Did you try calling?
直接转进留言信箱
Went straight to voicemail, with an automated message.
不过对方说会立刻回电给你
They say he gets right back to you, though.
不要求保险,这是好事
Doesn't bill insurance, which is good,
因为那里没人有保险
since nobody there has any.
谢谢你送来
Thank you for bringing this by.
送什么来
Bringing what by?
等一下
Hang on a second...
现在有了这个
Now that we have this,
也许该跟警方说一声了?
maybe it's time to loop in PD?
当然,我正要这么做
Yeah, of course, that's what I'm doing.
等等,你以为我会打这个号♥码
Wait, did you think I was gonna call this number
然后留言吗
and leave a message?
不是
No.
你明明就是,你太不会撒谎了
Yes, you did. You're a terrible liar.
我去里面
I'll be inside.
要是没有你,我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
好,这间每个月1500元
Okay, this one's 1, 500 a month.
但是没有照片
No pictures, though.
对,你知道那里很糟吧
Yeah. You know that's a dump, right?
好…这间1200元
All right...this one is 1, 200,
刚翻新过,可以停在屋主车道上
newly renovated, can park in owner's drive-way...
那是露营车
That's a van.
你想在马桶上冲澡吗
Do you want to shower over your toilet?
不,这些我都不想
No, I don't want any of this.
为什么所有选择都更糟又更贵
Why is everything worse and more expensive?
这叫做资本主义末期
It's called late-stage capitalism.
也许我该试着要回旧住处
Maybe I should just try to get my old place back.
房♥东说他接受其他形式交的租金
The landlord did say he would accept other forms of payment.
Novak,你不准跟房♥东上♥床♥
Novak, no, you're not sleeping with your landlord.
才不是,他是说信♥用♥卡♥
No, he meant credit card.
起码我希望是
At least, I hope...
好,我不能再看着你这样了
Okay, I can't watch you spiral like this anymore.
你该住进我的空房♥间
You should take my spare room.
真的吗
Really?
先试试看
On a trial basis.
好吗?看看情况如何
Okay? Let's see how this goes.
-Ritter,你救了我一命 -我…
-Ritter, you saved my life. -I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好,但别整理我的东西,好吗
Yeah. Just no re-arranging, okay?
当然,你说什么都好,室友
No. Of course. Whatever you say, roomie.
我要去做搬家歌♥单
I'm gonna make us a move-in playlist.
你和二十多岁的女性住过吗
Have you ever live with a woman in her 20's before?
没有
No.
我有
I have.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她们什么事都要做歌♥单
They make playlists for everything.
等等,所以他甚至不承认
Wait, so he wouldn't even admit
有打过那个号♥码?
to calling the number?
他说话困难,毕竟喉咙有两个洞
Well, he was having trouble speaking, with 2 holes in his throat.
或者他只是不想跟我说
Or maybe he just didn't want to talk to me.
无论是哪个,他都不愿配合
Either way, he wouldn't cooperate.
我不懂…
I don't understand...
他知道这个叫Danny的家伙
he does know that this guy Danny
差点害死他吧
almost killed him, right?
你有跟他说他不是真的急救员吗
You told him, he's not a real medic?
他不在乎
He didn't care.
据说Danny私下帮人
Says Danny helps people off the grid...
替他们治病、缝合伤口
treats their ailments, stitches up injuries,
有时还用低价卖♥♥药给他们、收现金
sometimes gives them medication all for cut rates, and takes cash.
低价?
Cut rates, huh?
真是个圣人
What a saint.
给他们医疗用品是一件事
Well, bringing them medical supplies is one thing,
但动手术,还做得很差…
but doing surgeries and doing them poorly...
他把这个人抛在那里等死
I mean, he left this man to die.
那样怎么会不算是重大过失
How is that not criminal negligence?
如果Pete愿意开口的话…
Maybe if Pete would talk...
假扮急救员难道不是非法行为吗
Well, isn't it illegal to impersonate a medic?
这只能算轻罪
Misdemeanor, sure.
如果有另外一名证人呢
What if we have another witness?
对方愿意公开指认吗
Willing to go on record?
你们至少能追查这个电♥话♥号♥码
Can't you at least trace the number,
把这个人找去警局问话吧
bring this guy in for questioning?
这是没有登记的留言信箱
It's an unregistered voicemail.
但就算要申请搜索令
But even then, just to get the warrant,
也需要有愿意配合的证人
we'd need a cooperative witness.
我们要做点什么阻止这个人
We have to do something to stop this man.
要是我们不阻止他,会有人送命
Because if we don't, someone is going to die.
你保证今晚不会不等我就自己去
So, tonight, you promise you won't go without me?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice in the matter?
没有
Nope.
好,8点来接我
Okay, then. Well then, pick me up at 8,
然后我们一起开车过去
and then we can drive over together.
太好了
Great.
-到时见了 -好
-See you then. -Okay.
你好
Hey.
你去了我家
You went to my house.
你给了Stella错的地址
And you gave Stella the wrong address.
那是怎么一回事
What's that about?
我想我是不希望你跑去我家吧
I don't know, I guess I didn't want you showing up there.
我姐姐对我大发脾气,骂我说谎
My sister went off on me, she called me a liar.
我没跟她说你说了什么
I didn't tell her what you said.
我知道
I know.
要是你说了,她会杀死我
'Cause if you did, she would've murdered me.
我是去找你妈妈谈的
I was there to speak with your mom.
现在只有我和她了
Yeah, well...it's just us now.
你姐姐照顾你?
So, your sister takes care of you?
我照顾我自己
I take care of myself.
我查过很多纵火案
You know, I work a lot of arson cases.
我看了你家的档案
And I read the file on your house.
怎么做到的
How?
有个地方叫OFI
It's a place called OFI.
火灾调查办公室
The Office of Fire Investigation.
那里有城里每场大火的详细纪录
They keep detailed logs of every fire in the city.
你家那场大火毋庸置疑是个意外
There's no question the fire at your house was an accident.
所以到底是怎么了
So, what's going on?
你的工作不是帮人吗
I thought your job was to help people.
我就是想帮你
That's what I'm trying to do.
这个给你
Here.
把这个拿给Stella
Give this to Stella.
她会知道这是什么
She'll know what it is.
Natalie,等等
Natalie, wait...
你好
Hey.
这是怎么一回事
What is all this?
你好
Oh, hey.
我的厨房♥用具还没拆箱
So I haven't unpacked all my kitchen stuff yet,
所以希望你不介意我用了你的
so I hope you don't mind I'm using yours.
没问题
No problem.
那是青酱吗
Is that pesto?
很香
Smells amazing.
对,我只是随便煮煮
Yeah. It's just a little something I threw together.
听着,你不必做这些事
Look, you don't have to do all this.
做什么
Do what?
我不需要你再说服我了
I don't need any more convincing.
我很高兴你搬来这里,好吗
I'm glad you're here, okay?
你不必为我做晚餐
You don't have to make dinner for me.
那…很好
Well, good...
因为我没有
because I didn't.
我跟你说我今晚要去Rossi酒吧
I told you I was gonna be at Rossi's tonight.
对
You did.
Ritter?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表