但若他参与不法行为
But if he's getting into something shady,
我不会袖手旁观
I'm not just gonna stand on the sidelines.
Carver
Carver.
你有空吗
You got a sec?
没有,我想在下次出勤前
Not really. I was gonna try and grab a shower
-赶快淋浴 -好
-before the next call. -Okay.
好,我会长话短说
Yeah, I'll make it quick.
你的个人自给式呼吸器
The levels in your SCBA tank,
上次出勤后你没换掉
you didn't change it out after the last call.
我当然有
Of course I did.
谁叫你去检查我的工作
And who told you to go second-guessing my work?
副队长
Our lieutenant.
她叫我检查所有设备
She asked me to check all the equipment.
我没去找她,而是直接来找你
And instead of taking it to her, I came right to you.
以朋友的身份来找你
You know, as a friend.
副队长,我确定…
Lieutenant, I am sure...
回家,Carver
Go home, Carver.
什么
What?
我会找浮动人力帮你值完今天的班
I will call a floater to finish out the rest of shift.
在你振作起来之前,别想回来
And don't plan on coming back unless you get yourself together.
你来得有点早
You're a little bit early.
我们的约会13小时后才开始
Our next date isn't for another 13 hours.
早安
Good morning.
我知道
I know.
问题是我要取消约会
Thing is, I have to cancel.
公♥司♥派我去处理新案件
I got assigned to a new case,
我有预感今晚会工作到很晚
and I have a feeling it's gonna be a late night.
我想当面跟你说
I wanted to tell you in person,
因为从简讯很难判断对方的语气
because with texts, it's so hard to tell the tone, ya know?
我不想你觉得我爽约
And I didn't want you to think I was blowing things off.
我真的很喜欢和你相处,Violet
'Cause I really like hanging out with you, Violet.
太好了,这样我就有更多时间
Well, this is perfect actually, 'cause this gives me more time
策划比得上迷你高尔夫球的活动
to plan something as cool as mini golf.
现在不是时候,Severide
Not a good time, Severide.
不会花太久
This won't take long.
Bishop提起Hendricks,你就变了
You started acting differently once Bishop brought up Hendricks's name,
彷佛有什么开关被打开
like a switch got flipped.
我搞不清楚原因
I couldn't figure out why.
然后我做了一些调查
Then I did some digging.
要挖出来并不容易
That wasn't easy to track down.
他们没让媒体得知他的名字
They kept his name out of the press.
Nate Hendricks
Nate Hendricks
曾经是迈阿密的消防局大队长
was a fire chief in Miami
后来和毒枭走私集团
before he got busted for his involvement
扯上关系被解雇
in a drug trafficking ring.
如果Bishop和Hendricks
If Bishop and Hendricks
是你习惯往来的党羽
are the type of guys you're used to running with,
那我的分局不适合你
my firehouse is not the place for you.
Bishop有问题,你是对的
Bishop is dirty, you're right.
他们赶到火灾现场就令我觉得不妥
I thought it was a little off when they got to that fire scene so fast,
后来他提起Hendricks
then he brought up Hendricks.
我就明白了
That's the real tell.
那你为什么要破坏我的纵火调查
So why'd you steamroll my arson investigation?
你以为Bishop会站在旁边
You think Bishop was gonna stand by
眼睁睁看着你挖出他的丑事吗
and let you dig through his dirty laundry?
他才不会,他把话说得很清楚了
He wasn't. He made that perfectly clear.
你已经在处理了?
So you were already on it?
这几天他在探我的底
He's been feeling me out for days,
想看我是否和Hendricks同流合污
trying to see if I was cut from the same cloth as Hendricks.
我去了他的内务部
I went to his Internal Affairs Department
告诉你,他们已经在调查Bishop了
and I'll tell you what, they already have a file on Bishop,
只是还没找到铁证
just no hard evidence yet.
你要帮他们找?
And you're helping them get it?
那我们接着要怎么做
So what do we do next?
不是「我们」,副队长
Well, there is no 'we' here, Lieutenant.
你以为我会袖手旁观吗
You think I'm going to sit on the sidelines?
我都知道这么多了
Knowing what I know?
这件事不能告诉任何人
You can't breathe a word to anyone.
根据他们的内务部
According to their IA,
Bishop不怕使用暴♥力♥
Bishop doesn't shy away from violence,
而且他不只是虚张声势的
and he does not make empty threats.
我加入
I'm in.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表