你即将成为芝加哥消防局史上
you're about to be the oldest person in the CFD
年纪最大的副队长考试考生
to take the lieutenant's test.
-真的吗 -很厉害吧
-Really? -Yeah, isn't that cool?
你在创新纪录
It's like, you're breaking new ground.
拓荒者
A trailblazer.
你看到大队长吗?我有报告要给他
Have you seen the Chief around? I got reports for him.
没有
No.
他很可能在某处做跟我一样的事
He's probably somewhere doing the same thing I am,
寻找任何能打垮Bishop的证据
looking for anything to take down Bishop.
这是什么
What are these?
跟Bishop有关的芝加哥消防局勤务
All the CFD calls with Bishop's name attached.
毫不意外,另一件未侦破的纵火案
No surprise, another unsolved arson
也和他有关
with his name on it.
81号♥云梯车、第3小队
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车
Ambo 61,
车♥库♥失火
garage fire,
西康确德路5377号♥
5377 West Concord.
我的车
My car!
烧起来了
It's on fire!
云梯小队,拿灭火器
Truck, grab your extinguishers!
消防小队,拉水管
Engine, stretch a line!
不能从这里灭火吗
Can't you just soak it from here?
你们要派多少人进去
How many guys do you need going in?
他为什么拿着斧头
Why does he have an axe?
你别挡路
I need you to stay out of the way.
-这是我家 -退后
-This is my house! -Get back!
行动
Let's move!
-准备好了吗 -是
-Ready? -Good.
好,51小队,分头行动
All right, 51, clear out!
消防小队,射水
Engine, soak it down!
收到
Copy that!
退后,没问题了
All right, fall back. We're good.
好,给我出去,你完成任务了
Alright, get out! You're done!
现在我家同时有火和水造成的损害
Now I got fire and water damage!
慢点,兄弟,后面不安全
Take it easy, buddy. It's not safe back there.
芝加哥消防局
Severide副队长,我们需要谈谈
Lieutenant Severide, we need to talk.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
那是警方的财产
That's police business!
第三小队呼叫总部
Squad 3 to Main,
现场需要紧急支援
we need a 10-1 to this location.
收到,第三小队
Copy, Squad 3,
立刻派出紧急支援
10-1 en route.
你怎么知道那不是他的私人收藏
How did you know it wasn't his own personal collection?
里面起码有价值五万元的古巴雪茄
It was at least 50, 000 worth of Cubans in there.
有了合理依据,他们就能搜屋
Now, with probable cause, they can search the house.
不知道他还私藏了哪些东西
Wonder what else he's got stashed away?
这绝非巧合,对吧
This can't be a coincidence, right?
什么意思
How do you mean?
和仓库一样的犯案手法
Same MO as the storage facility.
纵火、让我们撬开锁
Set it on fire, have us pop the locks.
你觉得是他的线人做的吗
You think his CI did it,
以防Bishop找他算账
keep Bishop from coming after him?
有可能
I could see that.
我去打给Vonn
I'll give Vonn a call,
看她能否再把线人带到局里
see if she can bring in the CI again.
别抱太高期望
Don't get your hopes up.
若是线人做的,他可能已销声匿迹
If it was the CI, he's probably in the wind.
这样也许最好
Which might be for the best.
你要留下来?
You sticking around?
要写报告时,大队长会需要我帮忙
I figure Chief'll need an extra hand with all the paperwork coming in.
我要回家补觉
Well, I'm gonna go home, get some sleep.
知道Bishop被绳之以法
A lot better than I would've,
现在我能安心睡觉
knowing Bishop's off the streets.
做得真的很好
Really great work.
谢谢
Thank you.
别待太晚了
Don't stay too late.
你知道你的拍档Pascal能独自处理
You know your partner Pascal can handle the paperwork solo,
跟你说一声
just so you know.
T
Hey, T...
Tripp,2024年美国巡演
还以为你会在家里温习
I thought you would be home studying.
我真的想成为
Do I really want to be
芝加哥消防局史上最老的副队长吗
the oldest lieutenant in the CFD?
拜托,Mouch
Come on, Mouch.
我想留下那样的名声吗
Is that what I'm adding to my legacy?
在这行40年
After 40 years on the job,
现在是半梳化半老头了?
now I'm half-couch, half-geezer?
我们不是放下这些了吗
I thought we moved past all of this.
你知道他们是根据
You do know they place you
考试分数来指派的吗
according to how you score on the test?
也就是说我必须考取高分
Which means I would have to ace the damn thing
才有机会在退休前
in order to have any shot at getting my number called
被派去当副队长
before I retire.
就算我做得到
And even if I do,
谁想要60岁的新手副队长
who wants a 60-year-old rookie lieutenant
带领他们上战场
leading them into battle?
我知道我就不想
I know I wouldn't.
很有意思
You know, it's funny.
Herrmann质疑自己时,我痛骂他
I gave Herrmann hell for having doubts,
但是我质疑自己时…
but when it comes to myself...
也许有些人注定会升官
maybe some people are destined to make rank,
有些人注定不会
and some people aren't.
我知道你不想听我的建议
I know you don't want my advice,
但你错了
but you're wrong on this.
你会是很棒的副队长
You're gonna make a great lieutenant
就因为你这番话
because of what you just said.
在这行40年
40 years on the job,
累积了一辈子的经验
a lifetime of experience.
也因为如此,你会高分通过考试
And you're going to ace that test for the same reason.
所有答案你都有了,就在这里
You got the answers, right here.
还有这里
And here.
做得好,Novak
Nice work, Novak.
用科学数据说服那些高级官员
Dropping some science on those white shirts.
是Violet想到请救护直升机的人
Yeah, well, it was Violet's idea to get the medevac guy
把提案亲手交给Robinson大队长
to hand deliver the proposal to Chief Robinson
他还穿着飞行服
in his flight suit.
性感
Hot.
接下来呢
So, what happens now?
Robinson已同意让Novak向消防局
Robinson already agreed to let Novak make a presentation
后勤与支援领导团队做简报
to the CFD Logistics and Support leadership team.
对,我不知道如何
Yeah, well, I don't know how I'm going to stand
在那些人面前报告时
in front of all those people
不会想吐
and not lose my lunch.
别想象他们穿着内衣的模样
Don't picture them in their underwear.
我在法庭上试过一次,结果很糟糕
I tried that in court once and it started a hell of a spiral.
谢谢你告诉我
Good to know.
大突破,邀请他来Molly酒吧
Big move, inviting him to Molly's.
我是Darren
I'm Darren.
你就是Ritter
So, you're Ritter.
我听说了很多你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
真的吗?太奇怪了
Really, that's weird.
我完全没听过你的事
I haven't heard anything about you at all,
每次值班都没听到
every shift.
你真恶毒
Mean.
那就是Ritter
That's Ritter.
很高兴见到你们大家
No, it's great to meet you all.
Bishop衣柜里的保险箱打开了吗
Did they get that safe open in Bishop's closet yet?
里面有50万现金和一堆劳力士
Half a million dollars in cash and a Rolex collection.
看他要怎么解释了,对吧
Good luck explaining that, right?
你看起来需要好好休息
You look like you could use a break.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表