在喉结上方
It's above his Adam's apple,
管无法接到他的气管
so the tube couldn't advance down his trachea.
看到他颈部和胸口的红斑吗
And you see this redness on his neck and chest?
他起了某种过敏反应
He was having some kind of allergic reaction.
-我去拿肾上腺素 -好
-I'll get the Epi. -Okay.
他呈现这个状态多久了
How long has he been like this?
不知道…半小时或更久吧
I don't know... half hour, maybe more.
好,他起过敏反应太久了
Okay. He's been in anaphylaxis for too long.
我们要再次帮他做气切
We're gonna have to crike him again.
那这个要怎么办
What do we do with this one?
就留在那里
We just leave it.
当成一个塞,医院那边可以移除
It'll act as a plug. They can remove it at Med.
-收到 -好
-Copy that. -Okay.
好
All right.
你们要再给他的喉咙开洞?
You're gonna cut another hole in his throat?
我们别无选择
We don't have another choice.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
好,给我六号♥的管
Okay, hand me a size 6.
这里
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
All right.
奏效了,状况稳定住了
It's working, he's stabilizing.
有我们在,先生
We got you, sir.
好,我们送他就医吧
Okay. Let's get him to Med.
女士,你能描述那个…
Ma'am, can you describe this man...
你好…
Hey. It's...
你是Natalie吧
it's Natalie, right?
对,Kidd副队长在吗
Yeah, is Lieutenant Kidd around?
她出城了
She's out of town.
我能帮你什么忙吗
Is there something I can help you with though?
没关系,,可以等
No, it's okay. It can wait.
那是Kidd副队长说的新锯吗
Is that the new saw that Lieutenant Kidd was talking about?
刃上有钻石那个
The one with diamonds in the blade?
对,那是那把
Yeah. That's the one.
那值多少钱
How much is it worth?
那不是真正的钻石
Well, they're not real diamonds...
不是钻戒上用的那种
like the ones you'd find in a ring.
刃上的水晶是合成的
The crystals on the blade are synthetic.
人造的
They're man-made.
所以是假的了?
So, they're fake?
对
Yeah.
但也够真了
But they're real enough.
我是说能迅速锯开任何东西
I mean, they'll cut through anything, and fast.
能锯开水泥吗
Can it cut through concrete?
当然行,装上水泥刀刃的话
Sure, with a concrete blade.
那砖墙呢
How about a brick wall?
这样吧,我正要测试看看
I'll tell you what, I was just about to go fire it up for a test run,
你想看我测试吗
you want to see it in action?
-真的可以吗 -可以
-Really? -Yeah.
能让我拿吗
Can I hold it?
想都别想
Not a chance.
坐吧
Grab a seat.
我刚刚和调度中心通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with dispatch...
消防局没派其他救护车过去
no other CFD ambulances were sent to that building.
也许是私人救护车?
Maybe it was a private service?
一定是吧
Yeah. I guess it had to be.
但哪有急救员会气切做一半就跑掉
But what kind of medic would leave in the middle of a procedure like that?
甚至不知道该切哪里
And doesn't even know where to make the incision.
对
Yeah.
而且他独自做事?
And he was alone?
有私人机构让急救员独自做事吗
Is there a private service out there that's allowing medics to fly solo?
这件事很可能会变成诉讼
This has lawsuit written all over it.
对,真的
Yeah, it really does.
只希望我们不会被牵连进去
I just hope we're not dragged into it.
81号♥云梯小队,走吧
Truck 81, let's go.
去停车场做断电演习
Black-out drills on the apron.
你记得以前那个放松的Mouch吗
You remember when Mouch used to be chill?
他只是在做他的工作
He's just doing the job.
我不知道…权力会腐蚀一个人
I don't know, man...power corrupts.
Ritter,我能问你一件事吗
Hey, Ritter, can I ask you something real fast?
什么事
Yeah. What's up?
在Dwayne的事后,你有何感觉
I just wanted to see how you were feeling after all the Dwayne stuff.
你是指六个月前分手的前男友?
You mean the guy I broke up with 6 months ago?
对
Yeah.
我们还是分手了,所以…
Well, we're still broken up, so...
还是一样吧
same, I guess?
好,那次的分手主要是因为
Okay. And that break up, that was more about him
他想搬去你家,对吧
moving in to your place, right,
而不是某个人搬进你家吧
not about someone moving in in general, right?
怎么一回事
What's happening here?
我需要地方住
I need a place to live,
Violet让我想起你家还有一间睡房♥
and Violet reminded me that you have a second bedroom.
谢了,Violet
Thanks, Violet...
空在那里
Just sitting there...
-空的 -不,那是我的居家办公室
-empty. -No, it's my home office.
好
Okay.
你在家要办什么公
What work are you doing at home?
我喜欢拥有自己的空间,好吗
I like having my own space, okay?
好,但你也喜欢找乐子
Okay, but you also like having fun.
和省钱
And saving money.
再说,看看我…我很娇小
Besides, look at me...I'm tiny.
我几乎不占空间,我几乎不算个人
I barely take up any space. I'm barely a person.
我真的很喜欢独居
I'm really a 'live alone' kind of guy.
好
Okay.
对
Yeah.
我懂,因为我想…
No, I get it. Because I thought,
在你需要人时,我陪在你身边
you know like, I had been there for you,
而且我们越来越要好了
and we were getting closer and stuff,
不过显然这只是肤浅的友谊
but clearly, this is just like a surface-level friendship.
我还要去演习
I have drills to do.
-那不是拒绝 -就是
-That's not a no. -Yes, it is.
那就是救生钳,对吧
Those are the Jaws of Life, right?
对,很棒的全方位工具
Yep. Great all-purpose tool.
那叫什么
What are those called?
末端有钩的那个
The ones with the hooks on the end?
是消防撬棒
These are pike poles.
用来拆除天花板和墙面
We use 'em to pull down ceilings and walls,
检查有否隐匿火焰
to check for hidden fires.
我曾经身陷火场
I was in a fire once.
我家被烧毁了
Our house burned down.
我不记得多少事
I don't remember much...
当时我还太小了
I was too little.
但我记得那天外面下着雪
But I do remember that it was snowing out,
很诡异
which was weird...
感觉很热,又很冷
like it was so hot, then so cold.
Kidd副队长把我抱出去
Lieutenant Kidd carried me out.
我们差点死了
We almost died...
我、我妈、我姐姐
me, my mom, my sister.
我们都在睡觉
We were all sleeping,
消防员冲进来救我们
and the firefighters busted in to save us.
大火烧掉了我们拥有的一切
The fire burned up everything we had...
我妈妈从未真的走出来
and my mom never really got over it.
你为什么不和Kidd说这些
Why didn't you tell Kidd any of this?
我想说
I wanted to.
我本来要说的,但我太紧张了
I was going to, but I got nervous.
她一定会很高兴你回来了
Well, I'm sure she'll be glad that you came back.
我能告诉她吗
You okay if I tell her?
当然行,其实我想找她谈
Yeah, totally. I actually needed to talk to her...
等有机会时,不急
whenever, no rush though.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表