为什么
Why not?
他…有说什么吗
What...Did he say something?
没有,但我最近密切观察他
No. But I've been paying close attention...
我甚至不觉得Herrmann想当大队长
I don't even think Herrmann wants to be Chief.
就算他自己还没发现
Even if he doesn't realize it yet himself.
如果你留在这里,放掉那些机会
If you stay here, you pass up these opportunities,
在你强制退休以前时间不多了
when there's so little time before your mandated retirement...
我觉得你搞错了
I think you're wrong.
Herrmann是我最好的朋友
And Herrmann is my best friend,
我很清楚他这个人
I know him inside and out.
也许你们太亲近了
Well, maybe you're too close.
不
No.
谢谢你替我着想,大队长,真的
I appreciate you looking out, Chief. I really do.
但我哪里也不会去
But I'm not going anywhere.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我感觉不到Severide或Kidd那里
I'm not really feeling any big news energy
-有什么重大消息的感觉 -对
-coming off of Severide or Kidd. -Yeah.
若机构和他们说了什么,无论好坏
If the agency told them something, good or bad...
我想我们现在都会知道了
I think we'd know about it by now.
应该是这样
You're probably right...
Pascal怎么说
So, what'd Pascal say?
他有要你接下那份工作吗
Is he pushing you to take the job?
没有
No.
他会放下那件事
He's gonna let that go.
很好
Good.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你们是认真的吗
Seriously, guys?
拜托,这是高中吗
Come on, what are we in high school?
让开
Move.
告密者
Rat.
我不知道Damon能怎么让情况好转
I don't know what Damon can do to make it better.
他不可能更改对副队长的说法
He's not going to change his story with the lieutenant,
Jenner让20分局的所有人跟他作对
and Jenner's got all the guys at 20 against him.
我想过联络Boden
Yeah. I thought about reaching out to Boden,
但跟更上级的人说
but talking to any higher-ups,
似乎只会让他的处境更糟
it seems like it'll just make it worse for him over there.
如果他想去别的分局工作
And if he does go looking for another house,
那会是一年内的第三份
that'll be the third one in a year.
那会让大家觉得他有问题
That'll raise serious flags against him.
还有另一条路
There is another option.
什么
What's that.
我们能把他找回51分局
We could bring him back to 51.
你是认真的?
You serious?
-那时情况很差 -我知道
-I mean, that was a tough situation. -I know.
但他从中学到很多了吧
But he's learned a lot from it, right?
他现在是不一样的人了
I mean, he's a different guy now,
也是不一样的消防员了
a different firefighter.
我同意
Yeah. I agree.
但Pascal绝对不会同意的
But Pascal would never go for that.
也许不会
Maybe not.
但要是有谁能说服他,就是你了
But if anybody could convince him, it's you.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你跟大队长谈过了吗
You talk to Chief?
没有,他今天早走
No. He left early.
原来今天是他的结婚周年纪念
Apparently, it's his anniversary.
该死
Damn.
你好,Terry
Hi, Terry.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你好…
-Hey. -Hi.
你想进消防局坐坐吗
You wanna go inside the firehouse, have a seat?
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我正要回家
Look, I was on my way home,
我想亲自过来跟你们谈
and I wanted to come by and talk in person.
透过电♥话♥说
It never does seem right
感觉总是怪怪的,所以…
delivering this information over the phone. So...
是好消息
I'm here with good news.
你们通过领养父母的审核了
You've been approved as adoptive parents.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
抚养小孩责任重大
It's a huge responsibility, raising a child...
而你俩有这样高风险的工作
and having high-risk jobs like you both do
责任更是庞大
just adds to that.
但根据我在你们申请过程中的经验
But, based on my experience with your application process...
我发现这里的人…
I've learned that the people here...
他们愿意为了你们多尽一份心力
they go the extra mile for you.
任何小孩能加入这种团体都很幸运
That's a lucky group for any child to be a part of.
61号♥救护车、81号♥云梯车
Ambulance 61, Truck 81,
51号♥消防车、第三小队
Engine 51, Squad 3...
-是我们 -车祸
-That's us. -motor vehicle accident...
-林肯路 -谢谢你
-cross streets... -Thank you.
-和海耶斯街交界 -谢谢一切
-of Lincoln and Hayes. -Thank you for everything.
-恭喜 -谢谢你
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
好
Yeah.
我们很快会联♥系♥你们下一步
We'll be in touch about next steps soon.
好
All right.
我们等不及了
We can't wait.
看看红绿灯号♥,各方都是黄灯
Check out the traffic lights, yellow on all sides.
一定是灯号♥故障
Must be on the fritz.
先生
Sir!
请留在车上
Stay in your car!
先生
Sir!
先生,回到你的…
Sir, get back in your...
先生
Sir!
副队长,等等
Lieutenant, wait!
别起来
Hey, don't get up.
-别起来 -我没事
-Don't get up. -I'm good.
我没事…检查他
I'm good...Check on him.
急救员
Medics!
你在做什么
What were you doing?
刚刚太惊险了
That was way too close.
你跟我说这个?
You're telling me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你刚刚出车祸了
You were in a car accident.
好,让我们看看你头上的撕裂伤
All right. Let's take a look at that laceration on your head. Okay?
走吧,准备好了吗
Let's go. Ready?
走吧
Come on.
没问题了
All clear!
好,充水,各位待命
All right. Load! Charge the line! Guys, stand by!
有一名伤者,车辆侧边受严重撞击
We got one victim, major sidewall intrusion...
好,我们要从另一边进去
All right, we gotta go in through the other side.
-Mouch -遵命
-Mouch! -On it.
这边也卡住了
We're jammed up here, too.
Chippy,剪扩钳
Chippy, jaws!
收到
Copy.
女士,你听得到吗
Hey, ma'am, can you hear me?
来了
Coming in!
来吧
Here we go!
女士,你听得到吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
我们会把你救出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
脉搏微弱,头部大量失血
Pulse is weak, head's bleeding bad.
-给我护颈圈和担架 -收到
-Get me a C collar and a backboard. -Copy that.
我的天
Oh, my God...
副队长
Lieutenant,
是大队长的太太
it's the Chief's wife in here.
是Monica Pascal
It's Monica Pascal.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快
Let's go.
这边,1、2、3
Here...1, 2, 3.
好,给她盖上毛毯
All right. Let's get a blanket on her.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表