我相信知识就是力量
I believe knowledge is power.
我会试着从每次勤务中学习
So I am gonna try and learn from every call,
从每个官员身上学习
from every officer.
提出我能想到的任何疑问
And ask any question I can think of.
再怎么熟悉都不为过
There's no such thing as too familiar.
也许有些人注定会升官
Maybe some people are destined to make rank,
有些人注定不会
and some people aren't.
你会是很棒的副队长
You're gonna make a great lieutenant.
你对我说的话
What you said to me,
你认为我有带领这个分局的本领
you think that I got what it takes to lead this house,
对我而言意义重大
that meant the world to me.
明天我去参加副队长考试
Tomorrow, I take the lieutenant exam
Herrmann去参加分队长考试
and Herrmann takes the captain exam.
是你们把这个放进我的置物柜吗
One of you guys put this in my locker?
库克郡立监狱一位假释官
A Cook County parole agent
为了Junior的事联络我
reached out to me about Junior.
Flaco死时,除了你以外
The only person besides you
只有那家伙在那栋建筑里
who was in that building when Flaco died.
他提早获释了
He got early release.
这些…
These...
是骨灰
are cremated remains.
还记得我吗?Joe
You remember me, right, Joe?
我看到你关上门,不让我堂兄弟走
I'm the one who saw you close the door on my cousin.
把他留在里头等死
Left him to die.
我们需要聊聊,朋友
We need to talk, my friend.
你说你想聊聊,有话就说
You said you wanted to talk, so talk.
大火后,我家人领回Flaco的遗体
My family got Flaco's restos after the fire.
我婶婶说要永远留着
You know, my tia said to keep 'em with us,
永远别忘记他是如何活着
to never forget the way he lived...
和如何死去
and the way he died.
那场大火夺走了我们的一切
That fire took everything from us.
西班牙语
Speaking Spanish
我是来拿回一切的
And I'm here to get it back.
我要去个能受保护的地方
I need to get in somewhere that's got protection.
你能帮我找藏身处,无人会过问吧
Bet you could get up in any spot, no questions asked, ain't that right?
我才不要为你冒险丢掉饭碗或违法
I am not gonna risk my job or break the law for you.
我说我会听你说
I said I'd hear you out.
你说完了
We're done.
你把我堂兄弟扔在那里等死,Joe
You left my primo there to burn, Joe.
若世人发现你那样对Flaco会如何
What happens if the whole world finds out you did Flaco like that?
你准备好面对那种人生了吗
You ready for your life to go to hell?
那天我尽了本分
I did my job that day.
你没有任何证据
You got nothing on me.
若你再来找我麻烦
And if you come at me again,
我会亲自去找警♥察♥
I'll go to the cops myself.
我没事,只是在等考试结果
I'm okay, you know, waiting for the test results,
但Cindy非常紧张
but Cindy, she's a wreck.
易怒、为了小事大骂孩子
Short-tempered, barkin' at the kids over the smallest things.
我家也是,我很冷静
Same here, yeah. I'm staying calm,
但Trudy半夜一直吃零食
but Trudy, a lot of late-night snacking.
当冰箱有薄荷巧克力雪糕时
I mean, when Mint Chip is in the freezer,
-不就会这样 -那倒是
-what else is gonna happen? -I hear that.
我有事要找你俩谈
I need to talk to both of you.
进去吧
Let's go in there...
私下谈
for privacy.
我提早接到消息,你俩都通过考试
I got early word you both passed your exams.
当然大家一开始都以为是弄错了
'Course we all thought it was a mistake at first.
恭喜两位
Congrats, boys.
终于不用再听你们抱怨了
We can finally stop hearing about it!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -做得好
-Thank you. -Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你,副队长
Thanks, Lieutenant.
好了
Alright,
庆祝够了
enough cheer.
开始进行晨间汇报吧
Let's move on to the morning briefing.
去吧,51分局
Let's go, 51.
请坐
Take a seat.
Kidd副队长
With Lieutenant Kidd
去马里兰州带领烈焰女孩计划
out with the Girls on Fire program in Maryland,
这次值班由Chippy担任浮动人力
we got Chippy here, who will be a floater on this shift,
顶替Mouch
to replace Mouch.
Mouch升官了
Mouch made rank.
这次值班他将担任云梯小队副队长
He's gonna be lieutenant on truck for this shift.
你看
Will you look at that?
是
Yeah.
我们会好好庆祝你们升职
These promotions will be celebrated properly,
明晚Molly酒吧见了?
so tomorrow night at Molly's?
我要庆祝Herrmann变成我上级?
You mean, I have to celebrate Herrmann outranking me?
对
Yeah.
就是这样
Way it goes.
81号♥云梯车、51号♥消防车
Truck 81, Engine 51,
61号♥救护车,建筑失火
Ambulance 61, structure fire...
-好 -Herrmann分队长,上吧
-All right! -Captain Herrmann...take it away.
好,出动
All right. Let's roll.
我喜欢这种感觉
I like the way that feels.
好,第一项任务,副队长
All right, first order of business, Lieutenant,
你要指派谁开车
who you gonna anoint to drive the rig?
练习时间结束
Practice time's over.
准备好开车了吗
Ready to take the wheel?
-一会就知道了 -好
-Guess we'll find out. -All right.
出发
Let's go!
麻烦清空门口和走道,这边请
Let's clear the doors and walkways please. This way!
从救护车后方走,快点
Let's go behind the ambulance. Let's go.
人行道,这边,让开…
Sidewalk. This way. Make a hole...
Ritter、Chippy,支援消防小队
Okay, Ritter, Chippy, back up Engine.
Carver,初步搜救,紧跟着我
Carver, primary search, stay on my hip.
-是,副队长 -收到
-On it, Lieutenant. -Copy that.
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
快走…
Go...
下楼梯要小心
Easy down the stairs!
听到请呼救
Call out!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
没人了
All clear.
走…
Go...
听到请呼救
Call out!
-破门进去 -是
-Get us in! -On it!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
没人了
All clear.
火势在B侧2C室
Fire is in unit 2 Charlie, bravo side.
-疏散这层楼的其他单位 -收到
-Clear the rest of the floor. -Copy!
收到,水管要进去了
Copy. Hose line coming in!
进来
Move in.
我疏散这个单位,你负责那个
I'll clear this unit. You take that one!
是,副队长
On it, Lieutenant.
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防局,你听得到吗
Fire department! Can you hear me?
先生,我们必须离开这里
Sir, we have got to get out of here.
我发现一名受害者,男性,没意识
I've got a victim, male, unconscious,
-从D楼梯下去 -收到,副队长
-coming down the Delta stairway. -Copy, Lieutenant.
他一定吸入了大量浓烟
He must've taken in a lot of smoke.
这个人已经死了好几天
This man has been dead for days.
知道死因吗
Any idea how he died?
很难说
Oh, man. It's hard to say.
没有外伤,手上也没有针孔
There were no sign of external injuries or track marks.
我猜大概是死于心搏停止
So, my best guess is that he died from cardiac arrest.
法医解剖后会知道更多资讯
The ME will know more after the autopsy.
这人死了好几天
How is it that a guy's been dead for days
怎么没人想去查看他
and nobody thought to check on him?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表