我看到Severide值勤时愣住了
I saw Severide pull up a beat on a call.
我知道我愿意为了我兄弟做任何事
I know I'd do anything for my brother.
这让我担心他俩
Just makes me worry for the both of them.
因为那不是随兴的吻
This was not a casual kind of kiss.
我们现在就只是同事而已
Let's just not pretend that we're anything more than coworkers.
他跟你说他爱上你了
He told you he was in love with you.
那种情感是不会随便消失的
Those feelings don't just disappear.
你真的是因为生病
Did you really miss the captain's test
才错过分队长考试吗
because you were sick?
我当然真的病了,你怎么会那么问
Of course I was sick. Why would you even ask that?
你不该这么看好新任大队长的
You shouldn't be so impressed with the new Chief.
他做的事你也都能做到
You could do all that too.
我不是Boden大队长
I'm not Chief Boden.
我有我的做事方法
I do things my own way.
他这个人…
There is something about him...
不知怎的让我紧张
makes me nervous somehow.
我听说了迈阿密的事
I heard about what happened in Miami.
你一定非常留意小道消息吧
You must keep your ear really close to the ground.
Monica
Monica!
你最好搬去别的地方
I think you should go stay somewhere else.
我想努力改善我们的关系
I want to work on this.
你很幸运
You're a lucky man.
我在想…
I was thinking...
这周末开车去日内瓦湖吧
Let's drive up to Lake Geneva this weekend.
那间供应早餐的旅舍
That little bed and breakfast place.
你觉得还在吗
You think it's still there?
它还在
It is.
我查过了
I checked.
看看你…
Look at you...
已经在计划了
already making plans.
听起来很不错
That sounds really nice.
好
Okay...
拜托别幸灾乐祸
Please do not gloat,
我总算是学到教训了
I have officially learned my lesson.
所有芝加哥运动队伍都很糟吧
That all Chicago sports teams suck right now?
还有别跟德克萨斯来的人赌美式橄榄球
That, and don't bet on football with anyone from Texas.
昨晚玩到很晚吧
Late night, huh?
我带Tori去绿室
I took Tori to the Green Room,
结果我们留到打烊才走
and we wound up closing the place down.
周日晚也这样?
On a Sunday?
她不知怎的跑到吧台后方
Somehow, she got behind the bar
大家都开始喝一口
and we all started taking shots.
她从高中起就很疯狂
The girl's been wild since high school,
到现在都没变
and hasn't slowed down a bit.
希望你别忌妒我
Well, try not to get too jealous,
我昨晚看了第100次「冰河世纪」
but I watched 'Ice Age' for the 100th time
9点半就上♥床♥睡觉了
and was asleep by 9:30.
听起来是很棒的一晚
That sounds like a great night to me.
算是吧
Kinda was.
看来抢救队今天要演练,对吧
Looks like Squad's running drills today, huh?
破门演练
Forced entry...
Kelly收到新救火锯,想用用看
Kelly got a new K-twelve he wants to break in.
旧的那把就归我们了
We got his old one.
云梯队有一半的工具
You know, half of Truck's tools
都是接收抢救队的旧物
are Squad hand-me-downs.
你们一起演练过吗
You guys ever run drills together?
来点良性竞争…
A little friendly competition...
Kelly
Kelly.
来场计时破门搜索演练怎么样
What do you think...Timed... forcible entry search drills?
云梯队对上抢救队
Truck versus Squad?
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
他每次都那样说
He says that every time.
抢救队的自尊太强,无法面对失败
Squad ego can't handle the loss.
第三小队、81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81,
51号♥消防车、61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Ambulance 61.
船只意外,西伊里街…
Boat accident. 511...
-备好潜水装备 -511号♥
-Better get the scuba gear ready. -West Erie.
芝加哥消防局
有个女人被困在船下方
There's a woman trapped under the boat!
-消防小队,疏散这一区 -遵命
-Engine, clear the area. -On it.
云梯小队,稳定船只
Truck, stabilize the boat.
-抢救队会营救受害者 -收到
-Squad will extricate the victim. -Copy that.
-Cruz,拿叠木架 -是
-Cruz, cribbing! -You got it.
81小队,拿垫木和支撑柱
81, step-chocks and struts!
Damon
Damon!
退后
Fall back!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我们会救你的,好吗
We're gonna get you out of here. Okay?
我…动不了
I...I can't move!
小心,各位退后
Look out! Move back, people!
什么情况
What do we got?
她的双腿被紧紧压住
Her legs are pinned in here pretty tight.
-Cruz,拿剪扩钳来 -收到
-Cruz, bring the jaws! -Copy.
-云梯小队,支撑柱呢 -马上来
-Truck, where are those struts? -Coming in! Right now!
支撑柱来了
Struts, coming in!
好…
All right...
不…
No...
要倒下来了,快出来
Hey! It's coming down! Get out of there!
别动
Don't move!
坚持住
Hang on.
拿套绳,一起拉出去
Grab a loop. We're gonna pull through.
没问题
You got it!
这会很痛,但一下就好,好吗
Okay. This is gonna hurt. But it'll be quick. Okay?
好,数到3,1、2、3,拉
All right, on 3... 1, 2, 3...pull!
-退后…-放手
-Clear... -Let it go!
准备好了吗
Ready?
数到3
On 3...
1、2、3
1, 2, 3...
伤口很深,需要缝合
This cut is pretty deep. You are going to need stitches.
情况有可能更糟,对吧
Could've been worse, huh?
你没事吧
You're okay, right?
没事
Yeah.
坐吧
There you go.
我们会带你离开的,好吗
All right, we're gonna get you out of here. Okay?
坐吧
Take a seat.
油门卡住了
The throttle was stuck.
你今早喝了多少酒
How much have you had to drink this morning?
两瓶啤酒而已
Couple beers, is all.
我不想撞上那群该死的独木舟玩家
I didn't want to hit the damn kayakers.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好,让我们看看你手臂上的伤口
Okay. Let's take a look at the scrape on your arm.
-我要去打几通电♥话♥ -不,不能走
-I gotta go, make a few calls. -No. You're not going anywhere.
你要留在这里
You're gonna stay right here.
放开我
Get off me!
我们压制住他了
We got him.
放松
Easy...
感谢协助,Herrmann
Thanks for the assist, Herrmann.
别客气
Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我想看看你头上的伤口
I want to check out that head wound of yours.
我只是坐在那里喝咖啡
Just sittin' having a cup of coffee,
突然间场面就失控了
suddenly the world goes haywire.
我懂那种感觉
Yeah. I know the feeling.
Damon,等一下
Damon, hold up.
我给你的命令是稳定船只
Your orders were to stabilize the boat.
抢救队才是负责抢救受害者的小队
Squad was on the victim.
我没听到你…
I didn't hear you...
你是说你没听到你的指挥官的命令
You mean you didn't listen to your commanding officer.
我想我只是…
I guess I just...
看到她被困在下面
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表