那次勤务她的命令是很清楚,但…
She was clear on that call, yes, but...
我看过她过去的勤务
I looked into her past calls,
我的发现没变
and I learned very much the same.
你毁了你和副队长之间的信任
You've broken the trust with your lieutenant,
信任回不来了
there's no getting it back.
解除你在这间分局的职务
Dismissing you from this firehouse,
是唯一选择
it's the only option.
很有型,那种很老派的有型
So, that's pretty cool, in like a...old-timey way...
英雄来了
Oh! Hero in the house!
天啊
Oh, man.
好了…各位…冷静
No. Everyone...everyone calm down.
听说你拿起哈利根铁撬
I heard you grabbed a Halligan
很专业地撬开铰链
and popped those hinges like a pro.
说实话吧,真正的英雄
But let's be honest, the real hero here
是接住你的那丛矮树
is the shrub you fell onto.
我们帮你带了纪念品回来
So, we brought you back a souvenir.
取名为Reggie矮树
We named it Reggie Bush.
你们最讨厌了
You guys are the worst.
我错过大会报告了?
Aw, I missed the presentation? Oh...
别再自己耍特技了,好吗
don't do your own stunts again, okay?
汇报室里的人是Dwayne吗
Hey, is that Dwayne I saw in the briefing room?
对,Severide请他今早过来
Yeah, Severide asked him here this morning.
说案情有了突破
Said there's a breakthrough in the case.
你们说火灾调查有进展了?
You said there's an update on the fire?
我们找到证据证实那是蓄意纵火
We found evidence confirming it was arson.
不是意外吗
I thought it was an accident.
电子锅没烧起来…
The rice cooker didn't burn..
而是被人动了手脚
it was rigged to blow.
太疯狂了,谁会那么做
That's crazy. Who would do that?
你妈妈
Your mother.
她想卖♥♥掉餐厅,对吧
She wanted to sell the restaurant, correct?
当你♥爸♥爸拒绝时
And when your father refused,
她决定烧掉餐厅,拿保险理赔金
she decided to burn it down and collect the insurance money.
他在说什么
What did he say?
他说是妈妈故意做的
He said Mom did it on purpose.
你是故意的?
You did it on purpose?
才不是妈妈做的,别说了
Mom didn't do this! Stop it!
对,是我做的
Yes, I did.
什么
What?
不…
No...
她不知道自己在说什么
She doesn't know what she's saying!
我懂你想保护你的家人,相信我
I get wanting to protect your family, believe me...
但当他们想自毁时,你救不了他们
but you can't save them from themselves.
那天早上Cody听到餐厅外有一辆车
Cody heard a car that morning outside the restaurant.
某个能进入餐厅、会开车的人
Someone who had access... someone who drives...
我们正在调阅那一区的监视画面
We're pulling up CCTV from the area right now.
你们认为我们会找到谁
Who do you think we're going to find on it?
我们也可以现在就逮捕你妈妈
Or we can arrest your mom right now.
是我做的
I did it.
我真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
为什么?你要什么,我们都给你
Why? We gave you everything.
包括那间餐厅
Including the restaurant,
你父母退休后就会给你
once your parents retire.
所以你想留着餐厅
That's why you wanted to hold onto it.
但她想要不一样的生涯
But she wanted something different.
是那样吗
Is that true?
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
你和妈妈太常吵架了
You and mom were fighting so much...
这样你们就能收下理赔金并退休
this way you could just take the insurance money and...retire.
我也能过我自己的生活
And I could live my own life.
所以你才想卖♥♥掉餐厅…
Which is why you wanted to sell...
也是你顶罪的原因
And why you took the blame.
你早就知道了吗
Did you know?
我知道…
I do...
Grace不开心
Grace was unhappy.
不…
No...
-走吧 -不…
-Let's go. -No...
不…
No...
真令人难过
Sad situation there.
在你被炸出那扇窗户后
You know...after you got launched out of the window,
送医途中
on the way to Med,
我不知道谁发简讯给Dwayne
I don't know who texted Dwayne,
但他就是比我们先赶到医院了
but he just about beat us there.
-是吗 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
他一脸担忧地跑进来
The look of worry on his face when he came running in...
你这男朋友很棒
you got a good one there.
是啊…
-I do. -Yeah.
别搞砸了
Don't...it up.
我会努力的
Trying not to.
副队长
Lieutenant...
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
Damon离开51分局了
Damon's done at 51.
今天有个新浮动人力来值班
There's a floater on shift today,
但我会让你决定
but I'm going to let you decide
谁能永久留在云梯小队
who permanently fills the spot on Truck.
你…
You...
那…
That...That's...
谢谢你,大队长,感激不尽
thank you, Chief. I appreciate that.
下一个人选要好好挑,好吗
Let's make sure this one lasts, okay?
你会在别的分局找到工作的
You'll get a job at another firehouse.
这样对你最好,相信我
This is the best thing for you, trust me...
相信你?
Trust you?
我来51分局就是因为我想了解你
I came to 51 because I wanted to get to know you.
向你学习
Learn from you.
但你一逮到机会就抛弃我
But you abandoned me the first chance you got.
还忙着调查纵火案
And you were too busy working an arson case
而不是在我最需要你时帮助我
than to help me out when I needed you the most!
你以为你放下Benny了?
You think you've put Benny in the past?
你就是Benny
You are Benny.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表