发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
他的胸腔和腹腔有枪伤
He's got GSWs to the chest and the abdomen.
-正在快速失血 -好
-He's bleeding out fast. -Okay.
封住胸口枪伤,拿纱布来
Let's get the chest seals and the gauze.
找到弹孔并控制出血
Let's find the bullet holes and control the bleeding.
收到
Copy.
没有射出伤口
No exits.
-没有射出伤口?-没有
-No exits? -No.
好,我们要立刻送这个人去医院
All right. We gotta get this man to the hospital, now.
好,51分局呼叫总部
All right, 51 to main,
分局这里需要一辆救护车
we need an ambulance at the firehouse.
我们有一名枪伤伤者
We have a gunshot victim.
51分局
Firehouse 51,
救护车15分钟后可抵达
the next available ambulance is 15 minutes out.
酒吧!要关门了,救护车一定都在忙
Bars are letting out, I'm sure the ambos are all slammed.
到时候他就失血致死了
He'll bleed out by then.
好,我们能开云梯车送他去医院
Okay, we can transport him in the Truck.
让他躺在小队座舱的地板上
Put him on the floor of the crew cab.
但我们需要上级批准
But we would need approval.
51分局呼叫总部
51 to Main,
我们有一名伤者身上有三处枪伤
we have a victim with 3 GSWs,
正在快速失血
losing blood fast.
请求让81号♥云梯车送伤者就医
Permission for Truck 81 to load and go!
快啊
Come on.
-请求获批 -太好了
-Permission granted. -Yes.
走吧!…
-Let's go! -Let's go.
好,数到3,1、2、3
All right, on 3, 1, 2, 3...
小心他的背
Watch the back.
快…
Let's go...
伤者在分局前被人从车上扔下来
The victim was thrown out of the car in front of the firehouse.
他的胸腔和腹腔有三处枪伤
He's got 3 gunshot wounds to the chest and abdomen.
我们尽可能地包扎并封住伤口了
We packed and sealed the wounds as best we could.
接下来交给我们吧!
We got it from here.
没想到今晚会在这里看到云梯小队
I didn't have seeing Truck here on my bingo card for tonight.
有严重枪伤伤者
There was a pretty bad GSW
被人从车上扔到分局
dump-and-run at 51.
伤者情况如何
How's the victim?
刚刚很惊险,但希望他会好起来
it was touch and go for a minute, but hopefully he'll be okay.
那个随车观摩员怎么样
How's the ride-along going?
那两人订过婚
Those 2 used to be engaged.
天啊
Yikes.
没错
Yup.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
我…最好去处理堆积如山的表格了
Yeah. I...I better get started on the mountain of intake forms.
一会分局见了
I will see you back at the house.
在云梯车见了,Carver
See you back at Truck, Carver.
分局见了
See you at 51.
Carver?
Carver?
Millin,你好
Millin. Hey.
你又在值班?
You on shift again?
你在40分局接连值班
You pulled back-to-backs at 40,
然后直接跑去51分局值班?
then went straight to 51?
要命
Damn...
我喜欢保持忙碌
I like to keep busy.
待会见了
See you around.
61号♥救护车,人员遇险
Ambulance 61, person in distress.
西侯隆街136号♥
136 West Huron.
出发了
Here we go.
你怎么还没走
Hey, what are you still doing here?
就是说啊
I know, right?
我身上都是血
I got blood all over me.
所以离开前要冲澡更衣
So, I had to take a shower and change out before I left.
好,这很棒
All right, well, this is great...
我就不必花时间锁上所有门窗了
you know, now I don't have to spend time locking everything up.
等等…我可没有要留下来
Wait...I'm not sticking around.
我要很快地开消防车出去一趟
No, I gotta take the Engine out real quick,
所有小队都出去了
all the rigs are out.
我要你帮忙守住堡垒
I need you to hold down the fort.
Herrmann,拜托
Herrmann, come on!
Joe
Hey, Joe...
别逼我用官阶压你
don't make me pull rank.
这个时间你还要跑什么差事
What kind of errand could you possibly have to run at this hour?
不会太久,我保证,好吗?
This won't take long, I promise, all right?
这攸关我的生死
Listen, my a** is on the line here.
云梯小队随时会回来
All right, Truck'll be back in a minute,
然后你就能走了
then you can go.
Herrmann,我…
Herrmann, I...
抱歉刚刚在医院气氛有点僵
Sorry things got weird at Med earlier.
那样一点也不专业,不会再发生了
That was totally unprofessional and it won't happen again.
没事,一切都好
No. It's all good.
好
Okay.
你还好吗??因为你看起来有点…
Hey, are you okay, 'cause you seem a little...
还好
Yeah...no.
不是那个,我只是在想…
It's not that. I'm just thinking about...
Carver的事?
Carver?
对
Yes.
他说他昨晚去互助会
He said he went to a meeting last night.
但我听到Millin说
But then I heard Millin
Carver在40分局连值两个班
say that Carver just pulled back-to-back shifts at 40's house,
也就是说…
which means...
什么
What?
你觉得他在说谎?
You think he's lying?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是…
But...
他为什么要说谎
I mean, why would he?
你们大概只是有点误会
You guys probably just got your wires crossed.
61号♥救护车,勤务取消,掉头
Ambulance 61, you're being held. Return.
收到,总部,61号♥救护车掉头
Copy that, Main. Ambulance 61 returning.
看来
Well,
宇宙要让我们休息
I think that's a sign from the universe to give the chips a rest
停下来好好吃顿饭
and to finally stop for an actual meal.
太好了,拜托
Oh, yes, please.
我都想啃自己的手臂了
I'm about to eat my arm off.
狄梅特拉餐馆怎么样
Hey, what about Demetra's Diner?
应该在附近
I think we're close.
是沙马克路上那间小餐馆吗?
Is that the little hole-in-the-wall on Cermak?
其实是在亚查大道
It's on Archer, actually.
你现在还会去吗?
You still go there?
当然了
Hell, yeah.
你不去了吗?
You don't?
那里有全市最棒的炸鸡扒
I mean, it's the best chicken fried steak in the city.
我怎能放弃
How could I give that up?
希望你有留意你的胆固醇
Well, I hope you're watching your cholesterol.
我心动了
Well, I'm sold.
太好了
Yes.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
人员倒下,原因不明
Person down from unknown causes.
西禾考街1925号♥
1925 West Wolcott.
怎么了
What?
是我们朋友开的酒吧!
That's our friends' bar.
收到,总部,61号♥救护车正前往
Copy that, Main. Ambulance 61 en route.
-这里 -让开
-Over here! -Make way.
让开
Move.
她需要帮忙,马上就要
She needs help, now!
发生了什么事
Hey. What happened?
这个女人本来坐在桌边
This woman was sitting at a table
突然就倒在地上了
and she just fell over onto the floor.
我来查看,发现她浑身发烫
When I checked on her, she was burning up,
她的脉搏很快,所以我报案了
and her pulse was racing, so I called 911.
-她叫什么名字 -我不知道
-What's her name? -I actually don't know.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表