我前男友在我面前死去…出勤时
my last boyfriend died right in front of me, on a call.
我的天
Oh my god.
-我真的很遗憾…-没事
-I'm so sorry. I didn't... -It's okay.
过去好一阵子了,我只是…
It was a while ago now. I just...
我想跟你说,又不知该怎么说
I wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how to,
但我想我搞定了
but I think I nailed it.
很高兴你告诉我了,那…
I'm glad you told me. That's...
那是大事
that's a big deal.
我完全明白
And I totally understand
如果你希望保持随兴关系或慢慢来
if you want to keep things casual or take it slow.
反正我喜欢这样经营关系
I mean, that's how I like to roll anyway, so...
真的吗
Really?
邀请我来葬礼是保持随兴关系吗
You think inviting me to a funeral is keeping things casual?
是…不算是
Yeah, no,
但我们可以随兴
but we can.
从现在开始,如果你想要的话
Starting now. If that's what you want.
离开之后
When you're ready to head out,
你想来我家坐坐吗
do you maybe want to come back to my place?
走吧
Let's go.
好…
Okay...
好
Yeah.
8786州警
很好,快好了
Good, it's almost ready.
我在试一份新食谱
I'm trying something new,
卡邦尼意粉配希腊奶酪
a carbonara with Greek yogurt.
我知道
I know,
不像你做的柠檬意粉那么好吃
it won't be as good as your lemon pasta
如果很难吃
and if it's terrible,
我们能叫外卖♥♥
we can order in.
你什么时候到家的
When did you get home?
不知道,一小时前吧
I don't know, an hour ago?
有人送了那个来给你
Someone dropped that off for you.
Pascal大队长
你说清楚是怎么回事前,我不会走
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is going on.
我只是要你去你妹妹家住几天
I just need you to stay at your sister's for a few days.
为什么
Why?
信封里有什么
What was in that envelope?
迈阿密事件重演
This is Miami all over again.
你这次又惹到谁了
Who'd you piss off this time?
我只是想保护你,我不是坏人
I'm only trying to protect you. I'm not the bad guy here.
你从来不是
You never are.
他跑来我家
He came to my home.
你确定是Bishop吗
You're sure it was Bishop?
他跑到我家来找我太太说话
He stopped by a call and he spoke to my wife.
他想威胁我们
He's trying to intimidate us.
让我们知道他能找我们爱的人下手
Let us know he can get to the people we love.
如你之前所说,他不怕动用暴♥力♥
And as you said before, he doesn't shy away from violence.
我们派人监视他的线人
We put a tail on his CI,
若Bishop像你说的去找他算账…
if Bishop goes after him, like you said...
拿他当诱饵?
And use him as bait?
直接用已经掌握的证据吧
Let's just use what we've already got,
他收回扣和鬼枪的情报
all that intel on kickbacks, ghost guns,
还有进口雪茄
and imported cigars,
赶快去申请拘捕令吧
go get papers on this guy and bring him in.
现在就去,今天就处理
Right now. Today!
那没什么意义
It won't do any good.
拜托,你一定有什么具体证据
Come on, you got have to have something concrete.
如我所说,他很聪明
Like I said, he's smart.
他会掩盖行踪
He covers his tracks,
我们无法证明他有罪
so we can't get access to him.
抛弃式手♥机♥、现金等招数
Burner phones, cash, all of it.
你也看到他的线人了
And you saw his CI.
没人愿意开口,他们都太害怕了
Nobody's gonna talk, they're all too scared.
Bishop才该害怕我们
Bishop should be scared of us.
我们需要继续寻找更多证据
We just need to keep building the case.
那要多久时间
And how long will that take?
直到我们能证实他的罪行
Until we can make something stick.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来了
There you are.
我错过宵禁了吗
Did I miss curfew?
没有
No.
我只想在值班前见你一面
I just wanted to see you before I went on shift.
若你想和我相处,昨晚能一起来玩
If you wanted to spend time with me, you could've come out last night.
我有邀请你,记得吗
I invited you, remember?
虽然你把我赶出消防局
Even after you booted me out of the firehouse.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
问题是…
The thing is...
这阵子我太依赖你了
I've been leaning on you too much.
我喜欢你依赖我
I like it when you lean on me.
我在家乡崩溃时,是你救了我
You picked me up when I was crashing hard back home.
我们互相拯救
We picked each other up.
我们一向是这样
That's what we do.
我们以前是这样
That's what we used to do, for sure.
要不是你,我大概撑不过高中
I probably wouldn't have made it through high school without you.
我也一样
Same.
Sam
Sam,
你和我…
you and me...
感觉很对
this is right.
我知道你也感觉到了
I know you can feel it too.
我感觉到了
I do.
感觉对是因为这样有家乡的感觉
It feels right, because it feels like home.
但也许那不是什么好事,你懂吗
But maybe that's not such a good thing, ya know?
家乡对我俩是个黑暗又糟糕的地方
Home was a dark, messed up place for both of us.
这里唯一糟糕的
The only messed up thing here is that
是消防局成为你人生的重心
the firehouse is the centre of your life,
你一直不想让我融入
and you keep trying to leave me out of it.
今天别去上班了
Don't go into work today.
陪在我身边
Be with me.
不行
I can't.
为何我早知道你会这样说
How did I know you were gonna say that?
下班后我就会回去
I'll be back right after shift.
好
Okay.
你读了吗
You read it?
写得很有力
That's solid.
有力?
Solid?
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
不,我说有力就是有力
No, when I say solid, I mean solid.
意思是…太棒了
Like, amazing.
「有力」不是那个意思
That's not what solid means.
接受赞美就对了
Just take the compliment!
很棒,不知道你怎能在两天内办到
It's great, and I don't know how you did it in 2 days.
就是每分每秒都投入其中
You know, just by spending every second on it.
显然这对你而言意义重大
You know, it's obvious this really means a lot to you.
字里行间就能看出来
It comes through on the page.
现在我们只要把这个
So, now all we got to do is
变成Robinson大队长的首要任务
get this to the top of Chief Robinson's to-do list.
你有想法吗
You got any ideas?
必须很闪亮
Well, it's gotta be something splashy,
让她无法忽视
something she can't ignore.
我有几个想法
So, yeah, I got a couple ideas.
Mouch
Mouch.
猜我发现考试的什么事
Guess what I just found out about your test?
先别说了
Let me stop you right there.
别再给我建议了
No more advice.
我要用老派的填鸭式读书法
I'm sticking with the old-school study methods, cramming,
以及对失败的恐惧
and a crippling fear of failure.
不,不是那个
No, it's not that.
很有意思
Fun fact.
去年他们改变退休年龄后
Since they changed the retirement age last year,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表