没什么好也许的
No maybe about it.
当然好
I'm in.
好
All right, cool.
-给我你的手♥机♥ -好
-Give me your phone. -Okay.
我决定不为你做的事生气了
I decided I'm not gonna be mad about what you did.
我知道Violet只是想操控你
I know Violet was only trying to mess with your head.
你删我手♥机♥上的短♥信♥时是在做什么
And what were you doing when you deleted texts off my phone?
我是想保护我们
I was trying to protect us.
Sam
Sam,
我删掉那条短♥信♥
I only deleted that text
是因为我知道那会影响你的思绪
because I knew what it was gonna do to your head.
老实说,我…
And now honestly, I'm...
我很高兴你看到了,现在你知道…
I'm glad that you saw it because now you know...
我是对的
I'm right.
她只是想阻碍我们
She's just trying to get between us.
Sam
Sam,
我发誓我会尽我所能
I swear I am gonna do whatever it takes
保护我们拥有的东西
to protect what we have.
我保证
I promise.
因为我比任何人都了解你
'Cause I know you better than anyone else.
永远如此
I always will.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表