What the hell did you tell the Chens?
你在说什么
Whoa. What are you talking about?
我是Van Meter分队长
I'm Captain Van Meter,
火灾调查办公室的主管
head of the Office of Fire Investigation.
别急,跟我们说清来龙去脉
Why don't you back up and tell us what this is about?
我在接受医治
I was getting treated
突然David跑到我的病房♥
when David rolled up to my hospital room
胡言乱语
talking all kinds of crazy.
他指控我蓄意纵火
He accused me of setting the fire.
他为什么会觉得是你做的
Why would he think you did this?
因为Chen家莫名其妙提高房♥租
Because the Chens raised the rent on me,
而且是大幅提高
by like, a stupid amount.
对,我是很生气…
And yeah, I was angry...
你有威胁他们吗
Did you make any threats?
也许有
I might have.
但我可没蠢到会烧掉那地方
But I wasn't dumb enough to burn the place down.
你今早去那里做什么
What the hell were you doing there this morning?
我有东西忘了拿
I left some stuff behind,
所以今早过去拿
so I dropped by this morning to grab it.
接下来整栋建筑就失火了
Next thing I knew, the building was lit up!
那时你有听到或看到任何人吗
Did you hear or see anyone while you were there?
有…就在冒出浓烟以前
Yeah... right before the smoke started,
我听到一辆车快速驶离
I heard a car peeling away.
你有看到型号♥吗
Did you catch the make or model?
没有,我本来想拿了东西就走
No, I was trying to get in and out of there fast.
我最不想要的就是遇到Chen家的人
Last thing I wanted to do was run into the Chens
被牵扯进他们的小题大作里
and get caught up in their drama.
什么小题大作
What drama?
那对老夫妻整天吵架,不分日夜
The old couple was always arguing, night and day.
其实我很高兴能搬离那里
I was glad to get out of there.
找我吗?大队长
You were looking for me, Chief?
对,请坐
I was. Have a seat.
听说你和Kidd副队长之间
I heard there was an issue between you and Lieutenant Kidd
为了上次快艇勤务的事有点冲突
on that boat call last shift.
我想听听你的说法
I wanted to hear your take.
好
Oh. Okay.
是有些…沟通不良吧
There was sort of a... miscommunication, I guess you'd say.
怎样的沟通不良
What kind of miscommunication?
这个嘛…
Well,
我以为我有遵照命令
I thought I was following orders,
但原来我弄错了
but it turns out I was wrong.
Kidd副队长给的命令清楚吗
Were Lieutenant Kidd's orders unclear?
老实说
To be honest,
有时候清楚,有时候不清楚
sometimes she's clear, but sometimes she's not.
我会承认我还没什么经验
Look, I'll admit I'm still pretty green,
这份工作才做了两年
I only have a couple years on the job,
但我只想变得更好
but I just want to get better.
我想做对的事,大队长
I'm trying to do the right thing, Chief,
只是有时我搞不清楚她是怎么了
I just don't always know what that is with her.
我收到Dwayne的简讯
Oh, hey... I just got a text from Dwayne,
他在医院陪Ritter
he's at Med with Ritter.
好,X光结果显示一切正常
Okay...X rays came back normal,
没有内伤
no internal damage...
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他现在要去照电脑断层了,好
And he's going in for the CT scan now. Okay.
Carver还没回你吗
Still no text back from Carver?
没有
Nope.
稍早我想跟他谈
Yeah, I tried to bring it up with him earlier,
结果他一看到我就弹开
he practically sprinted away from me.
随他吧,他这样是在帮你一个忙
Well, whatever, he's doing you a favor.
是吗?怎么说
Oh, yeah? How, exactly?
他不跟你计较
He's letting you off the hook.
假装自己没收到那则简讯
He's pretending he never got the text.
如果是那样
Well, if that is the case,
我大可以假装我从未发过那则简讯
then I can just pretend I never sent it.
那我就不是个为爱悔恨的蠢材了
And that I am not some smitten idiot.
为爱悔恨的蠢材是最棒的蠢材
Hey. Smitten idiots are the best kind.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
孩童受伤,原因不明
child injured, unknown causes,
西苏佩利尔街375号♥
375 West Superior.
他在里面,在睡房♥里
He's inside! In the bedroom!
是我孙子Oliver
It's my grandson, Oliver...
每星期三下课后都由我照顾他
I watch him after school, every Wednesday,
我女儿这天会工作到比较晚
while my daughter works late.
我们本来在玩
We were playing...
有人打给我,然后…
and I got a phone call and...
我才离开一分钟
I was only gone a minute.
这里面有哪些药
What kind of pills were in here?
主要是抗焦虑药物
Mainly anti-anxiety...
苯二氮平类,他吃了几颗
Benzos. How many did he take?
全吃了
All of them.
我今早才装满的
I just filled the container this morning.
还要六分钟,他情况如何
6 minutes out. How's he doing?
血氧饱和度持续下降
Sats are dropping!
快让开…
Come on, let's go! Move your a**es!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
等等…
Whoa! Hang on...
该死…
Oh, crap...
不…
No...
怎么了
What happened?
一定是路上的坑洞弄松了零件
Pothole must've knocked something loose!
该死
Damn it...
61号♥救护车呼叫总部,救护车抛锚
61 to Main, we broke down,
我们的病人是红色警戒
our patient is a Red,
能派救护车
can you send an ambo
到35街和联合大道交界吗
to 35th and Union.
61号♥,目前没有可调动人力
61, no units available.
有消息会通知你
Will update.
他要呼吸停止了
He's going in respiratory arrest!
好,拿小型小儿科喉罩
All right, grab the small pediatric I gel,
我们不能等了
we can't wait.
坚持住,Oliver,你不会有事的
Okay, stay tough, Oliver... you're gonna be okay...
好
Okay.
试试这个
Let's try that.
好,拜托…
Okay, come on...
好,可以了
Yes! Okay!
坚持住,出发了
Hang on back there! Here we go.
大队长还有说什么吗
Did Chief said anything else?
没有
No.
我知道他找Damon谈过了
I know he had a conversation with Damon,
但我不知道他们谈了什么
but I got no idea what the upshot was.
我只能尽量保持冷静
I'm just trying not to go crazy, here.
Van Meter对Pascal评价很高
Van Meter thinks pretty highly of Pascal,
也许最后会有不错的结果
maybe this'll shake out the right way.
-等着看吧 -好
-We'll see. -Okay,
我要走了
well, I gotta run,
警方还没承办本案
PD still hasn't budged on taking the case,
所以…我要扮演火灾调查警♥察♥了
so I'm going full fire cop.
你行的,Kelly Severide
You got this, Kelly Severide.
Severide在吗
Severide around?
他在火灾调查办公室
He's at OFI.
我打算把那些梯继续清干净
Well, I was gonna go finish up with those ladders,
如果你不介意的话
if that's cool with you.
去吧
Go for it.
我是Kelly Severide副队长
Lieutenant Kelly Severide.
你和你♥爸♥妈有空谈谈吗
You and your parents have a minute to talk?
好,请进
Okay. Come on in.
希望你没等太久
Hope you weren't waiting long.
要送我爸爸去看医生
Had to drive my dad to a doctor's appointment,
今天还发生了一堆事
on top of everything else today.
我今天休假,协助他们处理事情
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表