这道撕裂伤一定是被窗户玻璃割的
This laceration must be from the broken window glass.
先包扎手臂止血
Let's wrap this arm and stop the bleeding.
Michael,你能坐起来吗
Michael, can you sit up for us?
我扶你
I got you.
我摔下来时觉得呼吸困难
I got the wind knocked outta me, when I fell.
好,把手给我
All right. Give me your arm.
你活该
That's what you get.
他活该
He got what he deserved!
你有碰他吗
Did you touch him?
我停车时,他拿铁撬狂打我的招牌
When I pulled up, he was hammering away at my sign...
我朝他大吼,他还是不停手
I yelled, he wouldn't stop...
业主说他担心物业受损
Owner says he feared for his property,
于是把孩子推开
so he shoved the kid away.
你认识这男孩?
You know the boy?
对
Yeah.
他和他妈妈是我朋友
Yeah, he and his mom are friends of mine.
我只是很生气,好吗
I was just mad. Okay?
我不打算伤害任何人
I wasn't going to hurt anyone.
我只想要他们别去烦我妈妈
I just want them to leave my mom alone.
我知道
Hey, I know.
好了,送他去医院
All right, let's get him to Med.
准备,走吧
Ready, go.
Michael,我会打给你妈妈
Hey, Michael, I'm gonna call your mom,
我会跟她说你去医院了,好吗
I'm gonna tell her where you're going. Okay?
好
Yeah.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
他要去哪里?你们不拘押他吗
Where's he going? You're not gonna put him into custody?
看看他把我的店面弄成什么样子
Look what he did to my storefront!
他需要去医院
He needs to go to the hospital.
会被控告袭击的人是你
You are the one that's gonna get charged with assault.
他是个孩子
He's a kid!
那男孩需要医治
The boy needs medical attention.
我来帮你录口供,来吧
I'll take your statement. Come on.
因为他是没有前科的少年
Because he's a juvie with no priors,
我能安排他参加一个计划
I can get him into a program
让他不会留下案底
that'll keep his record clean,
并确保他不会再拿铁撬
and make sure he doesn't take a crowbar
去破坏别人的物业
to another person's building again.
听起来不算很好
That sounds a little ominous.
那里不是夏令营
Well, I mean, it's... it's not summer camp,
但是他不会有事的
but he'll survive it just fine.
Michael?
Michael?
Michael在哪里
Where's Michael...
我的14岁儿子
my 14-year-old son?
Lisa
Lisa...
没事了
it's okay.
他没事
He's fine,
只是需要缝几针
he just needed a couple stitches.
他在创伤外科一室
He's in Trauma One.
他没事
He's good.
没事了
It's okay.
这一点也不像他的作风
None of this is like him.
他这辈子从来没这么暴♥力♥过
He's never been destructive in his life.
我想他只是感到害怕又愤怒
I think he was just scared, he was angry,
而且不知道该找谁谈
and he didn't know who to talk to...
他爸爸就这样抛下他吗
So, his father just abandoned him?
Michael说他爸爸
Michael said that his Dad
和新女友去了弗拉格斯塔夫
went to Flagstaff with his new girlfriend.
但Michael仍有公♥寓♥的钥匙
But Michael still had a key to the place.
他不想让你在工作时担心
He didn't want to worry you about work.
他只是想保护你
He was trying to protect you.
我是他妈妈,我才该保护他
I'm his mother. I should protect him.
你没事了…
You're good...
无论你需要我做什么,我都配合
Whatever you need from me, I'll do it.
我不会再回去那间公♥司♥了
I'm not going back to that company.
Michael
Michael...
你来了
There she is!
各位注意
Hey, attention, people!
看
Look!
看清楚了
Take a look at that.
-等等,那是…-Apex 8000?对
-Wait. Is that the... -Apex 8000? Yes, it is.
这东西有IP68防水等级
And this baby has the IP 68 water rating,
可设定程序的按钮
programmable buttons,
和先进降噪功能
and advanced noise cancellation.
太美了
It's beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
也许有天抢救队会收我们的旧设备
Maybe one day Squad will get our hand-me-downs.
你没划清界线,对吧
You didn't draw a line, did you?
没有
Nope.
我跟他一起越陷越深
I followed him straight down the rabbit hole.
我以前也总是这样
I always did, too.
Herrmann是会让人跟到底的老大
Herrmann's the kind of boss you follow anywhere.
Lisa愿意开口
Lisa's going to talk,
条件是交通部要豁免她的违规行为
so the Department of Transportation is willing to waive her violations.
她未来还能替其他货运公♥司♥工作?
She'll still be able to work for other trucking companies?
是,长官,只要是合法公♥司♥
Yes, sir. Legit ones.
Maddox货运公♥司♥的车都要停驶?
And Maddox Trucking's rigs are all off the road.
没错
That's right.
Kidd副队长可真是个狠角色
Lieutenant Kidd can be a hell of a pain in the a**.
她从来不退缩,对吧
But she doesn't back down, does she?
是,长官,她从不退缩
No sir, she does not.
考虑到目前情况…
Under the circumstances...
你好
Hi...
你好
Hey.
你们记得我吗
Do you guys remember me?
我当时没穿衬衫,又有点慌乱…
I was shirtless and a little panicked at the time...
记得,有点印象
Yeah. Rings a bell.
你有空吗
Do you have a sec?
她有
She does.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
好
Okay...
Ali还好吗
How's Ali doing?
很好
Good.
他应该几周后就能回去做生意了
He should be back to his cart in a couple of weeks, I think.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我应该能吃一辈子的免费烤肉串吧
I expect free kebabs for life.
对了,我叫Flynn
I'm Flynn, by the way.
我叫Violet
Violet.
我只想说谢谢你没让我出丑
I just wanted to say thank you, for not embarrassing me.
让你出丑?
Embarrassing you?
我跟办公室里的同事说我英勇救人
I was telling everyone at my office about my big save,
我聪明得绑住颈动脉
and how smart I was for tying off the carotid artery and...
他们指出颈动脉在颈上,不在腿上
they pointed out the carotid's in your neck, not your leg.
我想全世界只有我不知道这件事
Something I guess everyone in the world knows except me.
不,最重要的
No. You know what matters
是你把止血带放在对的地方
is you put the tourniquet in the right place.
我开始想我该做更充分的准备
Well, I just started thinking like I should be better prepared,
以免遇到其他紧急状况
in case of another emergency.
要是下周又有人刺杀热狗小贩呢
I mean, what if next week somebody goes after the hot dog vendor?
-我需要做好准备 -对
-I need to be ready. -Right.
你想上急救课程吗
So, are you looking for First Aid classes?
如果你知道哪里有开课的话
If you know any.
好,其实我有开一门课
Okay, yeah. There's actually one I teach.
我可以把连结传给你
I can send you the link.
你已经知道
And you already know that
我不会在课堂上让你出丑了
I won't be embarrassing you in class.
那倒是
That's...That's true.
附近还有一间很不错的酒吧
There's also a great bar nearby.
也许晚点你会想一起喝一杯
If you maybe wanted to grab a drink after.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表