气
You're welcome!
不明来电者
不明来电者
不明来电者
不明来电者
喂
Hello.
想让案件撤销吗
You wanna make the case go away?
你到底想怎么样
What the hell do you want?
4时到消防局外见我
Meet me outside the firehouse at 4 o'clock.
我…
I...
长住汽车旅馆,低廉日租周租
你是Mika吧
Mika, right?
我能去George的房♥间看看吗
Would it be possible for me to take a look inside George's unit?
为什么
Why?
法医找不到他的亲人
The medical examiner is having a tough time finding next of kin.
我希望能在房♥间里找到线索
I'm hoping there's something in there that could help.
George的东西都在那里了
That's all George's stuff right there.
你已经把他的房♥间清空了?
You emptied out his apartment already?
还真快
That was fast.
警方已经搜证完毕
The police already cleared the place.
旅馆老板总会为了空房♥间骂我
And the owner's always on me about letting units sit empty.
如果他的亲人来领他的物品呢
What if there's a loved one out there who comes to claim his things?
这是长住汽车旅馆
We're an extended stay motel.
不太可能有人来找住这里的人
Chances are, if you're living here, no one's coming to collect anything.
你想拿什么走都行
You can take whatever you want.
我本来打算下班后就拿去扔了
I was just gonna toss it when my shift ends.
我…谢谢
I...Thank you.
Cruz,你过来,我们需要第三人
Cruz, get over here, we need a third!
那是我的新沙发
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表