去吧
Go get 'em!
你好
Oh, hey...
工作还好吗
how was work?
很忙
Busy.
Jeanine病了
Jeanine was sick,
所以我要独自帮新娘
so I had to make up the bride
和八个伴娘化妆
and 8 bridesmaids by myself.
这是很多芝加哥消防局成员
Here's the firearms training facility
会去的枪♥械♥训练机构
that a lot of the members of the CFD use.
这些人很清楚自己在做什么
These guys, they know what they're doing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我甚至不确定这是否我想要的
I'm not even sure this is what I want.
我真的想要的,Dom
All I really want, Dom...
是你别再一个人面对危险
is for you to stop going it alone.
别再有秘密,别再搞焦土政策
No more secrets, no more scorched earth all around us.
那样我们就能保护彼此的安全
That way, we can keep each other safe.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我只是…
Oh, no, I was just...
我以前住在这里
I used to live here, that's all.
在我小时候
When I was a little girl.
你…
Are you...
你是Novak家的孩子吗
are you one of the Novak kids?
对
Yeah.
我是
I am.
晚安
Have a good night.
怎么这么早
Why so early?
我不想打扰你,你要出门吗
Oh, I don't wanna interrupt anything, were you going out?
不出门了,进来吧
Not anymore. Come on in.
你的约会一定会很有趣
I'm sure your date was going to be awesome.
但也许还是比不上和我聊天
But maybe not as awesome as hanging with me
跟我一起看难看的配对节目有趣
and watching every bad TV show about matchmaking?
听起来是个完美的夜晚
That sounds like the perfect night.
你好,是Joe Cruz
Hey, it's Joe Cruz.
还记得我吗?Joe
You remember me, right, Joe?
很久不见了
It's been a while.
我来唤醒你的记忆吧
Let me refresh your memory.
我看到你关上门,不让我堂兄弟走
I'm the one who saw you close the door on my cousin
把他留在里头等死
and left him to die.
我们需要聊聊,朋友
We need to talk, my friend.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表