this is Daniel Strauss from the State's Attorney's office.
接下来就交给他了
I'll let him take it from here.
午安,抱歉耽搁了
Good afternoon, sorry for the delay.
本办公室审查了本案所有文件
Our office has had a chance to review all the documents in the case
包括火灾调查办公室的档案
the OFI file,
Severide副队长的报告
Lieutenant Severide's report,
和Cruz先生的证词
Mister Cruz's statement...
审慎评估证据与证词后
After careful consideration of the evidence and testimony,
州检控官决定
the State's Attorney has made a decision.
将不会对Cruz先生提出刑事控告
No criminal charges will be filed against Mister Cruz.
抱歉,我不明白…
I'm sorry, I don't understand...
你们读过我的证词了?
you read my statement?
我跟你们说了我做了什么
I told you what I did.
州检办公室只受理能证明的案件
The State's Attorney's office only takes cases we can prove.
我们没有实质证据或目击证人
And we have no material evidence or eyewitnesses
能证实你对案发经过的叙述
to verify your version of events.
老实说,我们只有
Frankly, all we really have
火灾调查办公室的档案
is an OFI file
这份档案替你作出无懈可击的辩护
that offers you an airtight defense.
你该感到松一口气,Cruz先生
You should be relieved, Mister Cruz.
油漆店的枪击案呢
What about the shooting at the paint shop?
我们针对Moreno发布了全境通告
We do have an 'A.P.B.' out on Moreno.
我们会请你看几张照片
We're gonna run some pictures by you,
看你能否指认共犯
see if you can identify the accomplice.
Moreno有可能得知是我协助查案
Is there any chance Moreno could find out I'm helping?
然后找我的家人算账吗
Come after my family?
黑帮案件都受保护令管辖
Gang cases are all under a protective order.
这里的一切都是机密,Joe
Everything's confidential, Joe.
你的家人很安全
Your family's safe.
好,谢谢你来
All right. Thanks for coming up.
就这样?
That's it?
我们先告辞了
That's it for us.
交给你了,大队长
He's in your hands now, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧,Cruz
Let's go, Cruz.
快…加油,Jay…
Go...come on, Jay...
做得好
Nice hustle!
做得好,女士们
Nice hustle, ladies!
好,重新收拾,准备再来一次
All right. Let's repack it and get ready to go again.
我去了地平线幼儿园
I went by Horizons
看到你的教室
and I saw your room.
布置得很好
It's very cool stuff.
-谢谢 -是啊
-Thanks. -Yeah.
我不知道我还会在那里待多久
I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be there.
我听说了
I heard.
我还听说他们不希望你离开
I also heard that they don't want you to leave.
传♥单♥上说还有一些缺额
Flier says there's still slots available.
这些缺额要留给想当消防员的女孩
These slots are reserved for girls who want to become firefighters.
我知道我呆住了
I know I froze.
我知道我没跑进教室
I know I didn't run in.
但我想如果你给我机会,我能学习
But I think I could learn if you gave me the chance.
Amy,我确信你能成为杰出消防员
Amy, I am sure you could be a great firefighter.
你已经是杰出的老师了
You are already a great teacher.
人们在创伤事件后会很混乱
People get messed up after traumatic events.
会重新思考一切
They re-think everything.
你已经在你该在的岗位了
You are exactly where you're supposed to be.
你行的
You got this.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我只是需要听到这句话
Think maybe I just needed to hear that.
对了
Hey...
我能留下来看演练吗
Would it be all right if I hung around and watched some drills?
当然行
Of course.
好了,女孩们,下一个轮到谁
All right, girls, who's next?
3、2、1,开始
3, 2, 1, go!
加油…很好
Go...nice!
你好
Hello.
我想指出超级英雄夜魔侠
I would just like to point out that the superhero, Daredevil
白天是律师
is a lawyer by day.
抱歉我稍早有点怪怪的,我…
I'm sorry if I was weird earlier. I was being a...
男人就是这样
a guy.
我们还要去Molly酒吧吗
We still going to Molly's?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
谢谢你请喝饮料
Well, thank you for the drinks.
我想我必须叫车了
I guess I have to order our ride.
把你的手♥机♥给我,我来
Give me your phone. I'll do it.
不敢相信Violet和Flynn没来
I can't believe Violet and Flynn ditched us.
我觉得这样很好
I say good for them.
Violet也该有甜蜜的恋情了
Violet deserves a win, you know?
你刚刚取消了两辆车吗
Did you just cancel like, 2 rides?
无三不成礼
Third time's the charm.
一分钟后抵达
One minute away.
Ritter,取消司机就像…
Ritter. Cancelling rides is like,
获得恶评的最佳方式
the number one way to get a bad rating.
不
No.
-真的吗 -对
-Really? -Yeah!
你为什么要那么做
Why are you doing that?
如果要付费搭车,我才不要搭破车
If I'm paying for a ride I'm not getting in a beater.
我喜欢搭好车
I like a nice car.
Ritter
Ritter...
不是Herrmann害你评分下降的
Herrmann didn't tank your rating.
是你自己
You did.
我的天
Oh, my God...
我取消了很多辆车
I've cancelled a lot of rides.
很多
A lot.
值得吗
And was it worth it?
帮我个忙,别告诉Herrmann
Do me a favor. Don't tell Herrmann.
留职停薪两周
2 weeks suspension without pay.
因为操守不良
For conduct unbecoming.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
在思考了一整晚后
After taking the night to think it over,
我觉得那是最适当的惩罚了
I felt that was the most appropriate punishment.
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
撇开其他的事不谈
Setting aside everything else,
你刻意隐瞒消防局并且欺骗我
you withheld information from the Firehouse and you lied to me.
那是无法接受的
That's unacceptable.
我同意
I agree.
我也是这么跟我太太说的
And that's exactly what I told my wife.
我为我的行为感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of what I did.
我要问你一件事
Now there's something I need to know.
当你和Severide说你要去自首时
When you told Severide you were going to confess,
你知道他在研究
did you know he was looking into
火灾调查办公室的案件吗
the OFI case?
知道,大队长
Yes, Chief.
他有跟你说你没问题吗
And did he tell you that you were cleared?
他有说如果你什么也不说
And that no one would know what you did
没人会知道你做了什么吗
if you never said anything?
有,大队长
Yes, Chief.
但你还是去自首了
But you still confessed.
为什么
Why?
我想成为我儿子心中的那个我
I want to be the man my son thinks I am.
那是个很有价值的目标
I'd say that's a worthy goal.
两周后见了
I'll see you in 2 weeks.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表