I know I'd do anything for my brother.
大队长的威严很吓人
The Chief is definitely intimidating.
我可不会用可爱来形容他
I don't know about the word 'cute.'
一个人可以两者兼具
A person can be both.
说到这个,卡弗怎么没来
Hey, speaking of which, where's...where's Carver tonight?
还以为他离开那么久会想跟大家聚
I figured after all that time away, he'd want to hang.
原来卡弗交了新女友
Turns out, Carver has a new girlfriend,
也可能是旧女友,我不知道
or an old girlfriend, I don't know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
无论那女孩是什么样的人
Hey, whatever the girl's deal is,
我不觉得她让卡弗感到幸福
I don't get the vibe that she's making Carver very happy.
你好
Hey...
德韦恩来了
Dwayne's here.
-你好,德韦恩 -你们好
-Hey, Dwayne. -Hi, guys...
你好
Hey.
-你今晚不是要工作吗 -还在值班
-I thought you had to work tonight. -Still on shift.
我是来通知你们案情发展的
Update on the case...
什么消息
What's the latest?
莉娜的爸爸仍在药物作用下昏迷
Lena's father is still in an induced coma,
但我有机会跟她妈妈凯瑟琳聊
but I got a chance to talk to Catherine, the mother.
那是好消息
That's good news.
她跟我说你们误解了莉娜的话
She told me you misunderstood everything Lena said,
也可能是莉娜搞错了
or that Lena was mixed up.
总之她说孩子的爸爸没做错事
Either way, she says the father did nothing wrong.
车祸只是意外
And that the crash was just an accident.
什么
What?
我才没误会什么
I didn't misunderstand anything.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
100 percent.
莉娜说的是实话,她很怕她爸爸
Lena was telling the truth. She was scared of her father.
那个妈妈甚至不让警方跟莉娜谈
The mother won't even let the police talk to Lena.
声称她受到的创伤已经够多了
Says she's been traumatized enough.
我告诉你,这很可疑
It's shady, I'm telling you.
她也可能只是想保护小孩
Or just protective.
莉娜现今在哪里
Where's Lena now?
在她父母出院前
She is staying with her aunt,
她和姑姑一起
until her parents are out of the hospital.
急救员不像警方一样受限于规定
EMTs aren't under the same restrictions as police.
听起来你俩和这女孩建立了联♥系♥
It sounds like you bonded with the girl.
如果你们能想到探访的理由
If you can think of a reason to go visit,
你们可以去
you're free to do that.
可以说是要做后续观察
Could be a medical follow up.
你们担心她的身体状况吗
Do you have any concerns about her, medically?
不太担心
Not really.
但我真希望当时我做了一件事
But there is something that I'd wish I'd done.
我认为我能弥补
And I think I can fix it,
只要找到那辆轻型客货车
if we can find that minivan.
去吧
I'll give you the leeway.
我向来愿意让手下继续追查案情
I'm always open to a solid follow-through on our cases.
但…你们自己小心
But...watch your step.
收到,大队长
Copy that, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
车祸报告没有决定性结论
The accident report came back inconclusive.
所以那女孩的说法甚至更难站住脚
So, that puts even more pressure on the girl's word.
那位妈妈的说法也是
And the mother's.
是啊
Yeah.
自从我们开始讨论生小孩的事以来
Ever since we started even talking about having kids,
每次牵扯到孩童的勤务都让我…
every call with a child just fills me with...
充满恐惧
dread,
就是这个感觉
I guess is the word.
你觉得这种感觉会消失吗
You think that feeling ever goes away?
你要去问问有小孩的同僚
You'd have to ask one of the guys with kids.
但愿我能弹弹手指就觉得准备好了
I wish I could just snap my fingers and feel ready.
但我…还未做好准备
I just don't...yet.
对不起
And I'm sorry about that.
不必道歉,我跟你说过了
You don't have to apologize, I told you.
跟你说一声,什么都能和我聊
Just so you know, you can talk to me about anything.
包括卡弗的事
Including Carver.
我知道
I know that.
只是这件事对我的影响超乎预期
It just kind of shook me up worse than I thought,
我有点压下了情绪
kind of shut down my emotions.
那么…
So...
也许先别这么快放弃,好吗
Maybe don't give up so fast, you know?
因为这女孩可能只是让他分心的人
'Cause this girl could just be a distraction
让他不去想为你心碎的事
over his heartbreak from you.
他不知道你的感受
He has no idea how you're feeling.
在那里
There it is!
-我打不开 -我来帮你
-I can't open it. -Let me help you.
希望还在里面
I hope it's still in here.
找到了
Got it.
莉娜一定很想念它
I bet Lena is missing this.
一定的
I bet she is.
身为急救主管
And as PIC,
我认为我们该把娃娃送去给她
I think we should bring it to her.
我要找大队长谈这件事
You know, I'm gonna say something to the Chief about this.
这太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我会支持你,我们又不是小学生
I'll back you. We're not school kids.
我的手♥机♥游♥戏♥连赢好运会断掉
I'm gonna lose my winning streak on Jewel Island.
有好戏可以看了
This'll be good.
午餐后所有人员都要进行演练
Let's do some all-unit drills after lunch.
一会车♥库♥见
Meet on the app floor.
大队长
Hey, Chief...
什么事
Yes?
怎样的演练
What kind of drills?
高空管理和水管部署
Air management and hose deployment.
听起来很不错
Sounds great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我确实需要高空管理训练
I actually could use some air management training.
你真可悲
You're a walking tragedy.
拜托
All right. Come on,
帕斯卡有些主意确实很不错
Pascal has some pretty good ideas.
我的意思是刚刚跟他开会时
I'm just saying that I was impressed with him
他令我刮目相看
in the meeting I had.
怎么说
Impressed how?
他那样接替博登的位置
The way that he stepped into Boden's shoes like that, you know?
用他的方式做事
Doing things his own way...
那需要很大的勇气
that takes a lot of nerve.
为此我敬重他
I give the man kudos for that.
基德副队长
Lieutenant Kidd...
你还没跟我汇报电子烟店大火勤务
you still haven't checked in for your vape fire post-mortem.
-就现在吧 -一小时后可以吗
-Let's do it now. -How about in an hour or so?
我想先处理一些烈焰女孩的事
I've got some Girls on Fire work that I want to do before the session.
那个可以晚点再处理
That work can wait.
是,大队长
Yes, Chief.
当然行
Of course.
抱歉
My apologies.
你好,你一定就是莉娜的姑姑吧
Hello. You're Lena's aunt.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好
Yes.
我们是在车祸现场帮莉娜的急救员
We are the medics who treated Lena at the accident.
我们想看看莉娜的状况
We just wanted to see how Lena was doing,
还有把这个交还给她
and to give her this.
我们送她去医院后才找到的
We found it after we dropped her off.
那是莉娜的最爱,她一直吵着要
That is Lena's favorite. She's been asking for it.
请进
Come on in.
-诺拉 -你好,莉娜
-Nora! -Hey, Lena.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你的脚踝怎么样了
How's the ankle feeling?
没事,但朱迪姑姑不让我玩滑板
It's fine. But Aunt Judy won't let me go skateboarding yet.
再休息一周
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表